Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Mission Possible Ho gaya Safal - Page 41

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: luvey

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP1wGyAyyL8[/YOUTUBE]

"Geet ke pyar ne mujhe Balwant banne par majboor kar diya tha. Lekin aaj, usi pyar ke sammaan ke liye, mujhe phir se "Maan Singh Khurana" banna hi hoga. Tumhara Maan, phir laut aaya hai Geet."

OMGGG NESSS FIIINALLYYY...OUR DREAMY MAN IS BAKKK...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW MAAZAAA TIMEEE...!!! 🀣🀣

OUR HOOOTTT HOOOTTT HOOOTTT ATTITUDE WALA MAAN IS BACK WID A BANG...LURRRVE MSK...Maan Singh Khurana is bakkk with full force... i was dying to c him in his original avataar...sigh heavily...and that body...swoons killerrr no...!!!!⭐️

R U happy now tubzzz? Good to see your mooodz back πŸ€—

slowly waking up... *yawn* πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i know dis actorrr...!!!! i watched 1 episode of his show...!!!! house sumtin2...!!! jesse spencer was on it...!!!😍😳

@luvey Yes yes YES!!!...

Dhwanz..shaitaan ka naam liya 
EBasso thumbnail
aur shaitaan haaazir...

Amru meri jaan.. see kal tum mere aate hi chali gayi thi na? aaj pakad liya tumhe... 🀣
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: mechantefille

OMG now along with Dhwanz ur also my mind twin kya??

OMGGG NESSS...!!!! WOOOTT WOOOTTT GET OUT OF D CITYYY...!!!! DIS MEANS WE RE 3EVILLLSHIIISSSTERRZZZ...!!!! YOU, AMMMO(I WANT TO CALL YOU DAT) AND LOLL PARTNER...!!!!! WAAAWWW...!!!!! DIS ISSS IDIOTSOMEEE NO...!!!!!πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
mechantefille thumbnail
Nahi bhagwaan ke liye chod do mujhe...(old film heroine ishtyle)
mechantefille thumbnail
OMGGG NESSS...!!!! WOOOTT WOOOTTT GET OUT OF D CITYYY...!!!! DIS MEANS WE RE 3EVILLLSHIIISSSTERRZZZ...!!!! YOU, AMMMO(I WANT TO CALL YOU DAT) AND LOLL PARTNER...!!!!! WAAAWWW...!!!!! DIS ISSS IDIOTSOMEEE NO...!!!!!☺️[/QUOTE]

Ammo...ammo for what?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰chalega re..jo chahiye bula.

Evil shishters...hmmm...I lubh the sound of that - bheri bheri idiotsome!!
Desichiqneez thumbnail
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ
LOLLL PARTNERRR...!!!!! YOU RE HEREEE...NOWWW V CAN REACH OUT 100 PAGES NO...!!!!!
YESSS YESSS YESSS MEEE ALEDY IN PHINGOLISSS DREAMING OF MY HOT HOTT HOTT ANGRY DREAMY MEN , MAKING HIS GRAND ENTRYYY BAKKK IN D SHOOWWW...!!!!! TRPS GARNERRR FORR SUREEE...!!!!! Lyk ammo sed, TRps need to raising, GC nunga punga showtymmm...!!!!!
EBasso thumbnail

C, ryt now i am just waiting and waitinggg for NT to wake up from her deep slumber...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cannot waittt nomoreee to c d face off between her & DevuNanduuu no...!!!!!

I would lurrrve to c face off btwn Kashmira& Samir...Abhinav had tough looks, but poor Samir has a helpless look on his face...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!just wondering how he will face her!!!!

den will get our showdownnn catfighttt waaawww...!!!!!

🀣

Luvz you think aisa hoga kabhi? btw I think SS is too sweet but if given, he too can pull off the tough looks. I heard he has been a villain before right? He comes very close to being expressive like GC. Do you think NT will ever wake up? Will Kashmira ever come back 😍

Desichiqneez thumbnail
AMMO MEANS AMMUNEMOOO...!!!! I LURVVEEE NEMOOO BCOZ HE SOOO CUTEEESIII ISHHH NO...!!!!🀣🀣
EBasso thumbnail

☺️

LOLLL PARTNERRR...!!!!! YOU RE HEREEE...NOWWW V CAN REACH OUT 100 PAGES NO...!!!!!
YESSS YESSS YESSS MEEE ALEDY IN PHINGOLISSS DREAMING OF MY HOT HOTT HOTT ANGRY DREAMY MEN , MAKING HIS GRAND ENTRYYY BAKKK IN D SHOOWWW...!!!!! TRPS GARNERRR FORR SUREEE...!!!!! Lyk ammo sed, TRps need to raising, GC nunga punga showtymmm...!!!!!

100 pages wow - I'm only here for about an hr before I head off to work!! 😳

chalo try karte hai... πŸ˜‰

Waise MSK is looking tooo hot! woke me up totalllyyy

Awww glad to see you happy now that your phingolis are back 🀣