what does the future hold for Misha.

MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello!

I'm a frequent visitor of this forum, though I don't really involve in the discussions here.

I'm also very excited about the new leap and how the story is progressing finally after how long.
Abhiya scenes in the last few episodes have been quite intense and ecstatic. I look forward to how Piya discovers her mysterious past. 

Anyway getting back to my topic.

Post leap Misha had many men who wooed her, 3 to be specific (Kabir, Shaurya and Shankar) but in the end it zeroed down to NONE! It is very obvious that Shaurya isn't a part of PKYEK anymore, 
So it all zeros down to Shankar and Kabir, honestly I have no keen interest watching that Shankar guy as he bores me with his bland expressions all the time.

I was really looking forward to a love story between Misha Kabir as I totally adored them right from their first locker room scene. But unfortunately Cv's are planning a Kabir T! I'm a little disappointed. What does the future behold for our Misha. your views?

Old MiShka scene ðŸ˜ƒ
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MboPQrE68IA[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Werewolf wil be pair with misha . we cannot expect everything from CV . Misha & kabir &T all are given good track post leap .

KAT will be  good and misha too will get another guy
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Thank you for the reply...

I don't really mind the guy, he just has to be someone else than Shankar.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Choco.

Thank you for the reply...

I don't really mind the guy, he just has to be someone else than Shankar.

Shankar 🤢🤢...even i dont want but lets see who is that new guy 😊. Atleast kabir got track and AT make good couple . Will see how misha guy look like 😆😆
MoccoLatte thumbnail
I just hope he's a good looking as well as a good actor.
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't mind whoever the guy would be a werewolf or vampire or a normal human being just wanna he should be hot , good looking and plooks perfect with Misha