Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Sara...I read last update...
this FF is fantastic...why you won't update till Nov...any problem?
-Saruu- thumbnail

FOR PM'S ADD SarasMGFFPMs  OTHERWISE NO PM'S.

Less Active,Ramadan And Personal Stuff.Oh And FF Awards Are Going on,If Any Of You Want to vote for me,Plss Do,If Not,Never Mind,Its Your Choice.Im Not Gunna Bribe Yas Or Anything,Its Up To u.But If there Was An Award For Laziest Writer,I Wud Win By Miles.

Question:Geet said she hated Maan so now why does she say could he be any more perfect?

Answer:Well Even though She said that,its not true and in her mind she does stilllove him and that feeling cant be erased no matter how much she tries.I Suppose Thats One Of The Things About Unrequited Love.

Oh And Hospitals Make Me REALLY Random So You Know.😆Will Try And update Tomorrow To Cure My Boredom.Or I Myt Just Talk To The 50 Yr Old Guy next to Moi Hu Offered Me A Sweet.😉

Part 5

This Girl,Why Was She So stupid? I Drove across The streets Of Mumbai Hoping to see Her Somewhere,Hoping to See her Long Brown hair Flying In The Air Somewhere,Hoping to Catch A Glimpse Of Her Brightly coloured Salwar Kameez Somewhere.Why Couldnt She Just Stay At Home? What was the need for her to go out? She could Have Told A Servant to go But No!! Shes Always Wanted To Go for Herself,Impress Dadimaa Even More With Her Hard Work.Now Where Should I Find Her? I'll RinG her!! But...I Dont Have Her Number? I Could Imagine Dadi's Reaction.She'd Say"Maan Shes Your wife but you don't have her number?" Well,I Dont care.I'd Have To ring Dadi and get it.I Pulled Out My phone.No signal!! Urggghh!!!!! I Drove On Amongst The Rubble until I Got to A Market place.The Aftermath Of the blast Cud be Clearly Seen,People Lying Wounded And No Police In Sight!! Typical India!! I Got Out Of The Car And looked around.In The Distance,I Could See A Girl Sat Bending over Her foot,The Girl...Why Did I Think She Was Geet? I Walked Forward And Placed my Hand On Her Shoulder,She Instantly Turned Around And Looked At Me.Her Frown Was replaced By A Smile As She Reached Up And Wrapped Her Arms Around Me Sobbing.The positioning Of Her Body,The Way Her Arms Were Wrapped Around Me Reminded Me of A Moment Long Ago,A Moment I Cherished.And I Dont know What Happened,Why I Felt A Tug In My Heart But In that One Moment, I Was Compelled To Embrace her.I Wrapped MY Arms Around her And placed My Hand On Her Head,Protecting her,Shielding Her.Her Body Relaxed With My Arms Around Me And her Sobbing Slowed Down.I  Closed My eyes,For The First time In A Year I was Able to Forget everything And Just...Be Myself.I Felt her arms loosen And I was Brought Back into the Harsh reality.I Instantly Pushed Her Away And she looked at me in shock.Her eyes had millions of questions in them,Questions i couldn't answer as i had no answer myself,I Dont know why i did what i did and Why had i liked the feeling?

Maan:Geet,Come On.We don't have much time,there may be another blast.And I Wont Come To Save You Again.I Do Have Better Things to Do.

How Wrong U Were Geet? How Stupid U Were to think He'd Changed,That Maybe he Felt Something For you.He Just Wants To Use You Again.

Maan:Geet! Come!!

Geet:Yes

I Walked forward but stumbled on the uneven ground and fell.

Maan:Stupid! Cant even Look Where Shes Going?#

I Looked up At Him,Annoyed.

Geet:Its not My Fault!! I Didnt Mean to fall did i? I Wont win The Nobel Prize or earn any recognition for falling Will I?

He Looked At me With that penetrating Gaze of his and i looked away.He Began Moving closer And my Heartbeat increased.Damn!! I hated My Body,Did it have to make everything so obvious? You could probably Hear the Thump Thump From Miles Away.He Bent Down And Sat Next To Me.

Geet:Oww!!! My Foot!!

I Felt A Throbbing pain in my foot and My hand rose to my leg and the pain made me forget everything.Maans hand rose and he covered my petite hand with his broad male hand.

Maan:Wait.

He Pulled Me In his arms and carried me.I Rested my hand on his neck and stared at him in awe as he walked forward  confidently as if he wasn't holding a girl that weighed 11 stones but a small child.Could this Man Be Any More Perfect? No,I Couldnt Let Myself think This,He Wasnt Perfect.How Could He Be Perfect? He Was A man who Gave no Respect To his Wife,Supposedly Had No Feelings For her but Bedded Her Almost Every Night For His Own Selfish Reasons. For Me That Didnt Define Perfect.So Why Did I Still Love him? Why Did I Never stop him? Why Was I so Weak Infront Of him When that Was Nothing Like The Real Me? Why Why Why? A Tear Escaped My Eye And I glanced At Him To see If He'd Seen.It seemed Not and i raised my hand to my cheek to wipe It away Quickly But I Stopped myself.Why Geet? Atleast You Have emotions that you can show,If he even wanted to he wouldn't be able to hes kept them Tucked away for so long. He Stopped Walking And I realised We Were At the Car.He Opened The door And sat Me down.He began Driving and I stole A glance at him.

Maan:Why Couldnt you Stay At home?

Geet:I needed To do Some shopping

Maan:Oh Really? I don't see Any Shopping With you? Where Is it?

Suddenly,Id Had Enough,Enough of his Harshness,I Wasnt Going to take It Anymore!!

Geet:You Must be the stupidest guy ever!! Maan Singh Khurana is known All Over The World But people don't know how much of an idiot he is!! There Was A Bomb Blast!! When did I get the chance to do Any Shopping,You Idiot,Weirdo stupidest Person ever!!

Maan:Stay in Your Limits Miss Geet Handa!!

Geet:Not Miss Geet Handa Mrs Geet Khurana!! And You Learn To respect People!!

Precap:

Geet:Im Pregnant

Maan:I'll gIve you the money in the morning and have the car waiting for you At 12 To take you the clinic.

Geet:Why do i need to go to the clinic?

Maan:To Have an Abortion Obviously!!

Geet:But Im not telling you to be involved with the child am i? I'll raise it myself,Do everything for it myself So Why Do I need to have an abortion?

Maan:Yeah right!! You Ruined my Life,I'll Ruin Yours

Comment,Like😳

Thnx For liking last update🤗

The following 137 member(s) liked the above post:

shansuk,  gaber,  inlwgeet,  happydays30,  nilu_50,  scarce05,  geeta1803,  Holyna,  Lola13,  Ramykrishpriyaca,  kabslocks,  maancrazy,  piyasingh,  kingofme,  disha_maan,  angel_mew,  loving_girl,  fullyfaltumaaneetluver,  NK4MSK.Nazia,  dh_riti,  Udita4,  apeksha_gupta,  neha1779,  asmi123,  farheen01lakshmisalvadi,  Paingel,  blessednim,  bhakbhartifan,  summikhan,  shreya satish,  anks_ams,  huntormarzia,  creddy,  mayur-maaneet,  mslucki,  alu5123,  080588,  Mina420,  somakazmi,  nazsijfreya123,  azee11,  neethuchandran,  Nav2010,  Arsheela,  sana.saba7,  Srabon_Dhara,  prst,  tushti-kiran,  siroilily,  sakadafi,  ritzy09,  anaum91,  surbhijn106,  jazz07_dh,  suba2011,  MSgayatribubblygal,  sweety.2,  Danina,  Maaneet4everXxX,  drashsree100,  Vidushi89,  piya-,  sur0019n9i9s9h9u9,  sdtashin,  anupm04,  leverne,  Maaneet.Lover,  libra25,  soni4eva,  hopehot18mypride,  rupzloveu,  abisamratgunjan,  krati5,  am_sweet_pari,  t_areeb,  acjanfeb1,  maansi007amzu32,  luv_DD,  cool_gal17,  cyum321,  maansee,  raj_202,  iqbals4ever,  kiran99,  ixray,  Ilovemsknahtani88,  sweet cherry,  KinshukKiDewani,  minnie_tweetie,  ambbiha,  sonali_N,  LuvScoobyXXXYYYZZZ,  zahra15,  maaneetsangel,  maneet-56,  jyoti_l,  MaaneetLuverr,  -dia-,  sona-raiDreamy_Mystique,  shah10,  rsroopali,  -Nilam-,  Shalve,  kawaii_geet,  wajiha-1,  sindu555,  mrk_1sharmake11,  shalini01,  -afsha-,  namita25,  Mariam94,  KaSh-Maneet-Fan,  pickachu,  maaniqraspvd,  kooliio,  punjabi.princes,  kirti_fiji,  swetha10,  bhanu_rekhag,  kashndsel4eva,  sonu4everkomlika,  monikaseth

Edited by tere_liye_10 - 12 years ago
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update!!!
Geet is showing the place Maan deserve he always took her for granted now he will see the warrior Geet
I hope ur fine
Keep rocking dear
take good care of ur self
Luv
TC
Atiffa
-Saruu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: azee11

awesome update!!!

Geet is showing the place Maan deserve he always took her for granted now he will see the warrior Geet
I hope ur fine
Keep rocking dear
take good care of ur self
Luv
TC
Atiffa

Thnx,Am finee,Getting Better😳
-Saruu- thumbnail
Thnx😛
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Hey, finally you updated this ff.

Awesome part...loved it.
Atleast Geet spoke something.

Updt soon.
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 update
Glad geet is standing up for herself and shouting bak at him!!
Cont soon Xx...
Get well soon Sara
Thx 4 the pm
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nicely written but short update... update soon...
sweet cherry thumbnail
loved da update
do continue