Congratz on your new shop

I can't wait to see your next creation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Contradiction01

DamonSalvatore- IF-Rockerz
DamonSalvatore-
DamonSalvatore-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on your second shop :) good luck with new creations m sure you will do a fab job :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Contradiction01

Contradiction01 IF-Rockerz
Contradiction01
Contradiction01

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
U.P.D.A.T.E.

Contains: KaSh freebies
Suggestions-Batch 1: KaSh nok-jhok [By -Cherry-, -pooluvsKaSh-], Anant & Navya [By -Liana, -Akriti-, -SamPari-, Jen2, ..NiyaPari.], Yami & Gaurav [By --Naina--] and Mayank & Nupur [By
Lone.Persona, -Preeti-, snazzychamp, Mystrygirl_me, -Liana-, SonuRpatz_mayur, anumeha_rajat, DulceAmor, itstheclimb, Auroni.92]

Ok, now my lil intro part.LOL
Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments. Couldn't reply back individually, but i did read them. They were inspiring and encouraging.
PMs gonna be sent to those who either pressed the like button on the first page or commented. If you dun receive a PM, then please do inform me about it.

And once again, Thank you very much. I really feel blessed. Please keep showering all this love on me. Embarrassed

Now the update..

Feel to use. BTW m in love with the new black n white psd..it's just amazing!

KaSh [4]

The dance under the stars..Romantic. Text credit: KaSh Heaven (Gee Gee. C'mon these texts are "exclusively" made for KaSh. Can't i use 'em.?)Tongue

^^2nd version

^^2nd version

S.U.G.G.E.S.T.I.O.N.S.

KaSh nok-jhok [By-Cherry- and -pooluvsKaSh-]

Text credit: Cherry. Embarrassed

^^2nd version

Yami-Gaurav [By --Naina--]

I hate the way the sigs came out to be. Sorry Naina. Unhappy

^^2nd version

Anant & Navya [By -Liana-. -SamPari-, -Akriti-, Jen2, ..NiyaPari..]

^^2nd version

Mayank & Nupur [By Lone.Persona, -Preeti-, snazzychamp, Mystrygirl_me, -Liana-, SonuRpatz_mayur, anumeha_rajat, DulceAmor, itstheclimb, Auroni.92]

^^2nd version

^^ That's just a collage type. Was trying out a sig, result was this. Stern Smile

Edited by PinkSugars - 30 May 2011 at 6:51pm

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

mohiniivdanielanjali_34mimi10koool_shikhiiKhat2027Fari.KashianEdgeOfCredence..-Niru-..princessrashidazobshehkrazy4kasha little faithmini_ksg_ARAnu*Gayani*Anuarmaanlover_7-Rakshu-prernawaghrayWhiteNights.IloverokaRadiantTreasuregopi06Komal.GullNeebasupreet..vidu87IndigoBluesEnigma.ShayariAuroni.92SandCastle.Glow-n-showfrndshp_luv_dmgxx-Rai-xxAttractiveAdya-Akriti-Sabaah..-DarkFantasy-cool_tulisariska_mnartiDulceAmorsammy4ubaryBammySammy-Hina-canadiansDamonSalvatore-Mysterygirl_meFallen Angel-Aysha-PrincessBushi-Liana--afsha-aish_punkromiosugar1.-BalleBalle-.stuti123BazingaaKash-Gurti-VisuDulceTentacion.Jen2anumeha_rajatsaraaa.XSilentWishesXKaSh-Maneet-Fanmadhoshiyaan...Akaisha..Sanju_CSSK.Juhi.lonelyshadowshewolf.pluviophile...-Ayesshhaa-..noseasyncAkankshaa.-.Shriya.-thegameisonMeehak.bAkChOd.OkThanksByepyar-ishk.JustaDreamrelentless.swashbuckling_Oishi_charmee_sammySummer3asmaanixxAS..-Fatima-ibelieveinpinksjain-Preeti-268143-Cherry-Bepannaah.-GoogleWithMe--Ms.Muffin-sanober.

Contradiction01 IF-Rockerz
Contradiction01
Contradiction01

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Sorry, double post.

BTW MAYUR/ARTI & KASH-NOK JHOK ARENT COMPLETE. There are still come.Tongue

But pleashh do comment or press the like button. Means a lot.

Thank you for visiting.

Edited by PinkSugars - 30 May 2011 at 6:53pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu*Gayani*AnuEdgeOfCredencevidu87armaanlover_7-Hina-SandCastle.sammy4u-DarkFantasy-sariska_mnartianumeha_rajatXSilentWishesX..-Ayesshhaa-..noseasync-DRoadSoFar-..Akaisha..-.Shriya.-Meehak.-Liana-ibelieveinpink-Fatima-pyar-ishkBepannaah.-Cherry-

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
reserve :)

Edited:

Hawww, such amazing creations babe, i love this sooo very much. I adore the AnYa siggie, those ones are just really beautiful. And the MaYur one is just gorgeous too, i love this update loads. When i got the pm it was like KaSh+...and then KaSh. And i was there going, why does she have KaSh twice lol? And then when i opened the gallery, i realised that you made two different KaSh siggies, i just love how you have a KaSh creations in each of your update, you can garuntee my comment here EVERY time you update. Hayeee My KaShsome KaShians Embarrassed

Ooo Ahhh, my KaSh wasn't this scene just so magical, i love the way they were dancing under the stars, they were truly one of the most magical couple ever. The are and will always be my fav jodi, no one comes close. I love the pictures you picked, the moment she walks out, damnnn isn't shona just gorgeous, i love the way Armaan had looked so dazzled when he saw her, it was soo adorable. And then when he asks her to dance, wasn't this just an idyllic moment, and you made that so perfectly in this siggie. Brings back many many memories, i love it so much Radz. I love the colouring in this siggie, the soft and dark theme is just beautiful in the lovely moonlight senario, loved this siggie, one of my favs sweetie. I loveee the text, it's soo KaShtastic and just KaShsome. You Rock Chicka. Tongue

PS- Im off to watch that scene, miss it loads.

Some things never change Embarrassed
I'd never get tired of watching them fight, because this is just one of those moments where people can just sit and think about this and they are certain to only get good memories back. I love the way atul is at the back going 'Why am i stuck in here' LOL it's just one of those moments, where the gang truly rocked dmg. I love Panki-Shilpa-Karan's threesome, they were hilarious. I love this nok joke siggie babe, and thanks for making it baby. I love the scene you picked, i sooo wanna go and watch DMG from the beggining, those were the good old days. Shona is just beautiful, her eys steals my breath away, and that Armaan was the one i knew and i adored, and thats exactly what you brought in this update. Brings tears to my eyes radz, just makes me miss them even more, come back soon KaSh. I couldn't bare another goodbye. I love you radz. Hug

Muah xx
Embarrassed

Edited by -Cherry- - 31 May 2011 at 2:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SunnipwincessxContradiction01bary

Go to top