Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: PinkSugars

Oh, is that so.? then PM me some pics..even i want to have a look at those pics.. (and then i can make a siggie out of it!)🤣

LOL, but it was uploaded last year..anyway..i have seen many siggies on that interview..but neva got a chance to watch that. But thanks to you, i finally did. 😛

KaSh masti to i remember..but hold on for one sec..wich is other interview you are talking about.? Sh*t man! I missed so much.🥱

😆😆 Im defiii pming you the Karan staring at shilpa pics, there sooo much evidence in them, u can see the need Tongue
🤣
🤣🤣 My pleasure sweetie Embarrassed

OMG U haven't seen that? 😲 And there are pics of that on FB too. But it's an interview of KaSh talking abt operation, and how they are going to clean each others dimaag 🤣 sooo funny. And then they showed a clip of Karan and Shilpa doing this taqaar acting scene, and then in the middle shona just bursts out laughing, and then Karan's fixing shona's hair Embarrassed it's adorable

Have u seen it?

..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely work Radhika! 🤗
Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

😆😆 Im defiii pming you the Karan staring at shilpa pics, there sooo much evidence in them, u can see the need 😛
🤣
🤣🤣 My pleasure sweetie 😳

OMG U haven't seen that? 😲 And there are pics of that on FB too. But it's an interview of KaSh talking abt operation, and how they are going to clean each others dimaag 🤣 sooo funny. And then they showed a clip of Karan and Shilpa doing this taqaar acting scene, and then in the middle shona just bursts out laughing, and then Karan's fixing shona's hair 😳 it's adorable

Have u seen it?

Yea, pm me..m a despo gurl. 🤣
Ermmm...i dun remember..lol..seriously..i think i have..uggghh! duno..i'll see that on YT. 😉

Sometimes i feel, being away from IF for 2 whole years..i have lost so many things!
Iloveroka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WoW..Radz...Lovely siggies mannn...
KASH ROCK..I tell u..
luved the navya ones too...
Plus luved ur Signatures too...HAyeee man mar jawan!!!!!
Awesome creations!!
Uff fthat MAyur ka 1st wala...and KASH ka 1st wala..
hayeee.e...cnt take my eyes off them!!!!!

-Cherry- thumbnail

Yea, pm me..m a despo gurl. 🤣
Ermmm...i dun remember..lol..seriously..i think i have..uggghh! duno..i'll see that on YT. 😉

Sometimes i feel, being away from IF for 2 whole years..i have lost so many things!

🤣🤣🤣 i'll find them for you, and pm them to you 😛

God you've missed a lot woman

Btw can u make sigs for the 8th june special 😳 < that was the day that the KaSh comeback interview was shown.
Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

🤣🤣🤣 i'll find them for you, and pm them to you 😛

God you've missed a lot woman

Btw can u make sigs for the 8th june special 😳 < that was the day that the KaSh comeback interview was shown.

LOL, yea. sure. do find them and pm me. And dun rofl so much.. your stomach will start aching. 🤣 I know, have missed a lot. And feel so sad about it.

8th june..ermm..duno if i'l be able to or not..cuz this weeknd m out of station..but i'll try. :] I loved that video!😳
-Cherry- thumbnail

LOL, yea. sure. do find them and pm me. And dun rofl so much.. your stomach will start aching. 🤣 I know, have missed a lot. And feel so sad about it.

8th june..ermm..duno if i'l be able to or not..cuz this weeknd m out of station..but i'll try. :] I loved that video!😳

🤣🤣🤣 my stomach can take it

Lol i'lll go searching. Awww thanks fine sweetie, Embarrassed do them when you can.
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME UpDTT..AWW...cute creationss of kash!
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😲ohh Goshhh... after SOOO long time .. I'm seeing a AbHer siggy..
mygoshhh.. this siggy is OUT OF THE WORLDDD.. 🤪ieksss.. me loved it CHOO mchh!
loved the colouring, the pics you used.. nd text is SO perfecttt!!❤️😍
saved for suree..

Also the mayUr ones are wonderful too.. esp this one ..
ahwww me loved ittt... this mayUr moment was just incredible..
amazinggg wrk on ittt!!

Other stuff are mindblowinggg too.. keep rocking :D
pr1ncess12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really good
amazin
and love the siggies
xxx