Pia will head 2 jungle says new star 1 article

Posted: 12 years ago

A new, glam look for Piya

Piya from Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani on STAR One is no more the cute and simple girl that she used to be, now that the show has taken a one-year leap.

Piya, who has just returned from Paris, is suffering from partial amnesia, and has forgotten the past year completely. She has now turned into a supermodel, and has got a hep, new look. Not just Piya, but also Misha, Panchi and the others have got a makeover, which will be seen in tonight's episode when the Dobriyals throw a party for Piya and Misha.

A Starone.in source reveals "All Piya's college mates will be present at the party thrown for Misha and her. Everyone will try their best to hide the events of the past year from Piya. However, Piya will suddenly feel that the jungle is calling out to her. She will head to the jungle. A thrilling turn of events unravels itself thereon."

Speaking about her new look, Piya aka Sukirti Kandpal quips, "My look used to be simple earlier, but now, being a model, my look is trendy, stylish, and glamorous."

Misha aka Priya Wal says, " My look is now more stylized and chic now. There are cool hats and different accessories in my wardrobe now."

Piya, who used to sport long skirts and simple T-shirts earlier, will now wear hep jeans and stylish tops. Although Misha will maintain her tomboyish look, she will be trendier now and sport some cool accessories.

Piya adds, " I do not remember the past one year of my life. I have just returned from Paris. I am looking forward to spending time with my family in Dehradun."

Misha aka Priya Wal says, "Piya is suffering from memory loss, and we don't want her to go through any more trauma. So, we are making sure she remains in the dark about her past."

"I love my new look, and could not be happier with it. The western outfits and chopped hair are totally trendy," smiles Panchi aka Vahbbiz Dorabjee. "As for Piya, we are being protective about her, like any family would be. We just want her to be happy."

Will Piya's family and friends be successful in hiding her past from her? Will Piya unravel her past? Find out only in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday-Friday at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One.

here is the original link:http://www.starone.in/news/1774/a-new-glam-look-for-piya.aspx

Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
yeah and she will faint there
Originally posted by nattyc

i dont know whether she'll faint or not

how do you know that?
Originally posted by asena

how do you know that?
dis is the big question evn i wnt 2 ask.LOL😆

They will not show so soon cvs ko hamein tadpane ki habit hai so they  will take time to bring back pia's memory. Edited by homyar - 12 years ago
Originally posted by homyar

They will not show so soon cvs ko hamein tadpane ki habit hai so they  will take time to bring back pia's memory.
U never noe
Originally posted by ilove99

thanks
My pleasure dear😊
i hope she know about abhay soon
It's getting interesting for real. xx