Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Siddhant's secret revealed- indya.com (Page 2)

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
i dont think ekta ditched him last minute something genuinely went wrong n if she realy did ,then its imposible for both of them to work together ,i   would say sidhant keep doin ur best at theatre but also return to tv.

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by syria2014

nah poor guy from screen to theaters. f**k ekta. that bitch can rot in hellAngry
He is just hiding his pain but his tweets let's it outAngryAngry I so hate ekta now she is too bad ma baby's character is ruined by herCry

most be so painful for him, If that bitch would have not interupted siddy would be still be there,and there would be no leap. and , sidchi could have happenedAngry

Edited by syria2014 - 24 May 2011 at 4:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

i dont think ekta ditched him last minute something genuinely went wrong n if she realy did ,then its imposible for both of them to work together ,i   would say sidhant keep doin ur best at theatre but also return to tv.
Dear we need to get him back on show we can't let ekta play with his career like thisOuchOuch
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged

nah poor guy from screen to theaters. f**k ekta. that bitch can rot in hellAngry
He is just hiding his pain but his tweets let's it outAngryAngry I so hate ekta now she is too bad ma baby's character is ruined by herCry

most be so painful for him, If that bitch would have not interupted siddy would be still be there,and there would be no leap. and , sidchi could have happenedAngry
I agree with u completely we would have seen sidchi wedding I don't understand why she did this?? But we need to unite and get him back on show!!
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanvismile

Dear we need to get him back on show we can't let ekta play with his career like thisOuchOuch

we can try...but if ekta ditched him then its not posible for him to work with her in her show ,if u remeber ekta n rajeev khanderwal ,rajeev got fame from kahin toh hoga but they had a tiff 
till now they arent working together .Ouch
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
I'll look forward these show,if get any chances..But I really want him back in action as My Hotty Vampy..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
i don't think sid should go back to pkyek.. i love him but he deserves a lot more than a unprofessional producer like EK. 
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
may be it sid s mistake who thought he will get the role ,when actors r casted is not who ekta decides there r other members also right nways we dont know the inside story

i m just  saying this to becoz i realy dont want anything to go wrong with sid s career,i want him to work in balaji 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index