Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

my fear & doubt both came out true

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i told u all that zee tv is planning to telecast rmj from monday to friday which came out to be true ðŸ˜¡i saw zee tv promoting through written captions that rmj will be telecasted from monday to friday next week onwards😭on one side zee tv is ending sangini so soon without giving a proper chance to it  & without showing a proper romantic track of rudra & gauri in iton the other side they are doing a complete partial & onesided negative behaviour with such a lovely show/characters/actors like sangini/iqbi/raga😭zee tv is not even bothered to inform us about the end of sangini instead they kept on cheating us by saying that its not ending😡am not understanding how could zee do this to sangini/iqbi/raga which was its prestigious project according to them😭they never ever thought of telecasting sangini for five days😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Zee cares about money... nothing else ! Disgusting channel !

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Zee cares about money... nothing else ! Disgusting channel !

it always care just for money then also it has never been successfull in becoming no 1😆
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaghosh

i told u all that zee tv is planning to telecast rmj from monday to friday which came out to be true ðŸ˜¡i saw zee tv promoting through written captions that rmj will be telecasted from monday to friday next week onwards😭on one side zee tv is ending sangini so soon without giving a proper chance to it  & without showing a proper romantic track of rudra & gauri in iton the other side they are doing a complete partial & onesided negative behaviour with such a lovely show/characters/actors like sangini/iqbi/raga😭zee tv is not even bothered to inform us about the end of sangini instead they kept on cheating us by saying that its not ending😡am not understanding how could zee do this to sangini/iqbi/raga which was its prestigious project according to them😭they never ever thought of telecasting sangini for five days😭

Now u r worried abt wat? sangini ending or telecasting RMJ mon - fri?

See to continue a show only cast isnt enough. there has to be story right? i was thinking that sangini will come to an end soon during the RAM track itself coz it was a very very stupid track and now this memory loss and everyone becoming negative. I think its better to end it on a positive note than dragging it with stupid tracks.
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetygirl28

Now u r worried abt wat? sangini ending or telecasting RMJ mon - fri?

See to continue a show only cast isnt enough. there has to be story right? i was thinking that sangini will come to an end soon during the RAM track itself coz it was a very very stupid track and now this memory loss and everyone becoming negative. I think its better to end it on a positive note than dragging it with stupid tracks.

correct. they dont have story and they dont use the actors in best way. binny is horrible. zero acting. even binny fans know very well but  they are not accepting.🤢😭😕 sorry to say this. so it is good as soon as possible additi aka pihu should get rid of from the very bad sangini serial. aalo the best for iqbal and additi. especially good actor iqbal is wasted in the serial.😭