Pratigya

2days sbs-Pratigya ki jaan khatre mein

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
2days sbs segment said dat Pratigya's lyf is in danger n nw Amma will again try sumthin 2 kill her...n then they repeated d same promo of Amma sayin Aar ya Paar...No segment of d show was shown it was jus a part of chugalkhor aunty's segment...

I really dnt believe dis coz 2day they were showin all shows promo n talkin bout wat they see n nt wat they knw...so dis is hard 4 me 2 believe...

link

http://www.apnivideo.org/may/24th/dailymotion/saas_bahu_aur_saazish_2.html

Thanks 2 mitaly 4 d linkπŸ˜›
Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Eden...πŸ‘πŸΌ
telstra thumbnail
badhiya kaam kiya na but now I am hooing in mahaepi amma real face will b infront of krishna as I think kesar will tell him too kaa kehti ho
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amma will again try sumthin 2 kill her...what r u saying eden? i m confused what is amma's plan?killing prats or thrown out πŸ˜•
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

badhiya kaam kiya na but now I am hooing in mahaepi amma real face will b infront of krishna as I think kesar will tell him too kaa kehti ho

agar aisa hua na  phir to maja ajayegi sis.what say?
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Errrmmm Pratigya's life in danger...if she intends to kill her how exactly will that show P in bad light in front of K?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...or are they talking about the promos?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Thanks for the description πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Errrmmm Pratigya's life in danger...if she intends to kill her how exactly will that show P in bad light in front of K??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...or are they talking about the promos?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Thanks for the description πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

it seems that pops no longer wanted to show prats in bad light they r working on ammas pardafash
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

Thakn u dear...yesterday i was thinki bout wat will they show in d mahaepi n a thot jus came 2 me dat in mahaepi they mite show Kesar's godhbharai n sumthin connected 2 dat Pratz mite b thrown out of d house...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
btw after reading this forget to say thanks.thanks a lot eden 4 this description.
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm. .seems lyk d tym has nt come fr me to migrate away frm confusion country. .
I strngly doubt that its jz sm othr stupid stuff of sbs
Thanx a lot eden. .πŸ˜ƒ