Gulaal

Gulaal on SBS (24.05.11)

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Talli's crying to Gulaal (when doesn't she?) and I think the voiceover suggests that Talli feels Kesar likes someone else. Gulaal is trying to console her!

Then there's a small interview of Manasi, Neil and Helly. Manasi jokes about Kesar falling in love with cows 🤣 Then Neil's imitating  Talli's whiny complaints and Helly's trying to shut him up.

I think they showed Gulaal with a worried expression when she hugs Talli. Another realization that Kesar could be falling for her.
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
oh pls give me the link lol
xx
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
http://dai.ly/k60UyZ

Starts at 6:40

I think we all knew that whenever Talli cries in the name of Kesar, she will got to Gulaal and so on, and again its another realization upon on Gulaal that Kesar holds her and gives her the most importance and he indeed is falling for her

All the things Gulaal is seeing and hearing from Kesar and so on, esp what happened yesterday and what will happen today when the episode starts
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Talli's crying to Gulaal (when doesn't she?) and I think the voiceover suggests that Talli feels Kesar likes someone else. Gulaal is trying to console her!

Then there's a small interview of Manasi, Neil and Helly. Manasi jokes about Kesar falling in love with cows 🤣 Then Neil's imitating  Talli's whiny complaints and Helly's trying to shut him up.

I think they showed Gulaal with a worried expression when she hugs Talli. Another realization that Kesar could be falling for her.

@ bold 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣
It seems they are having a gala time on the sets🤣🤣
and NB is teasing Talli..even the actors know that what an irritating thing Talli is haha...
Thanks Reema😊
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for shearing Reema :)
So we goona c a crying session of Talli v soon!!!
sauris thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I think after todays episode gulal will know that kesar loves her & maybe her worry  is how to break it to talli
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thankyou Reemz and Firesafire for the ilnk.😊
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for link .so cute segment .Off screen also neil always looks at Gulaal😳.Neil is so sweet that he loves everything 😆 
datqurlx3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[i agree with lisasandra] :D Neil kept looking at Manasi pretty much the whole time. and his body was angled towards her the whole time :)
<33 i lovee them! they have such great chemistry even off screen!!
haha he's too cute...making fun of talli's character.
manasi and neil are fabulous! 😊