CID

India-Forums

   
CID
CID

A sketch & Short Story on Event of Ansha Didi's Birthday!!(Pg:105) (Page 101)

Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 5292

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali_mahajan

Lovely Sketch Padma StarStar
This is the drawing or done by editor?? 

About story..
Awesome Story Star Starting was really nice Clap Concept of the story was Good...Simple n Moral based story..the cute little Girl Ashi Heart
I imagined the whole story n enjoyed it alotEmbarrassedEmbarrassed n thanks to uEmbarrassed
End of the story was really niceClap..Bday Celebration of Poorvi TongueLovely moment Starn DCP sir positive words were the biggg surprise Tongue

So boss Worderfull Work Clap Clapdo write more n more Thumbs Up
Stay Blessed
Yup the sketch is drawn by me EmbarrassedSmile
Thank you for detailed review Big smile Thank you so much Smile

DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Joined: 16 March 2006
Posts: 14360

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Beautiful work, sis. The sketch is truly lovely and wonderfully made. And I just loved the story. This is the perfect role for Didi and you really did justice to her. Loved the portrayal of the famous five as well, her bonding with Ashi and the celebration at the end. Clap Clap Your love for Didi is truly felt in every inch of these creations. Wonderful, keep it up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Padmpriya

Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 5292

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DemonStar

Beautiful work, sis. The sketch is truly lovely and wonderfully made. And I just loved the story. This is the perfect role for Didi and you really did justice to her. Loved the portrayal of the famous five as well, her bonding with Ashi and the celebration at the end. Clap Clap Your love for Didi is truly felt in every inch of these creations. Wonderful, keep it up.
Thank you soo much bro  Hug Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStar

gadhadada IF-Addictz
gadhadada
gadhadada

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 74944

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged

PADMA Baccha, the Sketch is Awesomest...ClapClap
Outstanding and Stunning...StarStar
U really did a Fantastic Job...ClapClap
Every Facial Texture U Draw Amazingly...StarStar
Hats Off to U...StarStar
Regarding Story, a Nice Attempt...ClapClap
Some Cool Fights...Clap
Birthday Celebration was Cute One...Big smileClap
Thank You so much...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Padmpriya

Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 5292

Posted: 30 July 2015 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gadhadada


PADMA Baccha, the Sketch is Awesomest...ClapClap
Outstanding and Stunning...StarStar
U really did a Fantastic Job...ClapClap
Every Facial Texture U Draw Amazingly...StarStar
Hats Off to U...StarStar
Regarding Story, a Nice Attempt...ClapClap
Some Cool Fights...Clap
Birthday Celebration was Cute One...Big smileClap
Thank You so much...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed


Thank you DadaBig smile Glad you liked it Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

Jackles IF-Rockerz
Jackles
Jackles

Joined: 08 October 2013
Posts: 7862

Posted: 30 July 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged
About the sketch, its too good. I knew you had it in you ClapBig smile
And the story is superb too, dear Clap. So thoughtful of ya Big smile. Loved the way you portrayed her character the way it should be i.e benevolent esp towards poor children. I enjoyed the reverie in the very beginning. For a moment i thought she is delivering speech in a ceremony with award in hand Embarrassed. The way she said, "Meri gudiya" to Ashi was so sweet. Her probe into the case is brilliantly sketched by you Clap. Last scene was the limelight Big smileClap . A+ from me Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Padmpriya

Padmpriya IF-Rockerz
Padmpriya
Padmpriya

Joined: 30 November 2010
Posts: 5292

Posted: 03 August 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SAMAN-

About the sketch, its too good. I knew you had it in you ClapBig smile
And the story is superb too, dear Clap. So thoughtful of ya Big smile. Loved the way you portrayed her character the way it should be i.e benevolent esp towards poor children. I enjoyed the reverie in the very beginning. For a moment i thought she is delivering speech in a ceremony with award in hand Embarrassed. The way she said, "Meri gudiya" to Ashi was so sweet. Her probe into the case is brilliantly sketched by you Clap. Last scene was the limelight Big smileClap . A+ from me Big smile 
Thank you so much sis. Big smile Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||~The Silently Eloquent One~|| Ansha Sayed AT #15

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: Padmpriya   Replies: 611   Views: 112174

Padmpriya 611 112174 26 December 2016 at 5:03pm by Manzz
Ansha Sayed Birthday Essay Contest Results (2015)

Author: .mOSAIc.   Replies: 8   Views: 1071

.mOSAIc. 8 1071 04 August 2015 at 1:29am by LavenderBloom
Ansha Sayed Birthday Poetry Contest Results

Author: Twilight123   Replies: 6   Views: 809

Twilight123 6 809 04 August 2015 at 1:26am by LavenderBloom
||*~Happy Birthday, Ansha Sayed - The Reason We Smile!!~*||

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: DemonStar   Replies: 59   Views: 56206

DemonStar 59 56206 27 July 2015 at 10:39am by Twilight123
TB:Purvi for me is Ansha: Ansha Sayed

2

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 14   Views: 3176

.Tanya. 14 3176 29 August 2013 at 12:17am by Shagnika

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index