Sanaya Irani is hopeful about Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Thank You Sonu ๐Ÿค— & Call Me Sanzz ๐Ÿ˜ณ Wooow, You Browsed & Found It Then Maybe Many More Articles Are Out But Noone Are Aware Of The News :( ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
ok sanz๐Ÿค—
as of now these are the  ones that are out till now considering i ended up browsing both abt sanaya & the show...i miss her

sanaya created the iconic gunjan & now since she is  breaking free of  that mould I wish her  all the success & i am sure she'll play payal with equal conviction(not too tough for an actress who managed to catch my fancy even in presence of stalwarts like kajol & aamir in fanna)โ€ฆโ€ฆwell my one wish of sanaya being the only female lead has been granted now i only hope the role does justice to sanaya's talent

@diya: :if ipkmkd is even somewhere close to wus then without a doubt they have a winner in their hands... sanaya portraying gunjan's version in wus would possibly be the best character for a talented actress to make a comebackโ€ฆ..

Originally posted by ght_sajan

ok sanz๐Ÿค—
as of now these are the  ones that are out till now considering i ended up browsing both abt sanaya & the show...i miss her
i browse monaya n one day her
thn i found her backache article
she is sooo much dedicated tovards her vork๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sonu :: Thankss ๐Ÿค— && OMFGGG ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿคช, Finally Sanaya's Show Promo Aired Here Tooo, I'm SOOO Happy Nooow < 333 !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Sonu :: Thankss ๐Ÿค— && OMFGGG ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿคช, Finally Sanaya's Show Promo Aired Here Tooo, I'm SOOO Happy Nooow < 333 !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

woww glad you got to see it on tv๐Ÿค—...sanaya looks gorgeous
I Know & The Title Song, SO Damn Good < 3 ๐Ÿ˜ณ FINALLY Will Get To See Two Shows When Mohit Also Comes Back & Both My Januables Will Reach High Inshallah ๐Ÿ˜ Edited by MohitSanayaDrug - 12 years ago
Originally posted by DiyaS

Yes, Diya...I totally agree with you. SG  was a mature journey... not some random love story which has nothing but trips, falls and catches. Even in S1, they had depth in their characters and this depth increased to an altogether different level in S2. As you said, they carried S2 on their shoulders...and that was indeed the BEST phase of mjht. But then, tracks like amnesia-no amnesia, dead body, etc.etc. ensured that the show not only lost its TRP's but also went down the deepest drains.

Now...thankfully, we'll get a mature story in IPK. I've said time n again that no one can do emotions better than Sanaya...and I, being a sucker of intense n emtional stories...can't wait to see Sanaya do what she does to almost perfection.

Lastly...I AGREE again..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† The PH must've seen the powerful performance given by Sanaya..and that's why she's their choice. I must say...Sanaya's competence, hard work, determination and humility has made it posible for her to make such a great comeback within 6-7 months. This showbiz world loves to gulp people and it has ditched many who are now no where to be seen.

And...i'm tired now. Switching b/w work and IPK...we are and will be heck busy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by ayesha_80 - 12 years ago
TFS sonu.. As usual it wasn't unexpected.. her reasons.. like I mentioned before.. logistics etc.. and I am hopeful that she will do a great job. .and up her previous performance...

@Diya: LOL.. overcome by emotion yet again eh๐Ÿ˜†.. I wont say Sanaya is the BEST actress we have now.. she is definitely good.. but not best.. She is on a logarithmic (learning) growth phase.. I would not bring hr to premature professional senescence by attributing superlatives that imply less scope for improvement.. the day she is in the likes of supriya/ratna pathak or shefali chaya, divya seth.. I will shower her with effusive praises.. besides.. its highly boring to be the best.. I am glad with her.. following her career graph.. and would highly encourage her to do her best.. and grow as an actor.. work on her shortcomings.. and dont tell me she has none.. I'll just call you an impulsive fangirl if you said that.. and I definitely give you much more credit than that.. ๐Ÿ˜‰See there I am mastering the backhanded compliment bit๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ght_sajan

sanaya created the iconic gunjan & now since she is  breaking free of  that mould I wish her  all the success & i am sure she'll play payal with equal conviction(not too tough for an actress who managed to catch my fancy even in presence of stalwarts like kajol & aamir in fanna)''well my one wish of sanaya being the only female lead has been granted now i only hope the role does justice to sanaya's talent

@diya: :if ipkmkd is even somewhere close to wus then without a doubt they have a winner in their hands... sanaya portraying gunjan's version in wus would possibly be the best character for a talented actress to make a comeback'..

i second with u sonu , i agree no doubt this new show IPK is somewhere close to WUS and there is no any doubt sanaya will def play this role wonderfully and we r seriously lucky that we wished to get such a strong char for sanaya and we r getting it , no doubt thanks to diya for giving us wings of imagination to fly and to crave for such a char for sanaya ๐Ÿ˜ณ n now as we r getting it it will be seriously treat to watch sanaya in this new avatar presenting one confident and self respecting girl char with depth and potential to be superb hit as sanaya will handle solo lead's place and that the dream come true for us ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by aashizin

i second with u sonu , i agree no doubt this new show IPK is somewhere close to WUS and there is no any doubt sanaya will def play this role wonderfully and we r seriously lucky that we wished to get such a strong char for sanaya and we r getting it , no doubt thanks to diya for giving us wings of imagination to fly and to crave for such a char for sanaya ๐Ÿ˜ณ n now as we r getting it it will be seriously treat to watch sanaya in this new avatar presenting one confident and self respecting girl char with depth and potential to be superb hit as sanaya will handle solo lead's place and that the dream come true for us ๐Ÿ˜ณ
agree๐Ÿ˜ณn it vill gr8 to vatch her as sp queen๐Ÿ˜