A new Glam Look for Piya - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
I hope they don't drag the track too much. I can't see Pia without Abhay for too long 😳
As for the new look, I like it minus the headgear. But I'll miss her innocent and simple look because that was the Pia who Abhay had loved. He'd fallen in love with the plain Jane Pia for her beautiful heart. I prefer the new look but I'll miss the old one. I just hope her nature's the same though.
Thanks for sharing, Nidz 😃
Now she travel to Forest again .. that means she's too near to diverge her past .. I Don't want 'em to Drag muCh , its the most hardest and elongated wait to see two love birds together ..
Thanks fo' sharin' NiDz  !

I just hope she gets some flashbacks in jungle...waiting eagerly to see Abhay's new look...hope that black jacket has gone out from his wardrobe...
                        I am looking forward to Misha's makeover...I just wish this  one year leap has not changed our lovely bubbly Mish
Hey nidiz , i am damn exited to see the episode ..its going to fun watch it and piya new avatar is rocking she looks so cute and charming and coming to T she will become mature that sound nice she has to much childishness in her and misha and panchi looks very nice ..lets see what happens now in the serial !! ðŸ˜³
piya  is looking so cute and so hot in her new look and very impressive attitude , i hope she will find abbey very soon ,abbey is our hero
Guys frm last week we r getting 2 many articles about pkyek so cnt starone pplz c hw poplar dis show is anywayz am sooo happy to c dis.
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I hope they don't drag the track too much. I can't see Pia without Abhay for too long 😳
As for the new look, I like it minus the headgear. But I'll miss her innocent and simple look because that was the Pia who Abhay had loved. He'd fallen in love with the plain Jane Pia for her beautiful heart. I prefer the new look but I'll miss the old one. I just hope her nature's the same though.
Thanks for sharing, Nidz 😃

.🤗.Anytime..
 Onces a Character develops simplicity it never changes that behavior whether in future they turn up to be an extravagant..here in form of a Model , her Look!!
I believe she will be the same Pia who heart loved Abhay.. But just won't know about that..
 I liked the Head gear..But The one they showed in promo was much better..

Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Now she travel to Forest again .. that means she's too near to diverge her past .. I Don't want 'em to Drag muCh , its the most hardest and elongated wait to see two love birds together ..
Thanks fo' sharin' NiDz  !

.🤗Hmmm,I second
Originally posted by sur001

I just hope she gets some flashbacks in jungle...waiting eagerly to see Abhay's new look...hope that black jacket has gone out from his wardrobe...
                        I am looking forward to Misha's makeover...I just wish this  one year leap has not changed our lovely bubbly Mish

Well As for Abhay, he was frozen in the same old look with those Black Jackets..which he's wearing from Episode -1..😆 I don't think whenever Pia or Metz unfrozen him he wuld not change his look..nor wardrobe that soon..!!
Yup, Mish will remain the same old.. tomboyish girl next door...but a little more fashionable ... 
yeaa she luks nicee but i miss the old piya