Users

Frequent Posters

Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kasharti1

Edited my comment on page 20. :)

I just loved your comment, yashi.
Will reply to that later.( it would take some time)
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PinkSugars

Noo..i shouldnt. 😭  LOL, yea..we actually realize sumone's importance in our lives after they have gone.. but watching KaSh is a treat ya..een after 4 years, the scenes look so fresh. πŸ˜›

Yea, and that "tum apne aap ko bahut smart samjhte ho" "Samjhta nahi hu, hu and hu" πŸ˜† They irritate each other a lot, off screen too na.? Actually i dun have much of their off screen videos..so duno know much about it.

Yea, i remember. I even downloaded the videos. πŸ˜›

Ya thats the best thing about KaSh, things can never get old with them, it just seems like yesterday that we saw their first ever meeting, KaSh just rocked it on screen yaar.

πŸ˜† One of my favvv lines, and even that line which was on the first ever episode -'Mummy bachao, aunty darra rahi hai' πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that never ever gets old. OMG U've never watched their off screen stuff? dude thattt is very all the chemistry lies, if thrs one thing you ever do, is go watch their off screen episode. That asli true love one, cause thats just adorable, the way karan was flirting with shona was soo evident, and he sooo asked her out for coffee Tongue And then there was this other one, where karan was teasing shilpa, and irratating her, and then he was making fun out of her british kinda accent. And then Shona was like 'Loser' and karan mimmicks that back in an accent.πŸ˜† U should just watch them.

And when u do watch them, you will realise Karan's lovely fetish for shona's hair, he seriously love her hair. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Eeeks can't wait Embarrassed
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Yea..true very true..just feel like watching KaSh 24*7. They are so damn awesome..😳

I have seen that asli true love one..that was so adorable. <3 The way Karan was fiddling with Shona's hair, seriously it seems like he loved his hair..good shampoos. πŸ˜†

But the other one..wich one was that.? Can you pleashh gimme the YT link of that off screen interview. The way you're describing that, i seriously want to see that interview. πŸ˜›

Ahhh..Karan trying to copy Shona's accent, must be funny. πŸ˜†

-Cherry- thumbnail

Yea..true very true..just feel like watching KaSh 24*7. They are so damn awesome..😳

I have seen that asli true love one..that was so adorable. <3 The way Karan was fiddling with Shona's hair, seriously it seems like he loved his hair..good shampoos. πŸ˜†

But the other one..wich one was that.? Can you pleashh gimme the YT link of that off screen interview. The way you're describing that, i seriously want to see that interview. πŸ˜›

Ahhh..Karan trying to copy Shona's accent, must be funny. πŸ˜†

Adorable yaar, they are soo adorable. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ya good shampoo, i wonder whats getting karan attracted to shilpa's lips, ummm good lip gloss? TongueπŸ˜‰

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_YfoXZ_0I   << here watch this, i can never get tired of their fights, they are just damn adorable. πŸ˜† Karan enjoyed annoying shona, he just loved it.

Oh btw have u watched their friendship day interview? Embarrassed when Karan kisses shona on the forehead i fainted, that was damnnn adorable, they just make my heart go boom boom.
Meehak. thumbnail
Omy Omy 😍 wht can I say jaan.. Awww.. Goregeous sig of KaSh ❀️ Offfhh.. the coloring/bleending & text r simly Awweeesome ☺️ β˜ΊοΈ Aww.. the Yamini & Gaurav sig r beautiful πŸ€— Awww love ur creation's keep making moree ((:
Love ya ❀️
Mish

Adorable yaar, they are soo adorable. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ya good shampoo, i wonder whats getting karan attracted to shilpa's lips, ummm good lip gloss? πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou_YfoXZ_0I   << here watch this, i can never get tired of their fights, they are just damn adorable. πŸ˜† Karan enjoyed annoying shona, he just loved it.

Oh btw have u watched their friendship day interview? 😳 when Karan kisses shona on the forehead i fainted, that was damnnn adorable, they just make my heart go boom boom.

Ahaaan..naughty gurl! Directly jumped on to shona's lips. πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Thank you so much honey..m gonna watch this ryt now. It is of oct 3, 2010..hmm..i was inactive then,. so maybe that's why i wasn't knowing abt this interview. But thanks a ton. 😊

Yep, i have. You fainted.?? OMG! Then, floor must be having cracks all over..πŸ˜† But that was cuute. the whole interview was cuute

Heyyy nycee updateee luv the picx ov kash luv the storyline tooo xx
-Cherry- thumbnail

Ahaaan..naughty gurl! Directly jumped on to shona's lips. πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Thank you so much honey..m gonna watch this ryt now. It is of oct 3, 2010..hmm..i was inactive then,. so maybe that's why i wasn't knowing abt this interview. But thanks a ton. 😊

Yep, i have. You fainted.?? OMG! Then, floor must be having cracks all over..πŸ˜† But that was cuute. the whole interview was cuute

Karan always stares at shilpa's lips, i have many many pics to prove that, all i can say is, kiss her dude, and put yourself out of the tortureπŸ˜†

Lol no not 2010, i think someone updated it then. It was in 2008 i think. It was agesss back, and one of the most cutest interviews ot them, watch it. 😳

Hayeee that interview has to go down in history, even when they came back as ArSh, karan still fixed shilpa's hair, there was this other sbs thing, where it showed KaSh doing a scene and then shona just bursts out laughing, and then KaSh masti is there. And then thrs a moment where shona is fixing her dress, and then Karan is like fixing her hair, putting her strand behind her ear and everything. 😍
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Radhika,

These are all marvelous, indeed! I find you've improved like a ton up here, haven't you? Your texts take the cake this time, texturing and coloring nicely adorn the pictures you've chosen and the works, these are all beautiful. 

This is my favorite, soulful text. I just saved it. Thanks for the PM. 

Kankshita

Karan always stares at shilpa's lips, i have many many pics to prove that, all i can say is, kiss her dude, and put yourself out of the tortureπŸ˜†

Lol no not 2010, i think someone updated it then. It was in 2008 i think. It was agesss back, and one of the most cutest interviews ot them, watch it. 😳

Hayeee that interview has to go down in history, even when they came back as ArSh, karan still fixed shilpa's hair, there was this other sbs thing, where it showed KaSh doing a scene and then shona just bursts out laughing, and then KaSh masti is there. And then thrs a moment where shona is fixing her dress, and then Karan is like fixing her hair, putting her strand behind her ear and everything. 😍

Oh, is that so.? then PM me some pics..even i want to have a look at those pics.. (and then i can make a siggie out of it!)🀣

LOL, but it was uploaded last year..anyway..i have seen many siggies on that interview..but neva got a chance to watch that. But thanks to you, i finally did. πŸ˜›

KaSh masti to i remember..but hold on for one sec..wich is other interview you are talking about.? Sh*t man! I missed so much.πŸ₯±