don't want crossover episode 2 continue tinight

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
yesterday after watching the precap in which they showed archana & mona dancing it looked as if tonight also they will continue the same mahasangam episode of pavitra rishta😡i just don't want the crossover/mahasangam episode  to continue tonight also😭i will not be able to digest & tolerate the continuation of yesterdays  mahasangam episode anymore👎🏼rather i want sangini to have its own regular episode as usual in its own time slot that is 10pm👍🏼if they want the can show few glimse & scenes of rudra & gauri/raga in the episode of PR itself😉 Edited by monaghosh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't think that ME will continue tonight, I hope we'll have a regular epi of Sangini !
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think  todays epi will have again the ME. Yesterday it was never 4 hours ME , which they talked about in the article.😕
cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too..dont want an MS epi today😔..its really boring 2 see a we dont watch..😕
Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

I think  todays epi will have again the ME. Yesterday it was never 4 hours ME , which they talked about in the article.😕

according to me they always said that mahaepisode of four shows  will be telecasted on zee tv on 23rd😃they never said that it will telecast mahaepisode for full four hours thank god bach gaye😆