Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
nahii nahhiii GC one thing fore suree...!!!!! he do not know how to gippp other girlss than debinaa A SIMPLE PROPERRR KISSS no...!!!!!!!! I still not getting it...!!!!! vy did he awlays put his sexxy lips on DD's boootyfoooll skins lyk as if he was reluctant to do it...!!!!!🤣🤣🤣
HIS EYES SPEAKK A LOTT THAN HIS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ...!!!!! mar daaalaaa mar daaalaaa...!!!!! so hooott hooott hoottt and no ones can beat dat no...!!!!
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Abhi buffer ho raha hai...dekhkar batati hun😳

Luveeyyy tumhara contribution towards mission kam dikh raha hai😡 jaldi jaldi make more posts😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😛
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Abhi buffer ho raha hai...dekhkar batati hun😳

Luveeyyy tumhara contribution towards mission kam dikh raha hai😡 jaldi jaldi make more posts😆
[/QUOTE]

It's a well made video, and Drashu looks gr8..though those were the days I was just warming up to her. Don't like KSG much, ...see thats the thing...the one thing I don't like about GC is his looks...he's so pretty...I hate pretty boys...ditto for KSG...they're so chocolate boy types. 

I love Mayank Anand for everything he is off screen - write, painter artist, designer, six pack abs (yummy yummy...etc etc!!) 
Desichiqneez thumbnail

OOOIIIYEEE I AM D ONLY PERSON HERE WHO KEEP ON POSTING NO ...!!!! RYT AMMMOOO...!!!!🤣🤣🤣

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvey

nahii nahhiii GC one thing fore suree...!!!!! he do not know how to gippp other girlss than debinaa A SIMPLE PROPERRR KISSS no...!!!!!!!! I still not getting it...!!!!! vy did he awlays put his sexxy lips on DD's boootyfoooll skins lyk as if he was reluctant to do it...!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

HIS EYES SPEAKK A LOTT THAN HIS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ...!!!!! mar daaalaaa mar daaalaaa...!!!!! so hooott hooott hoottt and no ones can beat dat no...!!!!

agree 100 percent...his kisses sure lack charm...par woh pee loon time par dhang se diye the...uske baad pata nahi kya ho gaya...reluctance shows in his kisses forever😡 puckering karne mein pata nahi kya jaata hai😡

EYES😍 me toh can drown in them and never want to resurface😍😍😍😍
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbljXAXhUvs[/YOUTUBE]

Dis is my new founddd wickeddd showww...!!!! MELISSA AND JOEY...!!!! dis was d besssttt scene of d entire season...!!!!🤣

🤣

tubzzz tu marvaayegi... this was hilaaarrriiousss

mechantefille thumbnail

yeah i agree...my dad expects the TV hunks to all act the same - in a dramatic manner - so he never realizes the expressions that GC gives are all in the eyes...hence he's nicknamed him 
ROCKstar

for his rock like expressions - just to tease the life out of me. 

little does he know that GC does have rockstar lyk status on GF.
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Originally posted by: mechantefille

It's a well made video, and Drashu looks gr8..though those were the days I was just warming up to her. Don't like KSG much, ...see thats the thing...the one thing I don't like about GC is his looks...he's so pretty...I hate pretty boys...ditto for KSG...they're so chocolate boy types. 

I love Mayank Anand for everything he is off screen - write, painter artist, designer, six pack abs (yummy yummy...etc etc!!) 

Amyyy GC is macho and not pretty...he is handsome...dont call him pretty😡

Mayank Anand par tum fida ho toh raho na par mere GC ko pretty aur chocolate boy types nahi kehne ka...😳😆😉
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
mechantefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

🤣

tubzzz tu marvaayegi... this was hilaaarrriiousss

the part where he plays with his bald head!!! LMAO...when does this air??
maaneet_pisces thumbnail

OOOIIIYEEE I AM D ONLY PERSON HERE WHO KEEP ON POSTING NO ...!!!! RYT AMMMOOO...!!!!🤣🤣🤣

tum abhi apni phingolis mein busy ho gayi kya?????

frequency of posting hass reduced thats why me complainin na😳 baat karo humse jaldi jaldi😉