Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
god this article made my day wanted to hear our girl's view on this show and finally got it ,sonu first of all thanks a tone for making my day with this article 🤗

i totally agree after mjht we needed her dhamakedar come back i m seriously glad that we all r lucky to have her with this show , mature love story which we always wanted, sanaya has wonderful flow to make audience feel her natural acting and this show will give us wonderful chance to see sanaya inspiriting girls as star plus's theme is woman with strong and kind ,confident and self respected nature  , and best thing is she is solo  lead who will take whole show's burden on her i m sure she will def rock with this role , i m very positive with this show and this article gave me more reason to be positive now only waiting for this show to start and sanaya in new avatar totally different from her past role which she did and on star plus 's 😃

now with this show i m more greedy😆 to get sanaya's performance and appearance in awards and other main event of star plus 😃daily dose + double dhamaka 😍
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😍😍😍my expressions said it all
😳 v vill have daily sbs ints 
sbb n mush more
san performance in events of sp
n mohit vill also come na than to support😍imagine mohit cheerings☺️
n yes sptoo much bother its females leads😳thanks for sharing sonu
keep sharing 😳
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thank You For Sharing 🤗, Can't Stop Falling For This Girl < 333 !! 😍
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice article and i am glad that we got to know MORE about the storyline and i agree with others.. There could be none like Gunjan but Payal;'s character is going to be really different and Daring kinda girl.. And i am very confident about Sanaya's choice..! <33 😳

And i agree with all of you guys that the BIG thing is that her show is gonna come on SP, and her character will be in limelight.! This show will deffo do wonders in her career graph..! ;) I am sooo happy that her talent is being recognized.! 😳
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 12 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Forgot to say Thanks alot sonu for sharing..!! 🤗      But from where did you get this article..? 😳 
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@all:pleasure is all mine guys...wow sanaya's article seems to have sent a wave of happiness around...now doesn't she effortlessly manage to do that with everything she says or does ...
Edited by ght_sajan - 12 years ago
Komal_Chaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful article Sonu!!!

Thanks for posting🤗

jenshad thumbnail
Sonu :: Where Is The Article From ?!! 😳
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@sumi & MohitSanayaDrug: .was missing sanaya & ending up browsing abt her  & stumbled upon this article.. here's the link guys...
http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Sanaya_Irani_is_hopeful_about_Is_Pyar_Ko_Kya_Naam_Dun-gid-3947-gc-15.html
jenshad thumbnail
Thank You Sonu 🤗 & Call Me Sanzz 😳 Wooow, You Browsed & Found It Then Maybe Many More Articles Are Out But Noone Are Aware Of The News :( 😲 😲