Nivedita has gone completely mad!!!

rockyman09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today Nivedita  proved that she is insane😡 how could she go upto the extent like that? seriously she requires medical help now😡🤢. Today she crossed all limits of hurting viren and everyone's emotions. I can't believe on my eyes and my ears when i saw the scene of hospital😕 where she decided to took the fierce step of getting the operation done for nt hving kids  for lifetime🤢 now this is being the limit of her madness towards dwita😡. What a woman of substance she wants to prove herself when she wants to kill the literal meaning of woman😕. Can't she take care of both dwita and her own child simultaneously? Even the natural mother of two children takes care of both of her kids and give them equal love and care. Nivedita in today's episode proved herself to be idiotic and above all in the precap she was shown telling vviren her decision by giving him those papers to sign so that she can move ahead with the operation😡. Now after watching today's episode nivedita's character has lost all my sympathy and her character is now a total waste. I remember once she stopped divya from aborting her child now what was that all for😡just for moving herself towards this drastic step... 😭 this is sick and nt sccepted. Now if viren decided to quit his relationship with her and move along some other sensible girl i would  be with him👍🏼 as he also have desires after all he is also a human and want his own family.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

makaladla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 she should hv once thought abt viren😭 and should hv told him atleast once before going to hospital. poor viren!! feeling sad for him😭
surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh nivi...u so madness...im angry with u
Abirami24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first she advised divya...but now she is doing d same mistake...
fiza_11 thumbnail
why thery r spoiling the character is nivedita...they r making her pshychotic
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i knw nivi has lost her senses but viren will surely bring her back to her senses!!!
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
viren was supposed to be psychotic lover but here nivedita is psychotic lover of her di 🤣