Siddhant's secret revealed- indya.com

Posted: 12 years ago
Siddhant's secret revealed

Siddhant Karnick who has become a household name since Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani has now decided to return to theatre which he had been ignoring due to his hectic shooting schedules.

However this is not just the usual theatre, Siddhant is part of a group called Improv Comedy Mumbai which has shows that are truly different. Read on to find out more as we unravel a secret about Siddhant.

Siddhant explains "Improv Comedy stands for improvisational comedy. There are six performers in front of a live audience and they create an impromptu scene without discussing it with the other actors. The audience gives the actors challenges and the actors have to tactfully include whatever the audience decides, into the scene. As the show goes on the challenges keep getting tougher and the actors have to make sense of what is happening and also make sure it is entertaining."

"Improv Comedy is new to India. It was introduced by Adam Dow an improvisational teacher from Seattle and a couple of actors. We also have a musician in our group which makes the performances even more interesting. I joined the group last October but have not been able to perform regularly due to my TV shows," adds Siddhant.

Like most actors Siddhant too believes that every actor should try theatre as it helps to improve ones performance. The actor says "I started off with theatre and believe it is the stepping stone for an actor. It requires a lot of commitment and hard work."

Now you know from where the actor gets those impromptu witty one liners that his co-stars rave about and are a hit with the audience too. It is all thanks to his theatre experience with Improv Comedy Mumbai.
wow...he is really super talentd
No theatre sid we want u back on PKYEK we knw why ur finding peace in theatre as ekta just ditched u at last moment😡😡😡😡
he should go in comedy circus. 😆 he'll be the new kapil. ðŸ˜Ž
Originally posted by peehu24

wow...he is really super talentd
He is doing theatre now as he has no option ekta ditched him😡😡 we need to get him back guys!!
nah poor guy from screen to theaters. f**k ekta. that bitch can rot in hell😡
Originally posted by syria2014

nah poor guy from screen to theaters. f**k ekta. that bitch can rot in hell😡
He is just hiding his pain but his tweets let's it outAngryAngry I so hate ekta now she is too bad ma baby's character is ruined by her😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by vivluv

He is doing theatre now as he has no option ekta ditched him😡😡 we need to get him back guys!!

he is super talented...he deserves to b back in pkyek
i dont think ekta ditched him last minute something genuinely went wrong n if she realy did ,then its imposible for both of them to work together ,i   would say sidhant keep doin ur best at theatre but also return to tv.
Originally posted by vivluv

He is just hiding his pain but his tweets let's it out😡😡 I so hate ekta now she is too bad ma baby's character is ruined by her😭

most be so painful for him, If that bitch would have not interupted siddy would be still be there,and there would be no leap. and , sidchi could have happened😡
Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago