Sanaya Irani is hopeful about Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago

awww๐Ÿ˜ณ ... Sanz ... my barbie doll.๐Ÿ˜› ... u are superb actor jaan ๐Ÿ‘!!! i wish ur show ROCK SP :) all the very best sanz ... love ya and GOD bless u always ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

- S a n a -

good luck sanaya.we r sure u'll do great

Best of luck cutiii.
aini.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks for sharing this...

all the best to sanaya...
Was really waiting to hear from Sanaya about the show, her role n her take on choosing the show..and finally here z an article... Thanks for posting sonu๐Ÿค—

Well 1stly Sajan's love story too was a mature one of course it had to be as the relation there was of two totally opposite persons who became friends n which groomed into love and that love went through several test say for sheena n neil tracks... Specially of season 2, it had covered all the phrases, shades of a relationship, ups n downs MATURELY!!

Coming upto IPK... There is no 2nd thoughts about the show it has to be an excellent show as the concept itself is appealing.. Sanaya has always come up with different roles from her previous take it Sameera in mjht, Sanaya in Radha ki.. n now IPK.. As Sanaya said the whole weight of the show will be solely on Sanaya's character Khushi, as its a lead obviously even Barun but as SP shows are women oriented i guess Sanaya's character will carry comparatively more weight ... And m glad its a youth show with mature love story i always wanted it to be youth part more .. And the biggest asset is the show is on SP..

Best of luck Sanz.. M sure it will be a hit show๐Ÿค—
Best of luck sanaya.I am sure u will bring this show to top level.U r THE BEST.