Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnavBarunLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

very nice start to the ff. i hope maan changes and realizes his mistakes nyways great ff please updaye soon x

Edited by maaneetluver - 12 years ago
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hi
thanks 4 adding
update soon
-Saruu- thumbnail

Note:Thank you soo much for all the love and support  that you have given to this FF.I really appreciate it and you have no idea how happy it makes m feel.I have never had 12 pages of comments after 1 update and i was very shocked but grateful.Thank you soo much and i hope i don't disappoint you.And in this Update,There  are some things that aren't very nice like what happens with Geet so if you don't like it,Sorry.i don't either and i think it is completely wrong.How anyone can do this is beyond me.How he can be so mean and stonehearted and she can be so weak and not even defend herself Well,I could never do that.I would probably slap him.😲

Part 2

Dadimaa:Ok,Beta.You Stay Here,I'll be right back.

I rested my feet on the chair opposite and sat back.I kept glancing at the clock to see how much time was left until he came back.I always thought about him,he was always on my mind but i doubted i was on his.I had no importance in his life.Sometimes i wondered if he even knew if i existed but he must know otherwise he wouldn't... I hoped he wasn't in THAT mood tonight,With my hurt foot i really didn't want to.But how would i refuse him? I heard footsteps,Stable,fast ones and Him talking on the phone in a clear annoyed determined voice.

Maan:Yes,Mr.Chopra.I do understand,Im the boss you know.Not You.I have the experience in this matter so don't you think it would be best if i handle this? In MY way? Yes.I'll see you tomorrow.Bye.

Babaji,He looks in a very angry mood today.Today,He'll Surely want to...And he wont care about me,When has he ever? He will just give an order and i'll have to obey.He glared at my foot and i looked down.

Maan:Why are you just sat there?  Whos going to give me food,Dadimaa? Go Now and bring it!!!

Dadimaa:No,Geet.Stay there.And Yes,I am going to give you food.Maan,Are You Blind? Shes Hurt her Foot and youre making her stand up!! Not even Hurt,YOU Burnt It!!!

Maan:So? What should i do about it? She should learn to make Coffee then and not give me dishwater instead!!

My eyes filled with tears and i held them back in.My fault? It was my fault? And i was right,He didn't care at all.

Dadimaa:And you should learn to respect People!!! Im ashamed to even call you my grandson!! No one holds any importance in your life,You treat them Like Toys!! If im staying here,Its only For Geet!!!

Maan:I'll Give importance to those who are worth giving importance to,To those who are Maan Singh Khuranas Standard.

And With that,He walked off.I sat there silently crying and Dadimaa came and hugged me.

Dadimaa:Dont Worry Geet.One day,He'll realise what hes giving up and then We'll see.Now go rest.

Geet:No Dadi,I Dont want to go upstairs.He...

Dadimaa:So will you stay here all night? You'll have to go sometime.Dont Worry,He wont say anything or he'll have me to deal with.

Yes, I knew he wouldn't say anything but he would probably do something to me. But Dadimaa didn't know what happened at night, when we were alone so i had to listen to her and go upstairs. I got up carefully and Dadimaa helped me upstairs and then she went. I walked in the room and was glad to know he was working. He looked at me, annoyed, but carried on typing. I went into the bathroom to get changed and when i came back, he looked at me and got up.Babaji!! He started moving towards me and i backed away but within a few seconds,he had me backed against the wall.I looked away from him but he wrenched my chin up forcefully and made my eyes meet his.My heart beat faster but not because of his proximity but out of fear.

Maan:You Complained To Dadimaa About Me? Huh Geet? Speak!!!

Geet:Y...You Said You Dont want me to speak.so...?

Maan:But Now,I want you to speak!!!

Geet:Youre Hurting Me.Please Let Go.

Maan:No,Not until You answer me.

Geet:I didn't say anything,She...

Maan:Dont Lie!!!

He moved closer,So close i could smell his aftershave.I could smell his breath,I knew what would happen next but i would surely beg him once.

Geet:Look,Please Dont...Not Today...

Maan:Why Not? I Have Every Right to.Youre My wife.

Wife? I was his wife? If i was his wife,Why didn't he treat me that way instead of treating me as his mistress? Today,I longed to ask him all these questions,To get the answers id been waiting for for 4 years.But once again,Just when i was about to speak,I stopped myself.What was the point in knowing? It wouldn't change anything,Would it? As he pushed me roughly towards the bed and began to take his shirt off,A tear escaped from the corner of my eye.When you did this,When you had sex, You longed to hug the person,To embrace them but i couldn't.The only emotion i felt was pain and hurt.And 10 minutes later,Whilst i lay there panting and crying,The bed creaked and he got up and left the room.That was our love,He had his pleasure and that was it.He left.The End.😭😭😭

Precap:Geet Is Sick.😲

Please Leave Your Comments,They Motivate and inspire me to write more.Please Press the LIKE Button.😳

Thank Youu,Sara xx😛

kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update,,plsss pm me n updt the other one!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kkaavvyyaa

lovely update,,plsss pm me n updt the other one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ermmm...Which 1? Age Shouldnt Matter?😳
bubblygal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update.
feeling very bad 4 geet😭
continue it soon...
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the pm dear...
lovely awesome...maan is so inhuman...i am sure he is going to suffer a lot in future to get her love...for her one word...for her one touch...
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 update::
Maan is such a b*****,,,feel lyk killing him
Poor geet fearing maans anger cuz she knows wen he'z angry he will want s**
Urrrgh wen maan realises geets importance,,it will be late by den
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5