Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.starone.in/news/1774/a-new-glam-look-for-piya.aspx

A new, glam look for Piya

Piya from Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani on STAR One is no more the cute and simple girl that she used to be, now that the show has taken a one-year leap.

Piya, who has just returned from Paris, is suffering from partial amnesia, and has forgotten the past year completely. She has now turned into a supermodel, and has got a hep, new look. Not just Piya, but also Misha, Panchi and the others have got a makeover, which will be seen in tonight's episode when the Dobriyals throw a party for Piya and Misha.

A Starone.in source reveals "All Piya's college mates will be present at the party thrown for Misha and her. Everyone will try their best to hide the events of the past year from Piya. However, Piya will suddenly feel that the jungle is calling out to her. She will head to the jungle. A thrilling turn of events unravels itself thereon."

Speaking about her new look, Piya aka Sukirti Kandpal quips, "My look used to be simple earlier, but now, being a model, my look is trendy, stylish, and glamorous."

Misha aka Priya Wal says, " My look is now more stylized and chic now. There are cool hats and different accessories in my wardrobe now."

Piya, who used to sport long skirts and simple T-shirts earlier, will now wear hep jeans and stylish tops. Although Misha will maintain her tomboyish look, she will be trendier now and sport some cool accessories.

Piya adds, " I do not remember the past one year of my life. I have just returned from Paris. I am looking forward to spending time with my family in Dehradun."

Misha aka Priya Wal says, "Piya is suffering from memory loss, and we don't want her to go through any more trauma. So, we are making sure she remains in the dark about her past."

"I love my new look, and could not be happier with it. The western outfits and chopped hair are totally trendy," smiles Panchi aka Vahbbiz Dorabjee. "As for Piya, we are being protective about her, like any family would be. We just want her to be happy."

Will Piya's family and friends be successful in hiding her past from her? Will Piya unravel her past? Find out only inPyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday-Friday at 8.30 PM, only on STAR One.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hope not posted
oh gawwwd!!! cnt wait 4 todayz epo!!!😍
OH MY GOD...NIDZ..awesome na..JUNGLE IS CALLENGEH..?? I am sooo excited with that sentence..yaar..TOO GOOD>.!! PKYEK is JUST SOOO muahhh,...!!  

ab jungle chali jana.. and don't act like a stone. We don't want episodes to be dragged like a chew gum. 😃 Edited by Sano88 - 12 years ago
nice one let see what is happened
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD...NIDZ..awesome na..JUNGLE IS CALLENGEH..?? I am sooo excited with that sentence..yaar..TOO GOOD>.!! PKYEK is JUST SOOO muahhh,...!!  

OMG ..Hema..I know they wuld show the Jungle call in the few mins shot before ending.. !! We have to wait untill tomorrow..
I told yesterday only in one post that everything that belongs to AbhIya's memories will make a Call..n they'r doing the exact thing..
I hope Abhay get unfrozen this week only..!!
Originally posted by Sano88

ab jungle chali jana.. and don't act like a stone. We don't want episodes to be dragged like a chew gum. 😃
 Hai,hai She won't act like one..😆
Yeah chew gum is unhealthy..!!

A Starone.in source reveals "All Piya's college mates will be present at the party thrown for Misha and her. Everyone will try their best to hide the events of the past year from Piya. However, Piya will suddenly feel that the jungle is calling out to her. She will head to the jungle. A thrilling turn of events unravels itself thereon."

^^
I hope this happens tonight already. I kinda wished she would be alone in the woods. seems my wish will come true. Most probabaly she'll set foot where Abhay is sleeping. Her presence as the promo stated will wake him up. Exciting!

The girls looks gorgeous anf fine:) Intresting to throw in a change as a model in Piya. Basicaly it means even the original Piya was frozen alongside Abhay, only to wake up with his comeback.

thnx for sharing.
piya  people what say ,i donot care ,but in my point of you ,you are looking awesome and so modern in new look so cute 
Originally posted by -Jasmine-

^^
I hope this happens tonight already. I kinda wished she would be alone in the woods. seems my wish will come true. Most probabaly she'll set foot where Abhay is sleeping. Her presence as the promo stated will wake him up. Exciting!

The girls looks gorgeous anf fine:) Intresting to throw in a change as a model in Piya. Basicaly it means even the original Piya was frozen alongside Abhay, only to wake up with his comeback.

thnx for sharing.
.🤗
So True..!! Along with Abhay ,even Pia has Frozen away..but in the form of her memories..!!
If the promo is symbolic than ...She'll go all alone..Hopefully, becoz than only she'll get a chance to see or may be even go besides from the  frozen Abhay..