Karanika in SBS/SBB[24/05/11]

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey gys today karanika were on sbs and they were looking stunning as usal ...they were in arzuns old house
 doing some sarsafai ...so i think that they are not going to aluwalias house hahah...
Edited by arzun-arohi - 12 years ago
there was also a segment of Kritz-additi on SBB.. wen asked wer was Karan.. Kritz said.. as they wer with girl talking.. Karan got miffed and went away.. πŸ˜†

Aditi said she can act drunk very good.. Kritz .. yeah.. coz i have real life experience... πŸ˜†... Gosh.. she is so frank and bold!πŸ˜†
Edited by violette - 12 years ago
Originally posted by violette

there was also a segment of Kritz-additi on SBB.. wen asked wer was Karan.. Kritz said.. as they wer with girl talking.. Karan got miffed and went away.. πŸ˜†

yeah even i heard abt the sbs segement. Gosh, love their frndship. God Bless Karnika and Additi😳

the SBS link.. watch from 3:40

Kritika says.. the mystery of Arjun's parents always remains a mystery in Kitani's seasons.. πŸ˜†. SBS says.. hope it will get cleared in next season...😲

they said "kitni ke aagle season tak" 😲.. so SBS too is expecting a season 3?...😲
Edited by violette - 12 years ago
Please can someone write a written update for both the SBS and SBB segments? Thank you in advance😊
2day karanika ws on sbs n on sbb there were kritz with audi hving sum pet pooja haha... both d segments were grt...

here r d links...

http://www.desi**fo***.net/forum/kitani-mohabbat-hai-season-2/154954-sets-kitani-mohabbat-hai-season-2-a.html

http://www.desi**fo***.net/forum/kitani-mohabbat-hai-season-2/154953-aditi-ki-pet-pooja.html

njoy...n dnt forget to comment...

there is desiforum...in place of ***
ok njoy...
thanks for sharing yet to watch!..πŸ˜›
Thanks for sharing :)   SBS seg was nice one...will watch SBB now :)
Heheh Karan is too funny :D