Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
👏sooo beautifull siggies keep up😊

this one is my fav 😊
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Pink Sugars!
This is probably my first comment here, but I have been stalking and adoring your work since a long time! You're a fabulous sig maker! I LOVE your work! <333

Now coming to the update, it was so gorgeous! Well done!It took me a while to come back to senses, it is just so beautiful!<33

^^ This sig came out so beautifully! This scene was portrayed by KaSh in such an elegant way, I adored them to the max here. <33 They were just so wonderful, I believe that no one can come close to KaSh in performing this scene. They portrayed it just so beautifully, it left me speechless. The way Shona shivered, blushed and the way Armaan smiled andmadeShona feel all special and comfy, oh my my, it left me in awe. You brought that out so well in your sig. This is utterly gorgeous. The colouring is brilliant, it's dark yet so calming, I absolutely love this sig. You did a great Job! Well done! <33 I can'ttakemy eyes off it! <33
The second version of the sig is so  pretty too! <3

^^ Oh my my, this is such a stunning sig. I love the scenes you have chosen, they bring out the emotions felt during the dance just so beautifully! This is ravishing! Gorgeous one babe. Totally love it! <33
The second version of this is brilliant too! <3

^^ Awww...KaSh Nok-jhoks! Aren't KaSh just so adorable? Omg! This sig brought back all the funny yet cute KaSh nok-jhok memories. Thank you for this! This is such a cuteee sig...awww!! Love it babe, love it! <3 I love how you have used a pic with Atul in it, it makes the sig even more adorable! <3 Aw man,I miss my KaSh! :( But this is a Lovely sig! <33
The colouring on the second one is so pretty! <33

^^ Ah, ArTi! It's been ages since I commented on an ArTi sig. They looked so adorable in MJHT! Awww...I miss them too! This is such a gorgeous sig! I love it! I loved this scene, they portrayed the scene wonderfully! Your sig captures that moment so well, well done! I love the text,it's so romantic...awww! This s brilliant sig. <33 <33
The second version of this is fabulous too! <3

^^ Oh my my, this is such a beautiful format! Whatever you were trying, this collage format came out so well. It looks splendid! I loved the ArTi jaage jaage scene, and this sig bring that out so beautifully! Well done! <33 I love this format!
I was wondering if you could make a KaSh sig using this collage format too? 😳 It's ok  if you can't! :)

The AnYa and and the Yamini-Gaurav sigs are beautiful too! I absolutely love the colourings you have used on them! Well done. <33

This was such a stunning update. I loved it! But the KaSh ones have to be my fav! 😳
I absolutely love KaSh, I can't love any other telly couple as much as I love them, they are just so close to my heart. 😳 So yeah, their creations are my fav ones! <33
And the ArTi/MayUr ones are gorgeous too! They are such a cute couple, I like them too...they were so cute in MJHT! Overall, ALL the sigs are utterly pretty, I just love your work! Well done babe! <33

Yashi
xxx

Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
cool_tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesomeee work radz...
Loved all of them to the core... 👏 👏
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

awww...beautiful yaar..

loved them..

thnx for the pm...

Jenny-forever thumbnail
Amazinggg Siggeis Of Kash
Keep Making More Love It

Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Edited page 14 :)

Love u Radz baby.

Love you too Cherry. 😛
n m just having a glance at your comment.😉
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PinkSugars

Love you too Cherry. 😛
n m just having a glance at your comment.😉

'Glance' Tongue sureee 😆
love u girl.
-Akriti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!! Radz!!😲
Wow you started making suggestions??
they all are amazing and gorgeous!!
Keep it up..😳

Originally posted by: snazzychamp

MAYUR kahan hai? 😔

Are you blind or wat.?😳
Mayank and Nupur are there..See the update "carefully"

Originally posted by: -Cherry-

'Glance' 😛 sureee 😆
love u girl.

BTW i made you cry.? Shhheee! I should have done that. 😔
And lol, even i was watching both the scenes yesterday night..KaSh are so funny. Woaaa! You gave another sugg,..Pankit-Shona-KSG. Thank you, girl.

You rock. 😳