Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Everything Has A Limit...

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Not able to watch the epi 2day...but read d LU by Abhi...N...Thank God ...I havn't watched d epi...It was too much to handle now...

Once NT dadi said to Nivi," Nivi...har cheeez ke ek HADD hoti hai...achchai ke bhi aur burai ke bhi..." I just remembered these dialogues after reading LU...

How can nivi take dis decision...she went 2 clinic for all dis ...n...not even asked  Viren Once...she is not bothered what her husband wants...what r his dreams...how can she do dis...She is just thinking about Dwitha now...n...not able 2 see any other relationship in her life...Itz OK dat she wants 2 b a mother for Dwitha...but...I ask one question...when a lady becomes mother second time...does her love 4 her first baby decrease ...no I don't think so...I also understand that here Nivi is not biological mother of Dwitha...thatz why she is thinking not having her own baby...

But she needs 2 believe in herself r8 now...so that she could be able 2 understand that she can also give the same love 2 Dwitha ...that she would give her own baby...

N at the end just want to say..." Nivi , ab tum HADD paar kar rahi ho achchai ke..." Plzz wake up before itz too late...

Edited by CCBM_fan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yati lovely post...

As we said the world is round and Nivi's words have come back to her……Nivi had told Viren in the hotel and then in Sharma house that Viren only thinks about himself and its me this and me that and me me and only me……today it is Nivi who is chatting me me and only me….

When will Nivi understand that whatever she does and whatever extreme she goes to she will never be Dwita's mother and always be like a mother….

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yati agree with u dear, she can't go to the clinic without consulting viren, also she knows what viren wants still she went 😡.  Some has to give wake up call to nivi. 
chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u compltely yati dear. She has gone above the limit today and she needs to stop and give her the dreams that viren deserves not stop him from his rights pf becoming a father.
ash_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just want viren to give her a tight slap...no woman can't do this...she is crossing all limits...poor viren...now i think she is psychic.. 
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
her character is totally ruined🤢
Originally posted by: revathi_v

i just want viren to give her a tight slap...no woman can't do this...she is crossing all limits...poor viren...now i think she is psychic.. 

She is..thatz the truth ..poor Viren ..
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
she should know viren's feelings...
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

N at the end just want to say..." Nivi , ab tum HADD paar kar rahi ho achchai ke..." Plzz wake up before itz too late...

Yati my dear
well said
agree with u

i just want to quote:(For CTs n Nivi)

It is never too late to be who you might have been.

wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with you yati yaar koi bhi biwi apne pati se baat karke faisla karti hai and she dint even think of askingg viren thats soo sad poor viren yaar  mujhe LU  read karke epi dekhna bhi darr lag raha haiii yaar