3 Idiotz - Mission Possible Ho gaya Safal

Posted: 12 years ago

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala...

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar 😃

Aaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

Description of IDIOT:

I - Intelligent

D - Decent

I - Ideal Family

O - Obedient to MaanEet, and to each other

T - Talented People

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM 😃

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TF5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking

IDIOTS Phamily relations

Nihu    - Da one and only Nautanki😛
Nags    - Shivu's,Munni's & Vrush's Mommy,Nihu's Naaniii, Dhwani's par naani
Vrush   - Nihu's Mommaa
Rev     - Vrush's Twini and Lavu's Sister
Muni    - Nihu's Sister,Dhwani's Mom & Lavu's Maasii Jaann
Shivu   - Nag's Beti,Nihu's Maasi,Lavu's Shister & Munni's Saas, Dhwani's Daadi
Lavu    - Nihu's Beti/Sister,Dhwani & Shivu's Shishter & Munni's Nicey Jaann
Viju     - Nihu's PKB partner,Munni's T&K Sister,Lavu's Parii
Dhwani  - Nihu's Deejey, Lavu's Sister, Munni's daughter, Shivi's poti,       Jess's niece, and Nag's Par Poti
Zz       - Dhwanz's Premi, Shivi's Sister, Munni's Mausi Saas
Dhadkan - Nihu's Shishter and Jaaneman
Jes      - Munni's Sister and Maan Ki deewani and Nihu's Amrish Puriji wale                  BAUJI, Dhwani's maasi, apparently Revs mommy also 
AL:      - Vru's AL,  Munni's ❤️ magnified ALWAAA,  Shivu's Halwa,  Nags cool serenity,  Nihu's mishty,  Lavu's Bb,  Cutee's Aloo & everybody's  Alwa Jalwa.

Last but not da least - 
Vinu      - ...Nihu's Piya?!?😲😆 Jo dhadkaye sab ka jiya😉

any mor complicating relations please inform Muni/Nags/Lavz😊😆

Idiot Phamily ka Photu:

Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
Mr. India's - lovely spoilerzzz - and sweet message: 

This Week Rota:

Monday - Shivi
Tuesday - Dhwani
Wednesday - Anamika
Thursday - Z
Friday - Muniza

🤣🤪

HELLOz SHELLOz IDIOTz FELLOz...  

🤗 and 😆 - loads of hugz and smilez to you alll!

Dedicated to the IDIOTz Thread:

Har pal badalta hai yeh - kitne aate hai, toh kitne chale bhi jaate hai... ane wale ruk jaate hai, jaane wale waapis aate hai. ya phir nahi bhi aate hai - par yeh thread ka paiya chalta hi rehta hai! yahi iski aadat hai aur yahi zaroorat, aur yehi vajah bhi!!!! Jab tak hum is pahiye ke saath chal rahe hai - dosti hai, sukun hai, pareshani hai, toh karaar bhi. Bas hame apni apni rah, iss mein se dhoondh kar, badhte rehna hai! Aur sab se jude rehne ke liye, issey bhi jude rehna hai! Iss "bas yunhi bina vajah ki" khushi ke mauke par, is thread ko salaamz😳 (Okay aaj ke liye itna kaafi - as boyfriend says, bakbak khatam 🤣)

A song for you my dear thread:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZxJPY792rA[/YOUTUBE]

A message from Viju to all Idiots:

Hey All - I had a chance to have a brief chat with Viji on FB last night. She sent her hi's to all and said she misses you all vewwy much! She should be freed enough in a month so that she will be able to catch up on all Geet epi's and come on the thread as well!

Nags - melting song dear - 🤗

Mumma - Had meetings back to back. Wouldn't get a chance later toh jaldi khol diya!

------------------------------------------------------------

DEEJAY'S PEEJAY CORNER:

Is it better to remain silent and be thought an idiot, or to speak and remove all doubt??🤣

and one more...

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.🤣

*DISCLAIMER: JHELTE RAHO JHELTE RAHO MERE GHATIYA JOKES KO JHELTE RAHO, EK DIN MUJHE AAP SAB PAR TARAS ZAROOR AAYEGA 🤣*

😆😉😛

Pleadings to CVs waali link ab bekaar aur purani ho gayi hai... yeh lijiye meri thodi kahaniya padiye 😛😛

EK NAYI SHURUAAT, FINALLY SUHAAG RAAT:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1666101

A TRANQUIL STORM: (This one is on hold indefinitely 😆)

enjoy!!!

MAAN AUR GEET KI KAHAANI - AAJ IS GAANE KI ZUBAANI

DOORDHWANI RADIO SE DEEJAY DHANNO KA FARZ HAI! KOI SUNE YA NA SUNE... BAJANA TO BANTA HI HAI BOSSS! 😆😆 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECMdFbshgpA[/YOUTUBE]

chhodo sanam, kaahe kaa gham, hanste raho khilte raho
mit jaayegaa saaraa gilaa, hamse gale milte raho

muskuraati haseen aankhon se
dekho dekho samaa badaltaa hai kaise
Jaanejahaan
chehre ki rangat khul jaati hai aise

TODAY'S TAKE

Reserved😛
Hey family, Nagz, Muni, Dhwanz, Ana, my malai waali kulfi, Lavz?,Zee, Savi, Shiv, Honey...who'd I miss?
Did you miss me? I missed you loads

WHat a sexy epi yaar. Dhinchaak and total masti.

ROCL ROCL ...Rolling on the chair laughing!!!

The epi was fantastic. Barry...loved it! 

Mamey ko koi mama nahi bana paaya...Beeji was awesome, 

The entire epi was so well written. Loved how they had each scene following the other in a rational manner.

Beeji's hurt was so expected and right in it's way. Loved her dialogue with Geet. Had this happened in real life, they would have said just the same stuff. 

I think they will really have to work hard to make matters even.

Preeto seducing Lucky!!! Holey shmoley!!🤣🤣🤣🤣Bas yahi dekhna baaki reh gaya tha.

Dev Nandini ki shaadi...itni jaldi? plz don't make Naman a loser who ditches Nandini n then Dev pitches in Rab ne mila di jodi style and takes Nandini's hand in marriage...it'll be yuck! Something original please...I hope she goes to the sheher to study and stay at Geet's house, etc etc!

Anyway...whats happening girlfriends???
Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago
🤣Reserbb for Premi 😳 ~

Waiting eagerly for the dhamaka to happen at Beejis House tonight!

Wooh whatay rollercoaster ride today was haina? 😆

Amazing episode .. had a lot of elements .. whether it was suspense, comedy, or drama .. it was all there today .. and thankfully MSKs revelation was not dragged till tomorrow! *phew* 😃

Ok ... no matter how many times I say I've laughed enough at Jugnu Mamay and Lucky's antics .. I get proven wrong! These two get funnier day by day! xD 🤣 OMG first off .. Preeto's seduction was BAHAHAHA too hard to watch .. I was holding my stomach with laughter ... and Lucky said it tickles .. THAT did it for me .. I was positively rolling 🤣🤣🤣 OMG that scene was too much ... now I've seen everything 🤣

LOL the Bhagam Bhaag session of Mamay with Maaneet/Devini was LOL awesome .. I love this kind of comedy .. the kind you'd see in cartoons yet it's happening with real people 🤣🤣 LOL .. the whole part where Mamay is stuck in the window and Maan and Dev take his chappals off was 🤣🤣🤣 

Mamay was hell bent on proving his Jasoosi today .. and he wouldn't let anything stop him for sure .. I was like aaj tau Maaneet gaye kaam se .. yet I still had this feeling at the back of my head that .. will he remember in time? ..

I was literally on the edge of my seat when Mamay had to say it .. and when he forgot I was like OH DON'T TELL ME HER FORGOT AGAIN! .. but I was pleasantly surprised that no .. this time he for sure remembered! Thori der lagi .. he needed clues like "record" and the cellpone ringing 😆 but finally our Jugnu Mamay solved the case! 😃 Three cheers for Mamay 🤣 .. lol well at the cost of having Maaneet's life in a havoc .. yea why not 🤣 LOL aww Mamay was like kind of shocked at how costly his Jasoosi became for Maaneet ... heh :P

Anyway I think even if Mamay hadn't remembered .. Maan would've chosen to tell them .. because he was about to when he was interrupted .. but it wasn't in their hands today to let the truth out .. and it had to come out in this ugly manner .. but it finally did ..

Beeji&Tej's anger is well justified here .. no matter how much we know about Maaneet and why they did this .. we should see from BeejiandTej's POV that they have absolutely no idea about this .. been thinking Dev to be Maan and Maan to be Balwant .. they are shocked .. surprised .. they feel betrayed .. so initial reaction is a given. Beeji is more upset with Geet because yes, they loved Geet and cared for her .. hence their anger towards Maan .. but they never expected her to keep this from them .. especially the fact that they made up already ..

But again .. no matter how convoluted this plan was .. Maaneet know the damage has been done .. and to rectify from it and prove to the family why they did this and with what intentions .. it'll take a little work .. which I'm sure they'll be successful in ! It's Maaneet after all na 😳 

Ok so I loved that we saw our Angry Young Munda back ☺️ .. the way he fumed in his trademark  MSK style when Tej talked to him that way was Ufff Hayee Mein Marjawan 😳 ... but Maan isn't going to unnecessarily pick a fight with his saala .. so I liked that about him .. he understands that they are hurt with this truth .. and will take some talking to in order to make them understand everything .. and for that they need a clear head ..

I knew from the beginning that even if Geet was chupa rustum at the beginning I had supported her in the stance because she had been "silenced" so to speak by Maan's harsh words to her .. but when Maan himself made her feel the way she did with that letter .. he opened her up again .. the recluse Geet had become finally opened herself up .. and expressed everything .. and now when Beeji was accusing Maan .. while Beeji was at some points right (based on what she had seen) .. we all know who and what Maan Singh Khurana is .. and Geet knows him better than himself .. and so she stood up for him .. or at least tried to before she was shut out .. and I'm glad she ran after Beeji to confront her and try and make her understand ..

Well .. it seems like this week we shall see Maan and Geet coming up with a way to showcase to the family what they did, why they did it .. and why they felt it was the only solution left for them .. and I'm sure they'll do it in a way that would make Beeji and Tej not only happy but make them appreciate Maan more ..

Precap: Well even though Maan is saying they have to go back now .. I don't know if they will ... perhaps they won't or will be stopped .. let's see 😊

Great episode! Loved the dramatic element after a long time .. and can't wait to see our Munda back in action! 😎

Chalo .. aaj ki bak bak hui khatam 😃

Love,

Z

<3
Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago
For my lovely IDIOTS...
Thank you for giving  me PRICELESS FRIENDSHIP to treasure for a LIFETIME...I love you all!!
🤗❤️🤗

Tumse doori ka ehsaas sataane lagaa,
Tere saath guzaraa har lamha yaad aane laga,
Jab bhi tujhe bhoolne ki koshish ki aye dost,
Tu dil ke aur bhi kareeb aane laga !

Dosti toh sirf ek ittefaaq hai,
Yeh toh dilon ki mulaakaat hai,
Dosti nahi dekhti yeh din hai ki raat hai,
Isme toh sirf wafaadaari aur jazbaat hai

Pyar dosti hai , Wishwaas dosti hai ,
Mit jaaen khud aur phir bhi rhe uska khayaal ye ehsaas dosti hai ,
Wafa pe jub bhi uthenge sawaal har sawaal ka jawaab dosti hai
!!!

Love you All!!!
🤗❤️🤗

Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
Aiyyo Phast Phast Beti Jaldi se thread khol di, good good...

Hola to my all lovely Idiots🤗🤗...

As Lavu posted Yesterday,

Hum rahey na rahey, hum miley na miley
Raheygi sada yahan, pyaar ki yeh dastan

As my daughter said

Koi aaye ya na aaye, iss thread ka paiyya chalta raheyga... Kabhi dheere se, kabhi phast phast, pur yeh na rukeyga (my addition)

@ Vinu - Hum shant dikh rahey hain, pur humarey dil mein buri hulchul hai, please come and let us know is our Show staying or gonna finish soon😭😭😭...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take

Wow one more wonderful episode, too rocking, Preeto and Lucky scene was hilarious🤣🤣 , loved it when Mammay told Lucky , mera chor, tera kya chal raha hai 🤣🤣...Poor Mammay phorgot on first place, but then Lucky and Tejji indirectly helped him...Mammay rocked, and tell you honestly i was happy for him that he finally succeed to revealed the truth...Felt so bad for MaanEet, but obviously it's not easy for them to accept, but i am sure Nandini and Pammi will talk Biji and i am sure that they will understand them...Wow loved to see my hotty MSK, wow what an anger in his eyes,.it seems he would punch Tejji...Loved Bijji and Geet scene, she was all right, she was fighting for Geet, she was angry with MSK cause of Geet, and Geet by herself cheated, so obviously it hurts them alot, and i am totally understand their persepective...I understand MaanEet as well, their meant wasn't to hurt them, but of course they did...After watching the precap it's sure that they would failed to convinced them...

I am waiting for tomorrow episode, finally MSK back wohooo🥳 and they are going back home...Will definitely miss Balwante, but to gain something we have to lose something...We love MSK morethan Balwant, so i think we will fine later...Aiyyoo Guru will miss his chup chup ke pyaar 😉 lolz...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
After reading the article praying that they reveal Dev's truth to the family before the Devini marriage...warna bahut bura lagega😭

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

subah se the song buzzing in my head and the VM is wonderful...

[YOUTUBE]HTTP://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E1RquIe5go[/YOUTUBE]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just the kind of episode i love GHSP for...and that is drama with perfect logical sequencing and comedy...🤗

I was rofl with Lucky n Preeto Scene and the entire Jugnu Mama with dushman ki fauj thing and then when he forgo i was like oh no not again...Mission possible kabhi nahi hoga isse...but no was wrong...he finally managed to disclose the truth...Thankyou CV's for fulfilling so many people's wish to see th jasoos cracking one case...🥳

Moving on thereaction by Beeji and Tejji...it was perfect...any elder in the family would have reacted like Beeji...she was tooo good...and the dialogues given to her were phenomenal...be it not interfering in Pati patni mamla ya "bure toh hum ban gaye" or "meri dushmani thi kya maan singh se"...infact every word she uttered i felt she was so right on her behalf...👏

Breathing a sigh of relief seeing Geet get her spine back...finally operation ho gaya and now she stands for the man who has stood by her throughout...😊 and Maan being the sensible man again and saying abhi samjhane ka koi faayda nahi...though i feel they arent going to go away leaving a distressed family😊

Terrificly mindblowing episode...infact flawless epi...in love with Geet all over again atleast for the day😊😆

have lots more to say maybe aage...while discussing😃
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago

🤗phamilyyy ~ Luv ya ALL!🤗
     Hum rahe ya na rahe kal...
     Kal.. yaad aayenge yeh pal...
      Pal, yeh hain pyaar ke pal...
     Chal, aa mere sang chal...
     Chal, soche kya...
     Chhoti si hai zindagi...
     Kal mil jaaye to hogi khushnaseebi...
      Hum rahe ya na rahe, yaad aayenge yeh pal...🤗

Maneet, Dev and Nandiniii: -
Aage aate aate jaate jate...
Khoye khoye jaage jaage...
Thake thake haare haare...
Daure daure sare sare...
Pecche pecche aagee aage...
Gire pade bhage bhage...
bhaaag bhagam bhaaag ...😆

Loved wateva i saw...😳

Lucky and Maameeyy LUV Dem! 🤗 i wil miss seein dem ven da track gets bck onto Delhi

Lucky - Preeto scene -  was 🤣 👍🏼

Jugnu Maammeey finallyyy succeeds!  liked it!😳👏 da way it was shwn...first him frgetin...den Luckys commnt...uske baad phir se Maamey frgts n den Teji gets a call...very well thought abt scene...coz we wd alwas xpct Maamey to frgt wateva he has seen...so da CVs xplnd it very well...👏

Bt one aspect i felt cd hav been lookd into a bit mor carfly is dat...in da cell ver Teji n Beji sees da recordin, its shwn was frm Nandinis side...n Jugnu recorded it frm da odr side...bt den again ven u look into soo many details...idhar udar galathiya ho jaathi hai...no probs der!😛

Waitin to c MSK in totall AYM mode!!😍

Maan said - as of nw lets go bck...so dat means Amritsar track is pushd fr sum tym...i likd da track so i wd love to see mor of dis one...😳

so we r goin bck to Delhi...ver v wil get to c Daadi,Adi,Pinky😊...n da rest...wat abt Annie n Arjun?!😕 

Devini luv story is yet to blossm so it wd b worth watchin hw dey do dis...😉

until we meet again 2mrw same place arund da same...tym...

Its Lavz signing off...

Loadss n Loadss of luv to ALL🤗
Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago
Aiyyo itna sanata kyon hai bhai?

Episode was too good, come on come on, mazza time...

@ Mac & Cheese - Are you padharing today on your threadwa?

Muniza