Salman khan again in ltl - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

Doesn't look like dutta is returning at all. Mahi will be happy to share screen space with salman twice, that too on the same show. But the mean CVs didn't give the chance to Mishal, when he was really interested in it. They are giving that chance to digu. This is really bad of CVs.

dont forget to mention they called dinguji a theif a petty common thief
Just saw the Pic with Salman, MV and aadesh in that Tasha Fan FB page.  Mahi doesn't look fair. It doesn't look like she is in her koyal avtaar but maybe the lighting or some problem. And also it seems Nakku has become normal, if that Pic was from a scene.

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by LTLFan

Doesn't look like dutta is returning at all. Mahi will be happy to share screen space with salman twice, that too on the same show. But the mean CVs didn't give the chance to Mishal, when he was really interested in it. They are giving that chance to digu. This is really bad of CVs.

Err...what will anyone gain by sharing screen space with Salman anyway? Now if Digu was a hot babe then maybe...
[even if salman comes what's the use our mishal is not there so no enthusiam salman ki toh picture hum theatre mein dekh lenge. ready I am going to watch but not for promo I will watch salman though I am a great fan of salman but mishal is alos my great fan of LTL
I just saw Salman's pic with AC and MV on FB ðŸ˜† And all three of them are eating Laddu ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†
Kis khushi mein bhai?? ðŸ˜•
Anyways...i am telling everyone in advance...in whichever episode he may come...i am going to update that episode...FINAL 
thanks for sharing priya.
LOL Bushy, can't wait for your hilarious written update on this epi. 😆
As for Salman entering, never watched the epi when Salman entered LTL the first time and I'm so not watching it now either. 😆 They continue to prove me right everytime. NO story and hence a lot of promotion to get the ratings. Lage raho Colors.
but I can't wait to watch Salman in Tarak mehta. 😛 Gokuldam society is going to go crazy. 😆
😆 Looks like Salman is coming to promote LTL not the other wayy round ðŸ˜‰ LTL nw is nt capable of promoting anything That charm was lost long back ... Now all that's happening is a duplicated version of LTL-1 ðŸ¥± Salman , Try some other show bhai 

TFS Priya ðŸ˜Š
Edited by divy609 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Ritz-

thanks for sharing priya.
LOL Bushy, can't wait for your hilarious written update on this epi. 😆
As for Salman entering, never watched the epi when Salman entered LTL the first time and I'm so not watching it now either. 😆 They continue to prove me right everytime. NO story and hence a lot of promotion to get the ratings. Lage raho Colors.
but I can't wait to watch Salman in Tarak mehta. 😛 Gokuldam society is going to go crazy. 😆
LOL Ritz...i am so excited to see that episode ðŸ˜†
@Bold: I am excited to watch Tarak Mehta... *excited muh* ðŸ˜†

Thanks for sharing!

Incredible!