Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry, double post.

BTW MAYUR/ARTI & KASH-NOK JHOK ARENT COMPLETE. There are still come.πŸ˜›

But pleashh do comment or press the like button. Means a lot.

Thank you for visiting.
Edited by PinkSugars - 12 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
reserve :)

Edited:

Hawww, such amazing creations babe, i love this sooo very much. I adore the AnYa siggie, those ones are just really beautiful. And the MaYur one is just gorgeous too, i love this update loads. When i got the pm it was like KaSh+...and then KaSh. And i was there going, why does she have KaSh twice lol? And then when i opened the gallery, i realised that you made two different KaSh siggies, i just love how you have a KaSh creations in each of your update, you can garuntee my comment here EVERY time you update. Hayeee My KaShsome KaShians 😳

Ooo Ahhh, my KaSh wasn't this scene just so magical, i love the way they were dancing under the stars, they were truly one of the most magical couple ever. The are and will always be my fav jodi, no one comes close. I love the pictures you picked, the moment she walks out, damnnn isn't shona just gorgeous, i love the way Armaan had looked so dazzled when he saw her, it was soo adorable. And then when he asks her to dance, wasn't this just an idyllic moment, and you made that so perfectly in this siggie. Brings back many many memories, i love it so much Radz. I love the colouring in this siggie, the soft and dark theme is just beautiful in the lovely moonlight senario, loved this siggie, one of my favs sweetie. I loveee the text, it's soo KaShtastic and just KaShsome. You Rock Chicka. πŸ˜›

PS- Im off to watch that scene, miss it loads.

Some things never change 😳
I'd never get tired of watching them fight, because this is just one of those moments where people can just sit and think about this and they are certain to only get good memories back. I love the way atul is at the back going 'Why am i stuck in here' πŸ˜† it's just one of those moments, where the gang truly rocked dmg. I love Panki-Shilpa-Karan's threesome, they were hilarious. I love this nok joke siggie babe, and thanks for making it baby. I love the scene you picked, i sooo wanna go and watch DMG from the beggining, those were the good old days. Shona is just beautiful, her eys steals my breath away, and that Armaan was the one i knew and i adored, and thats exactly what you brought in this update. Brings tears to my eyes radz, just makes me miss them even more, come back soon KaSh. I couldn't bare another goodbye. I love you radz. πŸ€—

Muah xx
😳
Edited by -Cherry- - 12 years ago
You reserved.? Isshhmarty Cherry.😎

BTW i love the second sig in your siggy dabba.   😳
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PinkSugars

You reserved.? Isshhmarty Cherry.😎

BTW i love the second sig in your siggy dabba.   😳

I know right radz πŸ˜²πŸ˜› I was like, she's reserving, which means she's updating
and i sooo want the first spot, woop woop, i got it πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Awww thanks chicka, i wanna see more sigs of KaSh n KaSh Embarrassed especially one of Srk N Kajol playing BB in KKHH and then KaSh playing BB in DMG  Embarrassed
LOL, yea. im gonna update..but not today. it's 10 here..and m too tired to update. So wil update tomorw morning. But you've got the first spot. Congratulations gurl!

I made few sigs on KaSh dance under the stars. guess, i would be making some BB scenes too with Kajol-SRK too. Thanks for the sugg. :]
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res!
hmm..hope you update soon..
I've been searching for your shop since ages..and finally, mind you FINALLY I found it!πŸ˜†

**Edited..

- - - - - - - - - - -

OMG!😲 Radz..Super Fab..update!!😳
Sorryy...will re-edit it again!
Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

Res!
hmm..hope you update soon..
I've been searching for your shop since ages..and finally, mind you FINALLY I found it!πŸ˜†

Gee Gee. Is that so.? πŸ˜›

Anyway, m updating ryt now. πŸ˜‰
Khat2027 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Creations Dear <33 :) 
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res

*edit*

Hey Dear Firstly Plzz Plzz Plzz add me in yur PM list so i cud actually catch up wid yur updates! πŸ˜‰I Luv yur Creationzz they r mindblowing Keep it Amazing ones! i want more from yu Just saw page 14 IT was Mindblowing😳

Before i begin wid my comment i wanna ask do yu make your own colorings vuzz i luv yur colorings MAN!

^^OMG!!!!! OMG!!! Luv the Coloring and Amazing use of picsss!! And i luv the Text yu use!

^^Hayeee!!! *fainted* im in luv wid yur Colorings! they r beautiful! luved the blending

^^Amazing Text 

Update soon add me in yur PM list and Amazing update Keep it up!

Edited by Sanaya-luv-arti - 12 years ago
Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gorgeous update! i LOVE LOVE LOVE everything! The coloring for all of them is perfect! Kash ones are AMAZING!!!! The AnYa ones have to be my fav though. The coloring, pics you used, text...everything was perfect! 

awesome update hun πŸ€—