we want sid back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll Question :

we want sid back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll Choice
yes certainly
no, i dont want him back
i dont mind if he come or not come
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
As we know that sid aka siddant has left PKYEK πŸ˜’and now he will also not come in another serial alsoπŸ˜”...i am very must upset...as we also know that anything can happen in ektas serial...died people can be alive or vise versa...so i thing we fan should request to star one channel to bring our sid in the show...therefore i am making this pole to know how many wants to bring sid back in pkyek...
                                                                                so plzzz vote the pole so that we can know how many wants sid back in the show...if we become together then anything can happen so dont lose hope...sid can come back by our effort

So happy dear to see another true siddian girlπŸ€—πŸ€— yes we members are working on that now n soon u will find a full proof mission to get sid back be a little patientπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Well yesterday this poll was made and u can check the poll results too .

Again similar poll 🀒🀒🀒. Sid can come back once the abhlya story come to track & metz story is over ...
Originally posted by abhaylove

Again similar poll 🀒🀒🀒. Sid can come back once the abhlya story come to track & metz story is over ...
I don't understand why abhiya fans are scared of sid as we all knw abhiya are meant to be togather and sid doesn't even love Pia so let him be back n we can have Sid n metz love story so it will be good for abhay alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vivluv

I don't understand why abhiya fans are scared of sid as we all knw abhiya are meant to be togather and sid doesn't even love Pia so let him be back n we can have Sid n metz love story so it will be good for abhay alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I dont mind sid coming back 😳😳..by the time CV take sid ..abhlya story will be on track .I just said that it should fit in whole abhlya story .

I am just abhay fan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. VAMPIRE fan too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Dont call me abhlya fan 🀒

PS: well i pointed about the poll as it is already done and we know the results too ...again having same poll is 🀒
Don't worry nirma we will get him back I spoke to officials n they are already in planning something like tht so be happy😊😊
Originally posted by abhaylove

well that poll was mostly to influence people against his return...so this was again made for his return...πŸ˜†
im happy there are some other people other than me and rupa who genuinely want him back...😊
i know he can come back later, but if we keep trying now only na then only we can get to see him back later...
after some days even if we try, it will be no use as ppl will forget and even cv's will have diff plans...right now only is the best time to keep trying then, may be they will plan for his entry after a month or so... 
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
Whooo ho nothing can stop now getting sid back as I have united his 3000 fans!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› now just wait n watch!!! ppl sid will be back soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yipeeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kisivaj

well that poll was mostly to influence people against his return...so this was again made for his return...πŸ˜†
im happy there are some other people other than me and rupa who genuinely want him back...😊
i know he can come back later, but if we keep trying now only na then only we can get to see him back later...
after some days even if we try, it will be no use as ppl will forget and even cv's will have diff plans...right now only is the best time to keep trying then, may be they will plan for his entry after a month or so... 

alright if u think so that we were influencing ppl's mind then fine...go ahead with this poll 😊
and this time u cant blame us πŸ˜›

Originally posted by vivluv

Whooo ho nothing can stop now getting sid back as I have united his 3000 fans!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› now just wait n watch!!! ppl sid will be back soonπŸ˜† yipeeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh thats great  dear πŸ‘πŸΌ...we can get him back with the support...