Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
if they want anant to get engaged at a such a smaall age then y dint they do that the very next day he was born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡😡😡

wat a rubbish... a boy of 19 getting engaged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😡
oh..comeone... kuch tho sochooo... aajkal kaun aisa bewakoofi ka kaam kartha hain????????????????????????

or is that just to separate anant-navya for a while n put a coma to their love story n to introduce their high voltage family drama????????????????

uskeliye itna sweet love story ko kyun barbaad karrahe hooo...💔
Edited by anamika_0 - 12 years ago
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh god...y dis track...v onli want anant nd navya moments...
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yo say what? ðŸ˜² I don't mind all the family-drama thats going to take place but Shagun-Anant engagement..does that really need to happen? MAN, nevermind..aakhir the true love has to win at the end. 😳

anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont have any more words... totally shattered... very very shocked to see my favourite show going the same stupid balaji soap tracks...😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

dont ever expect navya to be in top 5 anymore... just search it somewhr near 19-20...💔
Snehal_wade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wht is dis yaar ? d show is abt anant n navya bekaboo... y so much family drama so soon... thoda toh romance dikhana chahiye... abhi abhi toh romance shuru hua tha... its all crap yaar...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Separation = SAD.

Thanks for sharing.
sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.

Getting some balaji rubbish treatment this soap! 

I mean, what is naya in this soap?!?! A youth who surrenders to his family's whims and gets engaged after being so volatile and impulsive in love?! Whats naya in this track and story and idea and whaterver they wanna call it?! In fact they keep going back to old ages, where guys would marry the ones who their family chose for them as life partners, girls would sit home and cook and conform to family wishes n thoughts! 

I am not very keen in watching this "weirdness" for a long time. Just the 2 day picnic track stretched for a week...imagine how long this family drama track is going to stretch! I cannot for the life of me see this AnYa couple coming together for the next 6 months atleast ðŸ¤¢

Anyway...lets see how things shape up! ðŸ¤¢
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so Anant will engaged...thanks for the article...
fardee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DISGUSTING
anant getting enagaged to shagun ðŸ¥±
instead of marrying her its better he remains bachelor ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³