India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

from heart!!!!

sweetmemoriess Newbie
sweetmemoriess
sweetmemoriess

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
earlier when the show got started evrythng seems to be perfect .. each nd evry scene used to leave an impact on audience .viewers were lost so much into the scenes that they used to watch those scenes on youtube or ny other relevant sites ... but nowww since mishal left i hardly remembers that i had been to youtube or ny other site for watchng any episode again featuring diggu and nakku ... here the main reason is his acting skills i dnt feel sympathy for him ..his love for nakku seems so fake ..do u guys remember the time when dutta was there the show was like so beautifully featured each nd evry scene was so powerful ... there was soul in d  scenes ... now it looks like the episode is just running like b grade film and as soon as it ends we swtch on to sme other channel ... we r emotionally attached to the characters ... its not like past time ..where we used to cry wth dutta nd nakku ...sad but its true that mishal is gone nd show is running without its soul ... whoever comes shabbir or ny one wnt be able to take mishal's place bcz he gave life to the show ...sorry to say but vwhenvr i watch laagi nowadays i miss  dutta whenvr the background runs i feel dutta will b back .. his impact is so much on the show that its so difficult to watch show wthout him ...and i miss him badly ...:(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74dranuFatima82Ani_La_Iamrainurubal

arcghan Groupbie
arcghan
arcghan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I still want to see Mishal as our Dutta sometimes I wish some miralce happens and mishal i seen as our Dutta and that also our favourtie hero but why mishal is not speaking up anything to the audiences . Mishal has to speak up for his fans now so that colours will stop doing this nonsense thing. Mishal come back 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonam604smile.sara

sweetmemoriess Newbie
sweetmemoriess
sweetmemoriess

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arcghan

I still want to see Mishal as our Dutta sometimes I wish some miralce happens and mishal i seen as our Dutta and that also our favourtie hero but why mishal is not speaking up anything to the audiences . Mishal has to speak up for his fans now so that colours will stop doing this nonsense thing. Mishal come back 
yeah u r rite archgan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Rmember Supriya letter to Dutta dictated and read by Kala. each and every word n each n every curse of that letter Cvs of LTL prooved right in less than 1 year

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mkat22

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
ab hope karne ka koi faida nahi hai
Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
yeah dear LTL1 has huge effect on audience and every scene has charm in it which attracts us but now no hope left that we will have our LTL1 ie mishal and mahhi my tasha 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top