A sketch & Short Story on Event of Ansha Didi's Birthday!!(Pg:105) - Page 74

Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely Sketch Padma ⭐️⭐️
This is the drawing or done by editor?? 

About story..
Awesome Story ⭐️ Starting was really nice 👏 Concept of the story was Good...Simple n Moral based story..the cute little Girl Ashi ❤️
I imagined the whole story n enjoyed it alot😳😳 n thanks to u😳
End of the story was really nice👏..Bday Celebration of Poorvi 😛Lovely moment ⭐️n DCP sir positive words were the biggg surprise 😛

So boss Worderfull Work 👏 👏do write more n more 👍🏼
Stay Blessed
Originally posted by Hiral1

Di sketch is beautiful.⭐️👏
Story is very nice.
Loved the birthday celeration and team's light moments.😃

Thank you so much 😊
Originally posted by anjali_mahajan

Lovely Sketch Padma ⭐️⭐️
This is the drawing or done by editor?? 

About story..
Awesome Story ⭐️ Starting was really nice 👏 Concept of the story was Good...Simple n Moral based story..the cute little Girl Ashi ❤️
I imagined the whole story n enjoyed it alot😳😳 n thanks to u😳
End of the story was really nice👏..Bday Celebration of Poorvi 😛Lovely moment ⭐️n DCP sir positive words were the biggg surprise 😛

So boss Worderfull Work 👏 👏do write more n more 👍🏼
Stay Blessed
Yup the sketch is drawn by me 😳😊
Thank you for detailed review 😃 Thank you so much 😊
Beautiful work, sis. The sketch is truly lovely and wonderfully made. And I just loved the story. This is the perfect role for Didi and you really did justice to her. Loved the portrayal of the famous five as well, her bonding with Ashi and the celebration at the end. 👏 👏 Your love for Didi is truly felt in every inch of these creations. Wonderful, keep it up.
Originally posted by DemonStar

Beautiful work, sis. The sketch is truly lovely and wonderfully made. And I just loved the story. This is the perfect role for Didi and you really did justice to her. Loved the portrayal of the famous five as well, her bonding with Ashi and the celebration at the end. 👏 👏 Your love for Didi is truly felt in every inch of these creations. Wonderful, keep it up.
Thank you soo much bro  🤗 😃

PADMA Baccha, the Sketch is Awesomest...👏👏
Outstanding and Stunning...⭐️⭐️
U really did a Fantastic Job...👏👏
Every Facial Texture U Draw Amazingly...⭐️⭐️
Hats Off to U...⭐️⭐️
Regarding Story, a Nice Attempt...👏👏
Some Cool Fights...👏
Birthday Celebration was Cute One...😃👏
Thank You so much...😳😳

Originally posted by gadhadada

PADMA Baccha, the Sketch is Awesomest...👏👏
Outstanding and Stunning...⭐️⭐️
U really did a Fantastic Job...👏👏
Every Facial Texture U Draw Amazingly...⭐️⭐️
Hats Off to U...⭐️⭐️
Regarding Story, a Nice Attempt...👏👏
Some Cool Fights...👏
Birthday Celebration was Cute One...😃👏
Thank You so much...😳😳

Thank you Dada😃 Glad you liked it 😊
About the sketch, its too good. I knew you had it in you 👏😃
And the story is superb too, dear 👏. So thoughtful of ya 😃. Loved the way you portrayed her character the way it should be i.e benevolent esp towards poor children. I enjoyed the reverie in the very beginning. For a moment i thought she is delivering speech in a ceremony with award in hand 😳. The way she said, "Meri gudiya" to Ashi was so sweet. Her probe into the case is brilliantly sketched by you 👏. Last scene was the limelight 😃👏 . A+ from me 😃 
Originally posted by -SAMAN-

About the sketch, its too good. I knew you had it in you 👏😃
And the story is superb too, dear 👏. So thoughtful of ya 😃. Loved the way you portrayed her character the way it should be i.e benevolent esp towards poor children. I enjoyed the reverie in the very beginning. For a moment i thought she is delivering speech in a ceremony with award in hand 😳. The way she said, "Meri gudiya" to Ashi was so sweet. Her probe into the case is brilliantly sketched by you 👏. Last scene was the limelight 😃👏 . A+ from me 😃 
Thank you so much sis. 😃 😊