|PinkSugars G-2|NOTE: Pg 29| - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
WOW. Your black and white coloring is indeed really really gorgeous. I can't decide which sig is my fav. cuz all of them look absolutely breathtaking. Especially love the Yami Gaurav and Navya ones. They just stand out so much. KaSh ones are B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L beyond words. And awww, Mayank Nupur ones are soo cute. You have done a really really very terrific job! Keep it up =)
Fantastic update Radz! you are improving really fastt :OO πŸ€—

Everything looks superbb! Esp the MN ones 😍 😍

I freakin' LOVEEE this 😍

OMG just PERFECT !!!! <3 love the style so much, its gorgeouss <3
amazing creations radz...keep up the great workπŸ‘
radz <3 W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L. update...loved each of them esp the navya ones :D they are beautiful :) Keep making more!!
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Res

*edit*

Hey Dear Firstly Plzz Plzz Plzz add me in yur PM list so i cud actually catch up wid yur updates! πŸ˜‰I Luv yur Creationzz they r mindblowing Keep it Amazing ones! i want more from yu Just saw page 14 IT was Mindblowing😳

Before i begin wid my comment i wanna ask do yu make your own colorings vuzz i luv yur colorings MAN!

^^OMG!!!!! OMG!!! Luv the Coloring and Amazing use of picsss!! And i luv the Text yu use!

^^Hayeee!!! *fainted* im in luv wid yur Colorings! they r beautiful! luved the blending

^^Amazing Text 

Update soon add me in yur PM list and Amazing update Keep it up!

Your comment brought so big smile on face πŸ˜ƒ Thank you so much honey. M glad you liked the update..and you're added to the PM list. Have added you as a frnds, pleashh do accept it. πŸ˜›

No, i dun make my own colourings..actually i have loads of them saved in my drive, so i combine a few and a unique colouring is there on every sig. πŸ˜†

And for the text, hear felt thanks to my dear Swancy, she always provide me with these wonderful texts. 😳

Keep Visiting! And will update soon, for sure.

Awww Im glad i brought up a smile ony ur face will yu let me know hwhos coloring do yu use or if not then its ita alkrite its alrite iuf yu dont know the names!
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Awww Im glad i brought up a smile ony ur face will yu let me know hwhos coloring do yu use or if not then its ita alkrite its alrite iuf yu dont know the names!

I use of Aish (-Aish129-). It's anushka sharma's psd..and then i use of mehwish and one is from deviantart.com..sorry i dunno the name.
Radz
Superb Update. Loved the KaSh, MN One's. 2 of my Favs😍 Sply loved the Nok-Jhok one's the USP of the these 2 couples were the never ending fights which resulted to everlasting LOVE<3
Originally posted by PinkSugars

I use of Aish (-Aish129-). It's anushka sharma's psd..and then i use of mehwish and one is from deviantart.com..sorry i dunno the name.
where do they both post there PSD's? πŸ˜•
Lovely  stuff  as  usual ! *claps*
I  so  Love  ALL  the  KaSh  and  AnYa  stuff! <3
do  keep  pm-ing  me!

Love ,

HHP!