Posted: 10 years ago
Will read all of it tonight and give my reviews πŸ˜Š
hey di read full
very nice concept, very well written!!πŸ‘
i enjoyed itπŸ˜‰
eagerly waiting for nex storyπŸ˜ƒ
padma, nice story...2 lady cops getting into danger then saving themselves..nice attempt...i cant write more as I am on mobile and not really feeling well...

i have got an idea...will post a thread soon.
Nice work Padmpriya di😊. You portrayed PURVI's character very well and I liked it a lot[:p]. Shreya-Purvi interaction was good too. You should write more stories di. Btw, I have a confusion, how did CID Team know about the girl Uma was taking revenge for i.e. Nagraj's sis?? And did Purvi know Nagraj from before? I will be very thankful if you kindly answer me😊
sorry for late reply Padmpriya.
I read the first part today.
Read the 2nd soon.
Very nice story Padma di!! Keep it up!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by ANGELICEYES

Nice work Padmpriya di😊. You portrayed PURVI's character very well and I liked it a lot[:p]. Shreya-Purvi interaction was good too. You should write more stories di. Btw, I have a confusion, how did CID Team know about the girl Uma was taking revenge for i.e. Nagraj's sis?? And did Purvi know Nagraj from before? I will be very thankful if you kindly answer me😊

Hey dear...
first of all u might have read my last story which was about  Purvi shreya being friends from starting till joining CID...
and so purvi and shreya have common friends...
Uma , shalini and purvi shreya were best friends from beginig but shreya was shifted to delhi CID...
And Purvi in mumbai CID...so during one case purvi suspects and catches her friend shalini as culprit ..and shalini is hanged to death by court order...
Shalini have brother Nagraj and he wants to take revenge now...but he uses uma for accompolishing his goal
i hope u understood😊
Originally posted by visrom

padma, nice story...2 lady cops getting into danger then saving themselves..nice attempt...i cant write more as I am on mobile and not really feeling well...

i have got an idea...will post a thread soon.

Oh wow ...thanxx di ...i saw ur thread...its lovely concept...
and will surely try to participate...😊
and thanks for ur review😊

Originally posted by Raaz_sweet

Very nice story Padma di!! Keep it up!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank u
From tmrw im gonna read all your stories till the one before friendship bond!!
Ek achhi writer ke stories ko padna chahiye!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰