no prb all but  do come back later to  just talk   eh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Me here CB , this is awesome Big smile

I found GKD forum while chatting with Sanjana in Bandini forum, when I saw her DP of Avdesh.Embarrassed

I fell in love with CB...well she had me at HelloWinkLOL

CKD gang makes me feel dangerous.Cool

I would give up my favourite 'work' (I don't like my work most of the time) Tongue for Dreamy's analysis threads.

I would seriously have done something really something naughty  to Dreamy for making me GOTW like getting her married to Prof Kranti Lal. LOL

The GKD gang with CB as the head honcho  are now friends for life for me.

My hubby  and kids would do _______________ to IF, if they got the chance...  WinkWinkLOL--------not applicable to me not married nor do I have kids but my sisters think I need to get a new hobby or a hubby LOL

Nandini and Jaz are the most  coolest and laid back  Dev Team members  and forum could ask forCool

"What have you taken away from your experience at GKD forum...or maybe what one new thing u have learnt.. Embarrassed

I have learnt that Avdesh Singh Thakur is super hot and I am obsessed about his hair ROFLEmbarrassed

Vista's Lallanpuri translations made me understand the show better Smile

Edited by fuzzyface - 25 May 2011 at 1:20am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevischatterboxDreamygal301PristineSoul-Prashu-

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Hey Fuzzy Big smile

Brilliant answers Clap But for this one answer in Bold, here goes a Big whistle frm me WinkROFL

laid back  Dev Team members  and forum could ask forCool

ROFL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisfuzzyfacePristineSoul-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
hahahaa fuzzy trust u to come up with this

arre baba anything else u want to talk go on and on we have so many pages to cover

talk abtforum the show the friends etc 

glad u liked the post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
I found GKD forum while...Tongue I was already familiar with Shanti B's other work so knew about GKD when it was in the conceptual stage. When it was first aired, I thought I would have a look but didn't really fall for the serial until the episode where Arpita and Avdesh met. As I writer I was intrigued by the conflict of the 'opposite attract' and I'm a sucker for the 'bad boy/good girl' romance. I thought I need to see how this ends. I became a glued from the marraige track to Pappua, never looked back then...er..er still waiting for the love story conclusion! ErmmOuch 

I fell in love with CB when... WinkTongue when she told me off!LOLLOLWink...ok seriously, when we started talking via pms and not a day would go by without us PM dozen times each other as well as chatting via the threads...Heart

CKD gang makes me...TongueWink throw everything aside and just come to IF and spend all day here.Big smile

I would give up my favourite (for me it's time) for Dreamy's analysis threads...Tongue which I did, but enjoyed every moment coz not only it meant providing a place for all of us to discuss our fave leads and show but personally I had less guilt as I was also flexing my writing muscles...What I really, really enjoyed was the response and how everyone would join in whole heartedly.Clap

Chit chat thread gave me a seriously long tongue!WinkLOL about my ability to yak... TongueLOL Actually, it was a great place to come and get to know people.

Pinky's Tweets thread made me get up at spare moment I had inbetween classes/writing/family life/life in general for any ground breaking news from AS to check for new tweets from Ashish... TongueLOLLOL

I would seriously have done something really horrendous  to Dreamy for making me GOTW... EmbarrassedWink Luckily that never came to pass (I dreaded itWinkLOLLOL)

I consider all the people here, too many to name friends for life for me...Tongue I know life will take us all in different directions but I would never forget to say hi, and if I do please do not hesitate to approach and remind me for I'm only human at the end of the day.

My hubby  and kids would do nothing really to IF, if they got the chance...  WinkWinkLOL I'm on it at times that does not breach my family life. Big smileBig smile

Nandini and Jaz are the most coolest cool coolbies (dare you to say it 3 times over and over again!!)Wink Dev Team members  and forum could ask for...EmbarrassedWinkTongue

"What have you taken away from your experience at GKD forum...or maybe what one new thing u have learnt.. Embarrassed  what I've learnt is not to invest myself 100% in a show because those cold devils higher up won't think twice about breaking your heart!!!OuchAngry...As for taking from my experience of the forum is that when you spend time getting to know people, it's wonderful, you became part of a cyber family.EmbarrassedHugp.s also love Avdesh's hair flying courtsey of the pankhawala guy...why can't someone do that to my hair?!!Big smileLOLLOL

Vista's Lallanpuri translations made it easier for me to get into the show   Smile I understand basic hindi but anything above that is lost and GKD with it's slang/bihari words (?) were at times totally above my head, so Vista darling was a life saver with her opportune translations. Especially that letter!!..I've watched that scene and the writer in me understood it was fantastic but I wanted to know the meaning of each word, V in her infinite goodness made that come true!ClapClap

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 25 May 2011 at 3:28am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

chista_nandiniBenNevisEAREYEchatterboxyoga23priyaPristineSoul-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
hailaa dreamy when did  i do that eh?
i dont think i hv really told off anyone just like that

thanks for coming by dreamy wud love to hear more fm everyone

yaar this is not motw i did write its not ques ans sessions

its about what u felt for forum and show and anything else

the questions were just examples  it can be anything  to write

BenNevis

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hailaa dreamy when did  i do that eh?
i dont think i hv really told off anyone just like that

thanks for coming by dreamy wud love to hear more fm everyone

yaar this is not motw i did write its not ques ans sessions

its about what u felt for forum and show and anything else

the questions were just examples  it can be anything  to write

it was a joke, Di. oh dear, did it not come across?

I know, but I did like the Qs so thought I'll use that.

Di, have a look I finally posted what I wanted to do from last week, it is off course simple from what I was designing. I expect you to respond!WinkBig smile

Gotta go, duty calls. Will be back later on if I can help it, can't believe what's happening this week...Ouch

BenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
ya i read the post i wud come up with my ans soon

just need to recolllect all that happend past  8 months

but dont vanish its just 2 days  r left to the show now

so pls be there when u can

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisyoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index