Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: syria2014

nah poor guy from screen to theaters. f**k ekta. that bitch can rot in hell😑

Viewbie's Note:
Please mind your language while posting on a public forum.Profanity is strictly prohibited on I-F.

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ishan.

Viewbie's Note:
Please mind your language while posting on a public forum.Profanity is strictly prohibited on I-F.

Hey we knw it's just all fans are disturbed after reading this article but still we will maintain dignityπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thts gr8...thts why ... he is so gud in it...
nice artcle...πŸ˜‰
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow! This man is super talented and definitely not an Ekta Saas Bahu Saga material. It is good he is not part of her new Serial... It definitely would have been a waste of SK's talent.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Wow! This man is super talented and definitely not an Ekta Saas Bahu Saga material. It is good he is not part of her new Serial... It definitely would have been a waste of SK's talent.

I knw her never ending saas bahu saga's make me sick n people on forum were happy tht sid was ruining himself😑😑
Sabina_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
want sid back i became regular watcher of pkyek after his entry... want him back desperately...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabina_Ansari

want sid back i became regular watcher of pkyek after his entry... want him back desperately...

Yup then start calling star one and ask them to get siddhant back on showπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› go on sid ko bachao mission u will find all emails n numbers and necessary linksπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

well i dont mindπŸ˜ƒ but i feel u  r dreamy women who realy is not wanting to see reality all what matters with sid coming in show n whenever i discuss anything with u ur reply starts n ends with sid coming to the show .although i m interested in him coming to the show i m also curious to know what hapend in his real life ,the real situation

Good that u came to knew about it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Reality 🀒   and archi dont go together 🀣
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Good that u came to knew about it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Reality 🀒   and archi dont go together 🀣

Rupa ur making fun of me
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

may be it sid s mistake who thought he will get the role ,when actors r casted is not who ekta decides there r other members also right nways we dont know the inside story

i m just  saying this to becoz i realy dont want anything to go wrong with sid s career,i want him to work in balaji 

no i dont think that is true...becoz he never quit pkyek...it was the cv's decision to cut his role as he got (almost finalised for) the new lead role...