Navya
Navya

navya should be unique (Page 2)

loveeeline Newbie
loveeeline
loveeeline

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mridula.shome

While most of Navya fans are feeling insecure that Anant or Navya might get married to some other gal or guy, I am not and against all odds if it so happens even I am gonna stop watching this show. But I am sure Rama and Shagun are just obstacles which our love-birds will surely overcome. As of now I don't want marriage  to be on the cards at least for 2 to 3 onscreen years bcoz officially Anant is still a minor and not an adult to get married. Moreover marriage will convert this youth oriented show to one or the other saas-bahu saga that have been aired or are being aired which none of us wants.Shocked
So don't worry be happy and keep watching Navya!!Big smile
Wat say guys?

i agree wid you but thats wat we want to see the nayee soch of the youth after they get married wat difference they can show after they get married would it b like all other shows or unique in its own ways!!!
 its getting boring  now:(

loveeeline Newbie
loveeeline
loveeeline

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

nice post do one thing share ur views on star plus website surely thy will read ur message
and i agree with ur every single point
@abi cool if u dont wnat them to get married now then ,if it will nt be soon turning to marriage track then obviously tehy need to play somee chaal's of rama can we bear it!!
so it will be better to getting them married soon as per article Navya is show abt how the life of girl changes when she gets married
obviously tehre college life si abt to end so next will be tehre amrriage track

silla u r soo right its same old star plus saas bahu drama tack ticks which r shown here rama is planning schemes n fooling around n no one finds out wow how lameee n in real life u get an idea or feeling if someones standing behind u or is spying or playing tricks...  r they so stupid they cant find out!!!
plus we want to see wat different they can show in this drama wat nayee sich they can portray after they get married!
-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Its too early for them to get married...Let them enjoy the romance and complete the studies...

Agree with u that there CVs shouldn't make them marry somebody else...Trust me...That will never happen in Navya...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889Aanchal15chucklebuddy

..AiSh.. Senior Member
..AiSh..
..AiSh..

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
@reshmi  ya i too agree that not them get married soon then no doubt it will change  again to saas-bahu drama so wat about the nayi soch
apart that somany  problems are faced by youngsters b4 marriage also..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889-Reshmi-

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
agree...anant and navya shd nt b separated ...n m sure nobdy wil watch navya after dat..as appy said whtever derz b/w anant and navya everybody won get it ...so plz cv' sdon seperate them at ny  sazish of rama or fasting of shagun
Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Agree but not completely..actually i dont want marriage of anant and Navya in d age of 19 years...But if cvs wants a marriage track ,should show d marriage of ANYA  rather den marriage of their wid some one else like other saas bahu serials
_NiShI_ IF-Rockerz
_NiShI_
_NiShI_

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
yes its uniqueness only keep the viewers stick vuts its too early for marriage let them finish their studies 1st 
chucklebuddy IF-Rockerz
chucklebuddy
chucklebuddy

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Its too early for them to get married...Let them enjoy the romance and complete the studies...

Agree with u that there CVs shouldn't make them marry somebody else...Trust me...That will never happen in Navya...

Agree wid ya..Thumbs Up if such things happen then the CVs cannot expect even one viewer, which the CVs themselves kno...D'oh Even if anant & shagun's enagement had been fixed...Dead and anant had gone to the extent of taking the mangalsutra, he wouldnt have tied it...ShockedROFL it is just the technique of the CVs to promote the serial..Tongue and to raise our BP... LOL LOL it is the protagonists who are going to win at last...!!! Big smile Embarrassed Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889-Reshmi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index