India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Gulaal on SBS (24.05.11)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Talli's crying to Gulaal (when doesn't she?) and I think the voiceover suggests that Talli feels Kesar likes someone else. Gulaal is trying to console her!

Then there's a small interview of Manasi, Neil and Helly. Manasi jokes about Kesar falling in love with cows ROFL Then Neil's imitating  Talli's whiny complaints and Helly's trying to shut him up.

I think they showed Gulaal with a worried expression when she hugs Talli. Another realization that Kesar could be falling for her.

Edited by *Reemz* - 24 May 2011 at 4:56am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*datqurlx3saurislisasandrasharneil92-Azy--Srushti-Lennie

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
oh pls give me the link lol
xx
FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
thanks Tongue
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
http://dai.ly/k60UyZ

Starts at 6:40

I think we all knew that whenever Talli cries in the name of Kesar, she will got to Gulaal and so on, and again its another realization upon on Gulaal that Kesar holds her and gives her the most importance and he indeed is falling for her

All the things Gulaal is seeing and hearing from Kesar and so on, esp what happened yesterday and what will happen today when the episode starts
-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Talli's crying to Gulaal (when doesn't she?) and I think the voiceover suggests that Talli feels Kesar likes someone else. Gulaal is trying to console her!

Then there's a small interview of Manasi, Neil and Helly. Manasi jokes about Kesar falling in love with cows ROFL Then Neil's imitating  Talli's whiny complaints and Helly's trying to shut him up.

I think they showed Gulaal with a worried expression when she hugs Talli. Another realization that Kesar could be falling for her.

@ bold ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL
It seems they are having a gala time on the setsROFLROFL
and NB is teasing Talli..even the actors know that what an irritating thing Talli is haha...
Thanks ReemaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for shearing Reema :)
So we goona c a crying session of Talli v soon!!!
sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

I think after todays episode gulal will know that kesar loves her & maybe her worry  is how to break it to talli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index