Pratigya

2days sbs-Pratigya ki jaan khatre mein - Page 2

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: snigdhabd

Amma will again try sumthin 2 kill her...what r u saying eden? i m confused what is amma's plan?killing prats or thrown out πŸ˜•

Datz wat even m confused...bt i think ki Amma wants 2 throw Pratz out n nt 2 kill her...as i said i dnt trust wat sbs is sayin...as they r jus sayin wat they r seeing in d promo unlike us who knw dat a rift is pakka gonna be there

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

Thakn u dear...yesterday i was thinki bout wat will they show in d mahaepi n a thot jus came 2 me dat in mahaepi they mite show Kesar's godhbharai n sumthin connected 2 dat Pratz mite b thrown out of d house...

oops I forget to say thanks yaara secondly mahaepi will focys on god bharai and prats killing plan
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Hmm. .seems lyk d tym has nt come fr me to migrate away frm confusion country. .
I strngly doubt that its jz sm othr stupid stuff of sbs
Thanx a lot eden. .πŸ˜ƒ

We both think alike Azi...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Hmm. .seems lyk d tym has nt come fr me to migrate away frm confusion country. .
I strngly doubt that its jz sm othr stupid stuff of sbs
Thanx a lot eden. .πŸ˜ƒ

yah sis sbs humesha audience ko confused kar deta hain.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: telstra

it seems that pops no longer wanted to show prats in bad light they r working on ammas pardafash

That would be good...but I feel it's a bit early for that..let's see..what happens..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telstra

oops I forget to say thanks yaara secondly mahaepi will focys on god bharai and prats killing plan

U dnt ned 2 thank me dear...ur hamesha welcum...no i dnt think it will focus on Pratz killin plan...i think Amma will lay out such a plan like Kesar fallihn frm d stairs n losing her kid n then puttin d blame on Pratz...(ok i knw dat Amma also is eager 4 her potha 2 cum bt wen it cums 2 Pratz i think she can go upto any limits)
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Datz wat even m confused...bt i think ki Amma wants 2 throw Pratz out n nt 2 kill her...as i said i dnt trust wat sbs is sayin...as they r jus sayin wat they r seeing in d promo unlike us who knw dat a rift is pakka gonna be there

well said,i think sbs ko itni seriously leneki koi jarurat nehi hain
Mitu_ thumbnail
Thanx for sharing  eden😊😊
edited nowEdited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Errrmmm Pratigya's life in danger...if she intends to kill her how exactly will that show P in bad light in front of K?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...or are they talking about the promos?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Thanks for the description πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Poo they r sayin wat they see in d promos n nt wat they knw...i think they r jus assuming dis
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Poo they r sayin wat they see in d promos n nt wat they knw...i think they r jus assuming dis

ermmm...ok...think so too...let's see what the next few epis will be about...πŸ˜•