Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: PreciousPri

wot up peeps πŸ˜‰ 

so do i need to mention wot this post is about ??

well if u insist ... i feel obliged to πŸ˜†

Satya's last words (not he aint dying yet πŸ˜†) were 3 days

so im thinking wot can be done in 3 days ??

shall i get happy he will leave after  that or think wot will he do n wot if it fails πŸ€“

all his previous plans have failed miserably making him n his lil sis cry n cry 😭 while i couldnt stop 🀣 at their stupid plans

I admit wot happened 2 him n his mother was sad n a harsh truth of people who treat any1 below them as dirt ... n history repeated itself with Ichcha  

but his idea's r so silly... n his wardrobe 🀒... uff lets no go there

rathore was so business man like... give n take... i liked his attitude... when did they say they were friends anyway ??  poor satya left standing all alone...  

the only thing i liked was his determination πŸ‘ i saw the intesity n fire in his eyes ... which reminded me of the reason y im his fan (SK not satya) n that is a similar fire in DigVijay's eyes to get wot he wants no matter how many times u stumble πŸ‘

n bTW where did they get clothes to change into?? did bro n sis know something like this was gonna happen so they kept a spare pair at rathore's house ?? πŸ˜•

im rambling on here arent i ? πŸ˜† well u get the point wot next ??

Pri ...nice to read you after a long time ...

well I think sharad deserved better ...I wanted him to play a smart villain ...who gets defeated in d end ...but at least is a bit smarter than the current satya...

I mean all his plans were silly ...a better idea would hav been he gradually destroying the business of the bundelas rather than trying all those silly murder plansπŸ˜†

creativs got so scared of low trps ..they tried out Veer ka murder plan ...would not police suspect them if veer died in tht crash in the worksite or even daddajee in the hall on his B'day

too many illogical things happening

why rathore is helping them ..they cant bring him the baby πŸ˜•

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 12 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PreciousPri

i too want the same Souroj 😈 all loony toon peeps to become phatichar n Satya ordering them around

n u know instead of using his sis like this he could have done some ghotala in business .. something which should have been Veer's lookout n then get him caught in some fraud case or something ... more believable n understandable

but know that the cat is out of the bag ... ur rite all will be hail ichcha ...

dunno about S n S going back to Dubai yet ... they will do something b4 going  

@bold:

I was hoping for that ...but can Utran give you believable...tracksπŸ˜•
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Three deadlines working

1. Ichha's deadline to Tappu to leave the house in 15 days

2. Satya's deadline to avenge in 3 days

3. Rathore's deadline to marry Tappu in 20 days.

These are calendar days for normal human beings, in Uttaran Calendar these roughly translate to 3 months, 15 weeks and 20 months!!!

Clearly, CVs are flitting back and forth trying to figure out which deadline will expire first and the biggest one is their deadline to write a decent story!!!! bleah!!!

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

Pri ...nice to read you after a long time ...

Hey Aru .. can i call u that 😳... thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ...trust me i can do a lot better... this was me being bored πŸ˜†

well I think sharad deserved better ...I wanted him to play a smart villain ...who gets defeated in d end ...but at least is a bit smarter than the current satya...

Ditto !! he deserved much much better... i still wonder y he accpeted such a lame character ConfusedOuch... i wanted a proper grey shaded villain who had brains but alas his brain went on stand by Ouch... n his revenge reason n how to avenge it is so silly

I mean all his plans were silly ...a better idea would hav been he gradually destroying the business of the bundelas rather than trying all those silly murder plansπŸ˜†

Yup ... i wrote that a little 2 early πŸ˜†... thats exactly wot im trying to say as well. atleast we r in the same boat ...

creativs got so scared of low trps ..they tried out Veer ka murder plan ...would not police suspect them if veer died in tht crash in the worksite or even daddajee in the hall on his B'day

But even that was stupid... y cant villains have brains... i have seen so many wiv them y not Satya?? Cry ... ughh i so despise this track

too many illogical things happening

yep Ouch

why rathore is helping them ..they cant bring him the baby πŸ˜•
again u stole my thought πŸ˜†Confused... wot will they do 4 him?? Confused

sorry 4 such a late reply ... been busy 😳

PreciousPri thumbnail

@bold:

I was hoping for that ...but can Utran give you believable...tracksπŸ˜•

i guess not ...πŸ€ͺ 
PreciousPri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: serialjunkie

Three deadlines working

These are calendar days for normal human beings, in Uttaran Calendar these roughly translate to 3 months, 15 weeks and 20 months!!!

Clearly, CVs are flitting back and forth trying to figure out which deadline will expire first and the biggest one is their deadline to write a decent story!!!! bleah!!!

excellent analysis !! but my God so long 😲 ... completely agree with u ... Cvs r exeptionally confused ...

but these deadlines seem to be going on n on n on
Edited by PreciousPri - 12 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: serialjunkie

Three deadlines working

wow grt thought n grt post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...well said 😊
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
   @pri : 

thnx for agreeing ...I still dont understand why SK is being made to do such a silly caricature type role πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ
PreciousPri thumbnail

@pri : 

thnx for agreeing ...I still dont understand why SK is being made to do such a silly caricature type role πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

no worries 😊... dear even i dont understand πŸ˜•... a actor like him n his talent being wasted with such a petty role ... i just hope his exit is fast n for good