Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

common thing between t n kabir

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i always found one thing slightly common between t n kabir ,kabir n t ,they always had that habit of saying i m the hotest ,or i m the best,kabir was not fully like t but he had the attitude so many times he said it infront of piya ,every girl is crazy about me ,what to be my partner n all...while the other hot boys never said anything like for example abhay everyone was crazy about him when he was new in college,then shaurya ,ofcourse he is gay so he wasnt interested in girls attention while sid ,this one likes female attention but never shows off.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That is why they will called hawt couple of PKYEK . They think and liking are same 😆

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Lol. True. KaT dated each-other once upon a time for the same reason , i think. Because they both were college hotties. But now, they will get together for the right reasons.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
now for first time i feel i m goin to like her otherwise she was a girl who was cheap ,only think of boys n only boys ,but now i feel the character will be worth to watch.
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now t wd b frns wd piya and paired with kabir its gona b gr8
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Now T won't be the same old bimbo T ...so will really enjoy Kabir and T ...just wanna see...Does she still has the habit of calling the first letters of name or not😆