India-Forums

|PinkSugars G-2|NOTE: Pg 29| (Page 23)

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkSugars

Yea..true very true..just feel like watching KaSh 24*7. They are so damn awesome..Embarrassed

I have seen that asli true love one..that was so adorable. <3 The way Karan was fiddling with Shona's hair, seriously it seems like he loved his hair..good shampoos. LOL

But the other one..wich one was that.? Can you pleashh gimme the YT link of that off screen interview. The way you're describing that, i seriously want to see that interview. Tongue

Ahhh..Karan trying to copy Shona's accent, must be funny. LOL

Adorable yaar, they are soo adorable. LOLLOL Ya good shampoo, i wonder whats getting karan attracted to shilpa's lips, ummm good lip gloss? TongueWink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_YfoXZ_0I   << here watch this, i can never get tired of their fights, they are just damn adorable. LOL Karan enjoyed annoying shona, he just loved it.

Oh btw have u watched their friendship day interview? Embarrassed when Karan kisses shona on the forehead i fainted, that was damnnn adorable, they just make my heart go boom boom.

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Omy Omy Day Dreaming wht can I say jaan.. Awww.. Goregeous sig of KaSh Heart Offfhh.. the coloring/bleending & text r simly Awweeesome Blushing Blushing Aww.. the Yamini & Gaurav sig r beautiful Hug Awww love ur creation's keep making moree ((:
Love ya Heart
Mish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Contradiction01

Contradiction01 IF-Rockerz
Contradiction01
Contradiction01

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cherry-

Adorable yaar, they are soo adorable. LOLLOL Ya good shampoo, i wonder whats getting karan attracted to shilpa's lips, ummm good lip gloss? TongueWink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_YfoXZ_0I   << here watch this, i can never get tired of their fights, they are just damn adorable. LOL Karan enjoyed annoying shona, he just loved it.

Oh btw have u watched their friendship day interview? Embarrassed when Karan kisses shona on the forehead i fainted, that was damnnn adorable, they just make my heart go boom boom.

Ahaaan..naughty gurl! Directly jumped on to shona's lips. TongueEmbarrassed

Thank you so much honey..m gonna watch this ryt now. It is of oct 3, 2010..hmm..i was inactive then,. so maybe that's why i wasn't knowing abt this interview. But thanks a ton. Smile

Yep, i have. You fainted.?? OMG! Then, floor must be having cracks all over..LOL But that was cuute. the whole interview was cuute

Sunnipwincessx Goldie
Sunnipwincessx
Sunnipwincessx

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Heyyy nycee updateee luv the picx ov kash luv the storyline tooo xx

Contradiction01

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Ahaaan..naughty gurl! Directly jumped on to shona's lips. TongueEmbarrassed

Thank you so much honey..m gonna watch this ryt now. It is of oct 3, 2010..hmm..i was inactive then,. so maybe that's why i wasn't knowing abt this interview. But thanks a ton. Smile

Yep, i have. You fainted.?? OMG! Then, floor must be having cracks all over..LOL But that was cuute. the whole interview was cuute

Karan always stares at shilpa's lips, i have many many pics to prove that, all i can say is, kiss her dude, and put yourself out of the tortureLOL

Lol no not 2010, i think someone updated it then. It was in 2008 i think. It was agesss back, and one of the most cutest interviews ot them, watch it. Embarrassed

Hayeee that interview has to go down in history, even when they came back as ArSh, karan still fixed shilpa's hair, there was this other sbs thing, where it showed KaSh doing a scene and then shona just bursts out laughing, and then KaSh masti is there. And then thrs a moment where shona is fixing her dress, and then Karan is like fixing her hair, putting her strand behind her ear and everything. Day Dreaming

Contradiction01

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Radhika,

These are all marvelous, indeed! I find you've improved like a ton up here, haven't you? Your texts take the cake this time, texturing and coloring nicely adorn the pictures you've chosen and the works, these are all beautiful. 

This is my favorite, soulful text. I just saved it. Thanks for the PM. Approve

Kankshita

Contradiction01

Contradiction01 IF-Rockerz
Contradiction01
Contradiction01

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Karan always stares at shilpa's lips, i have many many pics to prove that, all i can say is, kiss her dude, and put yourself out of the tortureLOL

Lol no not 2010, i think someone updated it then. It was in 2008 i think. It was agesss back, and one of the most cutest interviews ot them, watch it. Embarrassed

Hayeee that interview has to go down in history, even when they came back as ArSh, karan still fixed shilpa's hair, there was this other sbs thing, where it showed KaSh doing a scene and then shona just bursts out laughing, and then KaSh masti is there. And then thrs a moment where shona is fixing her dress, and then Karan is like fixing her hair, putting her strand behind her ear and everything. Day Dreaming

Oh, is that so.? then PM me some pics..even i want to have a look at those pics.. (and then i can make a siggie out of it!)ROFL

LOL, but it was uploaded last year..anyway..i have seen many siggies on that interview..but neva got a chance to watch that. But thanks to you, i finally did. Tongue

KaSh masti to i remember..but hold on for one sec..wich is other interview you are talking about.? Sh*t man! I missed so much.Sleepy

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Oh, is that so.? then PM me some pics..even i want to have a look at those pics.. (and then i can make a siggie out of it!)ROFL

LOL, but it was uploaded last year..anyway..i have seen many siggies on that interview..but neva got a chance to watch that. But thanks to you, i finally did. Tongue

KaSh masti to i remember..but hold on for one sec..wich is other interview you are talking about.? Sh*t man! I missed so much.Sleepy

LOLLOL Im defiii pming you the Karan staring at shilpa pics, there sooo much evidence in them, u can see the need Tongue
ROFL
ROFLROFL My pleasure sweetie Embarrassed

OMG U haven't seen that? Shocked And there are pics of that on FB too. But it's an interview of KaSh talking abt operation, and how they are going to clean each others dimaag ROFL sooo funny. And then they showed a clip of Karan and Shilpa doing this taqaar acting scene, and then in the middle shona just bursts out laughing, and then Karan's fixing shona's hair Embarrassed it's adorable

Have u seen it?

Contradiction01

Go to top