Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luvey

BUT KISSING ON A CHEEKS OR NEY KISSING AS LONG DOES NOT INVOLVE NEY FRENCH KISS is sokayhhh no...!!!! it is part of d job...!!! if he can touch other parts vy not a kiss no...!!!! ab kyaa faaaydaa...!!!! chadddooo!!!!!🀣🀣

Ultimately it's probably the director's vision re...or lack of it at that!!πŸ˜†
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Divaa aap rest lekar aa gayiπŸ˜› mujhe laga hi tha ki ek round jog karke aap thak gayi hogi...πŸ˜†

arrey yar... getting ready in between... brushed, showered, straightened hair.. msged my princess... caught the old posts that I missed...

Multi tasking yaar 🀣
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

BUT KISSING ON A CHEEKS OR NEY KISSING AS LONG DOES NOT INVOLVE NEY FRENCH KISS is sokayhhh no...!!!! it is part of d job...!!! if he can touch other parts vy not a kiss no...!!!! ab kyaa faaaydaa...!!!! chadddooo!!!!!🀣🀣

well said...after all the touching in Tip tip kissing on cheeks and forehead shouldnt be a big deal...i think it has got to do with the lipsπŸ˜† french kiss toh allowed nahi tv par warna hum woh bhi maang lete🀣

haan Chadddooo...kya faayada😭
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Gallsss foegettt about GC and his phingolisss no...!!!!! lets focus on our phingolisss instead no...!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣☺️☺️😍🀒🀒

i am going to get maself diet cokeee...!!!!! be ryt backkk badmaassshhh companyyy...!!!!! and it is aledy almost 8pm night ...!!!! my mammmaaa would be so proud of me for spendinggg so much tym in d library haina...!!!!!!
🀣🀣🀣
be ryt back...!!!!
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: mechantefille

u know I dont think it's GC...remember during the RTM times, he and DD had done more stuff..it was censored thanks to the Social work group, and also the channel. 

I think it's the channel's call when it comes to cutting and censoring stuff...GC will do it if he's asked...of that I'm sure...so will DD...be it comfortable or not...though I'm sure they both arent comfy with it...but it's not their call.yaar.

RTM was edited agreed...dunno what they edited though m sooo curiousπŸ˜³πŸ˜•

but babes the same channel has shown too many things in RBO naaa...i am pretty sure it is both GC and Drashti reservations for the kissing scenes atleast...😑😊
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

well said...after all the touching in Tip tip kissing on cheeks and forehead shouldnt be a big deal...i think it has got to do with the lipsπŸ˜† french kiss toh allowed nahi tv par warna hum woh bhi maang lete🀣

haan Chadddooo...kya faayada😭

lesser the expectations...better it is for our psyches.

Dhwanz...jaldi jaldi tayyar ho mere hi fi mind twin - cum evil Shister no 1!
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

arrey yar... getting ready in between... brushed, showered, straightened hair.. msged my princess... caught the old posts that I missed...

Multi tasking yaar 🀣

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: mechantefille

Ultimately it's probably the director's vision re...or lack of it at that!!πŸ˜†

Not quite... I think I do see some hesitation from GC! He is otherwise a director's actor! or so I've heard. I don't think director would want to miss out on cashing in on some romance - esp cheek kisses or neck kisses... but even when that IS shown... its the way he does them... may be personal issues on home front? who knows! But I agree there is that lack there! I am just justfying the potential reason for why...

May be its just a matter of the director giving him more direction and requirements.

EBasso thumbnail

Gallsss foegettt about GC and his phingolisss no...!!!!! lets focus on our phingolisss instead no...!!!!!!🀒

i am going to get maself diet cokeee...!!!!! be ryt backkk badmaassshhh companyyy...!!!!! and it is aledy almost 8pm night ...!!!! my mammmaaa would be so proud of me for spendinggg so much tym in d library haina...!!!!!!
🀣🀣🀣
be ryt back...!!!!

BADMAAASHHH 🀣🀣
maaneet_pisces thumbnail

Gallsss foegettt about GC and his phingolisss no...!!!!! lets focus on our phingolisss instead no...!!!!!!🀒

🀣🀣🀣
be ryt back...!!!!

Mom will be surprised too girl...she will pakka think how come all of a sudden my daughter decided to work sooo hardπŸ˜† 

our phingoliisss😭 kiske saathπŸ˜• meri toh doesnt exist...😭 as i once quoted to diva...mere liye pyaar ka matlab sirf Mata pita se hai
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFL

Diet Coke...jaldi se lekar waapis aa jaoaon...