just read ur 3 updates together..
great writting...😳😳😳
pls  update soon...😊😊😊
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesomeee!!!!

poor geet!

maan is taking revenge from geet!...oh god!

continue sooN!
ashkichu thumbnail
u updating... gr88888... am waiting
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy me waiting
Btw Congratz on becoming IF dazzler
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yaar where are you?? I'm waiting eagerly...
heyyy u updatingg??
i am reeeally lookin forward to the next part!!
xx
creddy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting...please update soon
angel_mew thumbnail
waiting...plz add me as ur buddy n do PM me...
KinshukKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WAITIN!!
5 MINS IS LYK TORTURE!!
-Saruu- thumbnail

SOME INSPIRATION FROM TWILIGHT SAGA:NEW MOON-

Ermmm...Wrote this update on Wednesday and was late in posting hence the note. Friends join Me In Praying For Mumbai.To All Victims R.I.P.No Matter wat race u are,wat colour skin u are,Indian,Muslim,Christian We are all humans first.Respect that Pls.Terrorism needs to stop.Now.Im Sure Mumbai Will rise once again but stronger than ever and prove that it is impenetrable.That Indians stick together in these hard times.And prove all those responsible wrong and show that they can fight back.HallaBol India!!!

Sorry Im Late In Updating.Im Useless At This.My Writing Has Gone completely Crap.So Sorry In Advance,don't Have many Expectations.Its Totally Anti-Maaneet.But Good Precap!!A BIG thank You To All For Waiting,Youre The Best readers Everr And To Shafqat Amanat Ali,Beyonce,Westlife,Miley Cyrus,Rihanna And  Murder 2 Songs,Your Power Brought Me Out Of the BIGGEST Writers Block Everrr!!! Ive changed the Track Abit To Drag out the FF A Bit,Spur Of The Moment Thing.Spur Of The Moment things don't usually work for me but then This FF was A Spur Of The Moment So...Urgghhh shut Up Sara.I Always Speak Too Much Wen I Update.So Here:

Part 4

The Tears Fell Down My Cheeks As The One Word Flashed On The Screen:Positive.I Gripped My Stomach.Why Did This Happen To Me? So Many People Who Couldnt Get Pregnant Cried And Prayed For The Joy Of Having A Baby But I Was Able to get pregnant And yet Had to Kill This Innocent life Everytime.I Couldnt Go Through This Pain Again;I Just Couldnt.I Folded My Hands And Prayed To Babaji To take My Life.I'd rather Die than go Through This Pain again.But Even Babaji Doesnt Support You.Each time i'd had to abort our...I Stopped My Train of Thoughts.No,Not Our kid.My Kid.You Dont just Become a father by lending your sperm to a woman.You have to be their with her to earn the Joy of knowing your becoming someones father.And he'd never done that.He Couldnt care Less. I Wiped My tears And Smiled.But Mr.Maan Singh Khurana,you'll see A New Side Of Geet Handa Now!  Im not going to Give In This easily.I Wasnt Called A Sherni In College For No Reason!! So Get Ready!!

Meanwhile...Maan sits in His office.

My Face was Infuriated With anger,My Thoughts Scattered and My Pain Longing To Come Out.Control Maan,you Can Do This,I Thought to Myself.But Even Thinking About That Horrible Time Shattered Me,Made Me Want to Undo My Mistakes,Something That Wasnt Possible.It Made Me Feel Weak And I Didnt Want Anyone To Have The Joy Of Knowing That They Affected Mr.Maan Singh Khurana.No Matter Who It Is.I Opened the book And kissed Her Photo.I Love You Sameera,Im Sorry For What I Had to Do.I Was Helpless,I Hope You Understood That.I Rested My Head On The Chair And Closed My Eyes,Going into Another World,The World Of My Past.

5th April 2010

I Stared At the girl In Front of me In Astonishment.How Could Someone Be So Pretty,So Utterly Breathtaking With Her Beauty? My eyes ran from the bottom to top,taking in every detail.My Eyes longing to stare at her all night,My heart wanting to carry her straight to my home.She looked at me drooling over her and looked down.

Sameera:Maan

Maan:Hmm...

She walked over to me and slapped me playfully on my arm.

Sameera:Why are you looking at me like that? Youre Making Me Blush.And anyway,whats so special today?

She smiled cheekily,her cute dimples encapturing me in her innocence.

Maan:I Can look at you however you want.And i never knew you would look so beautiful in a white dress.I Feel cheated though.I Should have known this before.

Sameera:Well thats your fault.Now why did you call me maan?At this time?

I Slipped my hand through hers and signalled to walk.Now that i was close to saying what i wanted to,i had butterflies in my stomach.What Girly behaviour Maan,Be A Man!! I Stopped her and turned her around to face me.She looked puzzled,confused.I Started falling to the ground and dug my hand in my pocket and felt for the round cold item.Her eyes filled with tears of happiness as i pulled out the ring.

Sameera:Maan!

Maan:Sameera,Ive never known what to really say so i'll keep it simple.I Love You.Will You Marry me?

She dropped to the floor and wrapped her arms around me,tears streaming down her face.She sobbed:"Of course I Will,Maan.You have no idea how long i've waited for this."

Maan:I Promise i'll never leave you,i'll never let anything happen to you.I Will always be faithful to you,no matter what happens you can always trust me.

I Watched a wide grin spread on her face and hugged her tighter,embracing her,making 2 souls beat as 1.

My eyes shot open as the pain of the memory hurt.Every promise i'd ever made to her,i'd broken,every vow i'd given,id broken,all the love i had for her had been forgotten.How stupid the person was that said time heals all wounds.Time heals no wounds.If possible time just makes the wounds deeper,the pain more unbearable.However,your idea of pain changes.A gaping hole is made in your chest that only you can see and feel.And each time,the memories give you pain the pain rises around the edges of the hole,like waves trying to cover you in the pain,making the pain more unbearable each time.Until finally,one day the pain will lapse at the edge of the hole stronger than ever and take you under with it.My thoughts were broken when my phone bleeped and vibrated violently.

Maan:Dadi? Hello

Dadi:M...Maan.Beta.Thank God You Answered.

Maan:Dadi Why Are you crying? What happened?

Dadi:Maan have you not seen the news? Terrorist attacks in Mumbai

Maan:Kya? Are u ok?

Dadi:Turn the TV On Now.Whats the point of having a TV in the office wen youre not going to watch it?

Maan:Dadi do i come to the office to work or watch TV? Aap Bhi Na!! But the blasts aren't near our house so whats wrong?

Dadi:Geet.She went out to the area of the blasts shopping and i cant get through to her.

Maan:Oh God!! Ye Ladki...Always chooses the wrong time.

Dadi:Maan you know how important geet is to me,Please Bring her back.Bring back my beti.

Maan:Dadi dont worry.Im going now.I'll bring her back alive.I Promise.

I Cut the phone and walked out of my office.I'd fulfil my promise,I'd Bring her back.I Sat in the car and drove off.God knows where she is!!!

END

Precap:

Maan:Geet,Come On.We don't have much time,there may be another blast.

Geet:Yes

I Walked forward but stumbled on the uneven ground and fell.

Geet:Oww!!!

My hand rose to my leg and the pain made me forget everything.Maans hand rose and he covered my petite hand with his broad male hand.

Maan:Wait.

He Pulled Me In his arms and carried me.I Rested my hand on his neck and stared at him in awe as he walked forward  confidently as if he wasn't holding a girl that weighed 11 stones but a small child.Could this Man Be Any More Perfect?

ğŸ˜³ğŸ˜³ğŸ˜³

Hope the precap gets you interested and holidays next week so regular updates.Please press LIKE and COMMENT.Any Questions,Ask Here or feel free to PM😆😉😃😳

Edited by tere_liye_10 - 12 years ago