Navya

navya should be unique

loveeeline thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
this is a special msg for the story writer and director of navya ... plz don't ruin this show. its one of the best shows on star plus only because of its uniqueness and the similarity with our own lives, people want to see anant and navya getting married and how she will impress all her in-laws , and fulfill her duties and responsibilities as a daughter in law, wife and mother. then it would be like our stories..  this should b a story  where love fights for its rights. cause each one of us whose in love knows that they would do anything to be with one they love and marriage is the final destination of love ..  and obedient and sincere people like anant and navya convince their families for their love in a unique and different way.. and families love their kids and they would do absolutely everything for their kids happiness. we want a different story ,plz dont make it like all other star plus saas bahu stories which loose their charms after 1 or two weeks of them being on aired!! plus if sub ko saas bahu ki story dekhni hai tu apnay gharon main dekh laingay.. not on star plus. they want good stories something differnt like navya and kaali. ore realistic.. n plz dont marry navya or anant off with some other character cause many of us watch navya to see navya and anant together.. agar in main se kisi ki bhi shadi kaheen aur hue tu many of us will stop watching navya.
P.S: WE WANT ANANT AND NAVYA GETTING MARRIED:) (wat say navya lovers)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pgdn thumbnail
Agree with u I will stop watching this show if they separate navya anant so pls director , script writer pls read our msg and anant and navya ko Saadi kardo
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes

We all navya lovers if navya or anant marry somebody defintely stop watching navya and anant navya should be the pair,so that we are watching this show,

This is for Director and story writer dont descourage the viewers in seeing navya, anant want to fight for her lover navya, he want to struggle that is i want, otherwise defintely i will stop watching the serial
pgdn thumbnail
Yeah iam going stop to watch this show if they seperate them because of shaheer and saumya iam watching this show
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveeeline

this is a special msg for the story writer and director of navya ... plz don't ruin this show. its one of the best shows on star plus only because of its uniqueness and the similarity with our own lives, people want to see anant and navya getting married and how she will impress all her in-laws , and fulfill her duties and responsibilities as a daughter in law, wife and mother. then it would be like our stories..  this should b a story  where love fights for its rights. cause each one of us whose in love knows that they would do anything to be with one they love and marriage is the final destination of love ..  and obedient and sincere people like anant and navya convince their families for their love in a unique and different way.. and families love their kids and they would do absolutely everything for their kids happiness. we want a different story ,plz dont make it like all other star plus saas bahu stories which loose their charms after 1 or two weeks of them being on aired!! plus if sub ko saas bahu ki story dekhni hai tu apnay gharon main dekh laingay.. not on star plus. they want good stories something differnt like navya and kaali. ore realistic.. n plz dont marry navya or anant off with some other character cause many of us watch navya to see navya and anant together.. agar in main se kisi ki bhi shadi kaheen aur hue tu many of us will stop watching navya.

P.S: WE WANT ANANT AND NAVYA GETTING MARRIED:) (wat say navya lovers)

not now

loveeeline thumbnail
then when ?? the show will turn to a big disaster after a short tym..
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
While most of Navya fans are feeling insecure that Anant or Navya might get married to some other gal or guy, I am not and against all odds if it so happens even I am gonna stop watching this show. But I am sure Rama and Shagun are just obstacles which our love-birds will surely overcome. As of now I don't want marriage  to be on the cards at least for 2 to 3 onscreen years bcoz officially Anant is still a minor and not an adult to get married. Moreover marriage will convert this youth oriented show to one or the other saas-bahu saga that have been aired or are being aired which none of us wants.😲
So don't worry be happy and keep watching Navya!!😃
Wat say guys?
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice post do one thing share ur views on star plus website surely thy will read ur message
and i agree with ur every single point
@abi cool if u dont wnat them to get married now then ,if it will nt be soon turning to marriage track then obviously tehy need to play somee chaal's of rama can we bear it!!
so it will be better to getting them married soon as per article Navya is show abt how the life of girl changes when she gets married
obviously tehre college life si abt to end so next will be tehre amrriage track

loveeeline thumbnail
Originally posted by: mridula.shome

While most of Navya fans are feeling insecure that Anant or Navya might get married to some other gal or guy, I am not and against all odds if it so happens even I am gonna stop watching this show. But I am sure Rama and Shagun are just obstacles which our love-birds will surely overcome. As of now I don't want marriage  to be on the cards at least for 2 to 3 onscreen years bcoz officially Anant is still a minor and not an adult to get married. Moreover marriage will convert this youth oriented show to one or the other saas-bahu saga that have been aired or are being aired which none of us wants.😲
So don't worry be happy and keep watching Navya!!😃
Wat say guys?

i agree wid you but thats wat we want to see the nayee soch of the youth after they get married wat difference they can show after they get married would it b like all other shows or unique in its own ways!!!
 its getting boring  now:(
loveeeline thumbnail
Originally posted by: silla

nice post do one thing share ur views on star plus website surely thy will read ur message
and i agree with ur every single point
@abi cool if u dont wnat them to get married now then ,if it will nt be soon turning to marriage track then obviously tehy need to play somee chaal's of rama can we bear it!!
so it will be better to getting them married soon as per article Navya is show abt how the life of girl changes when she gets married
obviously tehre college life si abt to end so next will be tehre amrriage track

silla u r soo right its same old star plus saas bahu drama tack ticks which r shown here rama is planning schemes n fooling around n no one finds out wow how lameee n in real life u get an idea or feeling if someones standing behind u or is spying or playing tricks...  r they so stupid they cant find out!!!
plus we want to see wat different they can show in this drama wat nayee sich they can portray after they get married!