Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luvey

nahii nahhiii GC one thing fore suree...!!!!! he do not know how to gippp other girlss than debinaa A SIMPLE PROPERRR KISSS no...!!!!!!!! I still not getting it...!!!!! vy did he awlays put his sexxy lips on DD's boootyfoooll skins lyk as if he was reluctant to do it...!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

HIS EYES SPEAKK A LOTT THAN HIS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ...!!!!! mar daaalaaa mar daaalaaa...!!!!! so hooott hooott hoottt and no ones can beat dat no...!!!!

HOT tubbey banggg onnn babes... we've talked about this before! But that's not acting problem. That's his personal reservations. And yes when it comes to acting you can't get to some level and stop. But then I guess everyone has a comfortzone and a limitation they establish for themselves na?

I used to learn dance from Archana Joglekar. She is gorgeous. And got so many out of bollywood offers... but they demanded her to show things beyond what she was comfortable with. She could have made it really big. But she chose not to.

You know what I am saying...

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

🤣

tubzzz tu marvaayegi... this was hilaaarrriiousss

Divaa aap rest lekar aa gayi😛 mujhe laga hi tha ki ek round jog karke aap thak gayi hogi...😆
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwGME8QVpXc[/YOUTUBE]
DIS IS LUVEYYTUBZZZ DANCING TO MAMMMEYYY...!!!!!MY ONE AND ONLY JUGNUUU...!!!!!!

AND DIS IS MAMMEEYYY WEN HE WAS YOUNG ...!!!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Amyyy GC is macho and not pretty...he is handsome...dont call him pretty😡

Mayank Anand par tum fida ho toh raho na par mere GC ko pretty aur chocolate boy types nahi kehne ka...😳😆😉

Arre pretty boy = handsome= goodlooking...thats what I meant re...gussha mat ho meri malai waali kulfi.

But he is na chocolate boy...the hot looking..eat him off a plate types...

of course chocolate boy in my dictionary is Teji or Mayank or Johnny Depp...lick lick - yum!!
mechantefille thumbnail

tum abhi apni phingolis mein busy ho gayi kya?????

frequency of posting hass reduced thats why me complainin na😳 baat karo humse jaldi jaldi😉

luvly luvey - tu phingolisss?? kiske saaathh? haan/ huh huh?😉
maaneet_pisces thumbnail

HOT tubbey banggg onnn babes... we've talked about this before! But that's not acting problem. That's his personal reservations. And yes when it comes to acting you can't get to some level and stop. But then I guess everyone has a comfortzone and a limitation they establish for themselves na?

I used to learn dance from Archana Joglekar. She is gorgeous. And got so many out of bollywood offers... but they demanded her to show things beyond what she was comfortable with. She could have made it really big. But she chose not to.

ekdum sahi Diva...ab hum uske personal decisions ko manipulate toh nahi kar sakte...he has the right to decide...u used to learn dance...arre waah Divaaa toh ekdum fultoo singing, dancing sab me hai😳  dunno why but i feel if GC is asked to emote the same scenes in a film he will do it differently...😕 but that is just my perception...maybe he shows reservations there too
Desichiqneez thumbnail

BUT KISSING ON A CHEEKS OR NEY KISSING AS LONG DOES NOT INVOLVE NEY FRENCH KISS is sokayhhh no...!!!! it is part of d job...!!! if he can touch other parts vy not a kiss no...!!!! ab kyaa faaaydaa...!!!! chadddooo!!!!!ROFLROFL
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: mechantefille

Arre pretty boy = handsome= goodlooking...thats what I meant re...gussha mat ho meri malai waali kulfi.

But he is na chocolate boy...the hot looking..eat him off a plate types...

of course chocolate boy in my dictionary is Teji or Mayank or Johnny Depp...lick lick - yum!!

Okay phir theek hai...😳😆 Johny Depp...😳😳 main phir se happy ho gayi🤣🤣🤣
mechantefille thumbnail

ekdum sahi Diva...ab hum uske personal decisions ko manipulate toh nahi kar sakte...he has the right to decide...u used to learn dance...arre waah Divaaa toh ekdum fultoo singing, dancing sab me hai😳  dunno why but i feel if GC is asked to emote the same scenes in a film he will do it differently...😕 but that is just my perception...maybe he shows reservations there too

u know I dont think it's GC...remember during the RTM times, he and DD had done more stuff..it was censored thanks to the Social work group, and also the channel. 

I think it's the channel's call when it comes to cutting and censoring stuff...GC will do it if he's asked...of that I'm sure...so will DD...be it comfortable or not...though I'm sure they both arent comfy with it...but it's not their call.yaar.
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Originally posted by: mechantefille

luvly luvey - tu phingolisss?? kiske saaathh? haan/ huh huh?😉

MAMMMEYYY KE SAATHHH  ...!!!!!! JUGNU JUGNUUU,...!!!!!
🤣🤣🤣☺️☺️