beeji itni pareshaan hai
maan nikla namak haraam hai
hua unka kaam tamaam hai
dhanno mera naam hai

πŸ€£

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Nihu tu LVraaz ke liye pagal, tu luvey ke liye pagal, tu Lavu ke liye pagal...Iss "L" mein aisa kya hai, i will change my name from L, Luniza toh acha nahin lageyga, let me think some good name, which start ftom L...

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Luvey Gayab hai...
Issi liye Nihu Pagal hai ...

Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muniza75

Aiyyo Phast Phast Beti Jaldi se thread khol di, good good...

Hola to my all lovely IdiotsπŸ€—πŸ€—...

As Lavu posted Yesterday,

<font color="#cc0000">Hum rahey na rahey, hum miley na miley</font>
<font color="#cc0000">Raheygi sada yahan, pyaar ki yeh dastan</font>

As my daughter said

<font color="#0033cc">Koi aaye ya na aaye, iss thread ka paiyya chalta raheyga</font>...<font color="#cc0000">Kabhi dheere se, kabhi phast phast, pur yeh na rukeyga</font> (my addition)

@ Vinu - Hum shant dikh rahey hain, pur humarey dil mein buri hulchul hai, please come and let us know is our Show staying or gonna finish soon😭😭😭...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<font color="#993399" size="3">Take</font>

Wow one more wonderful episode, too rocking, Mammay rocked, and tell you honestly i was happy for him that he finally succeed to revealed the truth...Felt so bad for MaanEet, but obviously it's not easy for them to accept, but i am sure Nandini and Pammi will talk Biji and i am sure that they will understand them...Wow loved to see my hotty MSK, wow what an anger in his eyes,.it seems he would punch Tejji, but let see what he will say...After watching the precap it's sure that they would failed to convince them...

I am waiting for tomorrow episode, finally MSK back wohooo and they are going back home...Will definitely miss Balwante, but to gain something we have to lose something...We love MSK morethan Balwant, so i think we will fine later...Aiyyoo Guru will miss his chup chup ke pyaar πŸ˜‰ lolz...

Muniza

OHHO mumz... seriously the episode rocked! The progression was simply incredible. Everyone's acting was marvellous. and the storyline is at such an enticing juncture! I am looking forward to tomorrow's episodes and upcoming track. I can't wait to see how things unfold.

Great job GHSP team. Loving it πŸ€—
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SHIIittt shiiittt...!!!!! i havvv totallly losttt ittt...!!!! i lost my internet connectionnn ...!!!!! i lost my posts...!!!!!! i lost my mooodddsss...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am loosinggg ittt...!!!!!! IFFF and its errorsss...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grrr...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shradzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guyzz i hav a request plz keep commentin on dd's n gc's fan pages..πŸ˜ƒ
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nihu tu LVraaz ke liye pagal, tu luvey ke liye pagal, tu Lavu ke liye pagal...Iss "L" mein aisa kya hai, i will change my name from L, Luniza toh acha nahin lageyga, let me think some good name, which start ftom L...

🀣🀣

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ROFL @ Luniza ...🀣🀣

looks like you are more than making up for my shad shad mood kal...

Change your name to Love πŸ˜Š

Lav
LV
Luvey...

So its not the name its the sound πŸ˜Š

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luvey

SHIIittt shiiittt...!!!!! i havvv totallly losttt ittt...!!!! i lost my internet connectionnn ...!!!!! i lost my posts...!!!!!! i lost my mooodddsss...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am loosinggg ittt...!!!!!! IFFF and its errorsss...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!grrr...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

</div>
<div>

Aiyyo why always IF gave hard time to u and your jaddugar, you both did some paap?

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

After reading the article praying that they reveal Dev's truth to the family before the Devini marriage...warna bahut bura lagega😭

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

subah se the song buzzing in my head and the VM is wonderful...

[YOUTUBE]HTTP://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E1RquIe5go[/YOUTUBE]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just the kind of episode i love GHSP for...and that is drama with perfect logical sequencing and comedy...πŸ€—

DITTO

I was rofl with Lucky n Preeto Scene and the entire Jugnu Mama with dushman ki fauj thing and then when he forgo i was like oh no not again...Mission possible kabhi nahi hoga isse...but no was wrong...he finally managed to disclose the truth...Thankyou CV's for fulfilling so many people's wish to see th jasoos cracking one case...πŸ₯³

DITTO - like I said to Amru - I was sooo happy for mammey bechara kitne din se mehnat kar raha tha hamara jugnu jasssuus πŸ˜†

Moving on thereaction by Beeji and Tejji...it was perfect...any elder in the family would have reacted like Beeji...she was tooo good...and the dialogues given to her were phenomenal...be it not interfering in Pati patni mamla ya "bure toh hum ban gaye" or "meri dushmani thi kya maan singh se"...infact every word she uttered i felt she was so right on her behalf...πŸ‘

haan thoda off laga mujhe kyun ki if you think of initial days - remember she was hell bent on not letting maan even near her. They even beat up Adi who was just a messanger. I felt weird even when they accepted Dev as maan and let him stay in. It's like all of a sudden logic kahaan se ubhar aaya in me. I mean this was def. logical. The initial reaction was NOT. so kinda felt a little disconnect there.

Breathing a sigh of relief seeing Geet get her spine back...finally operation ho gaya and now she stands for the man who has stood by her throughout...😊 and Maan being the sensible man again and saying abhi samjhane ka koi faayda nahi...though i feel they arent going to go away leaving a distressed family😊

DITTO πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Terrificly mindblowing episode...infact flawless epi...in love with Geet all over again atleast for the dayπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

DITTO πŸ˜†

have lots more to say maybe aage...while discussingπŸ˜ƒ

Sorry Anka darling songs main sun nahi sakti.. ab tum puchogi toh phir post kaise karti ho? well ek andhi ki tarah karti hoon... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

toh batana song kaun sa tha VM ka!! 😳
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
please clearly specify ... what did you mean when you said... you lost your moods πŸ€£

Originally posted by: luvey