amazing update .. loving ur update ..
esp this 1 iz too kool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Contradiction01

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM Radz, i can't actually view your update cause i apparently can't view images from imgur anymore, but your creations always rock so I'll say it was a fab update cause I know everything would be awesome. 

Contradiction01

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Awesome updt... Glad u took up suggestions... These creations are really amazing...
Specially KaSh and Yami Gautam... loved the 2, fab workClap
and Mayur nok jhok one too is cute...
Loved the updt...

Contradiction01

Contradiction01 IF-Rockerz
Contradiction01
Contradiction01

Originally posted by -Cherry-

[QUOTE=PinkSugars][

LOL dnt u mean, u shouldn't have made me cry TongueLOL but you did, i miss those old scenes yaar, especially after you watch them 4 years later, you don't realise how much each and every scene had meant at that moment, but when they just left, it really hits you hard.

LOLLOL They funny scenes are hilariousss, i love their tu tu main main, it's just KaSh. But not only that, u should see their fighting off screen, omg they are just annoying each other the same way off screen as they are on screen. Tongue No probs dude, i love their threesome, they are just awesome together.

Btw u have to make an SRK+Kajol BB and KaSh BB siggie togetherEmbarrassed

Noo..i shouldnt. Cry  LOL, yea..we actually realize sumone's importance in our lives after they have gone.. but watching KaSh is a treat ya..een after 4 years, the scenes look so fresh. Tongue

Yea, and that "tum apne aap ko bahut smart samjhte ho" "Samjhta nahi hu, hu and hu" LOL They irritate each other a lot, off screen too na.? Actually i dun have much of their off screen videos..so duno know much about it.

Yea, i remember. I even downloaded the videos. Tongue
SobtiObsession IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Contradiction01

Contradiction01
Contradiction01

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

Edited my comment on page 20. :)

I just loved your comment, yashi.
Will reply to that later.( it would take some time)

Bazingaa

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkSugars

LOL dnt u mean, u shouldn't have made me cry TongueLOL but you did, i miss those old scenes yaar, especially after you watch them 4 years later, you don't realise how much each and every scene had meant at that moment, but when they just left, it really hits you hard.

LOLLOL They funny scenes are hilariousss, i love their tu tu main main, it's just KaSh. But not only that, u should see their fighting off screen, omg they are just annoying each other the same way off screen as they are on screen. Tongue No probs dude, i love their threesome, they are just awesome together.

Btw u have to make an SRK+Kajol BB and KaSh BB siggie togetherEmbarrassed

Noo..i shouldnt. Cry  LOL, yea..we actually realize sumone's importance in our lives after they have gone.. but watching KaSh is a treat ya..een after 4 years, the scenes look so fresh. Tongue

Yea, and that "tum apne aap ko bahut smart samjhte ho" "Samjhta nahi hu, hu and hu" LOL They irritate each other a lot, off screen too na.? Actually i dun have much of their off screen videos..so duno know much about it.

Yea, i remember. I even downloaded the videos. Tongue

Ya thats the best thing about KaSh, things can never get old with them, it just seems like yesterday that we saw their first ever meeting, KaSh just rocked it on screen yaar.

LOL One of my favvv lines, and even that line which was on the first ever episode -'Mummy bachao, aunty darra rahi hai' LOLLOL that never ever gets old. OMG U've never watched their off screen stuff? dude thattt is very all the chemistry lies, if thrs one thing you ever do, is go watch their off screen episode. That asli true love one, cause thats just adorable, the way karan was flirting with shona was soo evident, and he sooo asked her out for coffee Tongue And then there was this other one, where karan was teasing shilpa, and irratating her, and then he was making fun out of her british kinda accent. And then Shona was like 'Loser' and karan mimmicks that back in an accent.LOL U should just watch them.

And when u do watch them, you will realise Karan's lovely fetish for shona's hair, he seriously love her hair. LOLLOL

Eeeks can't wait Embarrassed

Contradiction01

Contradiction01
Contradiction01

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=PinkSugars]

Ya thats the best thing about KaSh, things can never get old with them, it just seems like yesterday that we saw their first ever meeting, KaSh just rocked it on screen yaar.

LOL One of my favvv lines, and even that line which was on the first ever episode -'Mummy bachao, aunty darra rahi hai' LOLLOL that never ever gets old. OMG U've never watched their off screen stuff? dude thattt is very all the chemistry lies, if thrs one thing you ever do, is go watch their off screen episode. That asli true love one, cause thats just adorable, the way karan was flirting with shona was soo evident, and he sooo asked her out for coffee Tongue And then there was this other one, where karan was teasing shilpa, and irratating her, and then he was making fun out of her british kinda accent. And then Shona was like 'Loser' and karan mimmicks that back in an accent.LOL U should just watch them.

And when u do watch them, you will realise Karan's lovely fetish for shona's hair, he seriously love her hair. LOLLOL

Eeeks can't wait Embarrassed

Yea..true very true..just feel like watching KaSh 24*7. They are so damn awesome..Embarrassed

I have seen that asli true love one..that was so adorable. <3 The way Karan was fiddling with Shona's hair, seriously it seems like he loved his hair..good shampoos. LOL

But the other one..wich one was that.? Can you pleashh gimme the YT link of that off screen interview. The way you're describing that, i seriously want to see that interview. Tongue

Ahhh..Karan trying to copy Shona's accent, must be funny. LOL

Go to top