Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

||BHAIYYAJI KA ADDA..|| (Page 2)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

Daastan - e- Vista

Well, it so happened that one fine evening, when all was well in Vista household, ('Well" being code for: the cats observing ceasefire, unburnt dinner, Daughter Dear's homework  not involving climbing in the attic to research air flow, HD (Hubby Dear) not having brought work home, and Vista's  work presentation file not in need of any last minute editing)  ...where was I?...Ah, yes...as I was saying, when all was well in Vista household, the family sat down in front of the television for a spot of entertainment ...when all of sudden, the poor flip button on the remote received a much needed respite...All five (in case you had missed: HD, DD, the two cats and Vista) gawked at the screen to see the most captivating sight imaginableWink...A most gorgeous hunk, after having punched the living daylights out of a scoundrel, had his head bent down while shyly handing over a girl her dupatta...haila !! haila !!

(Well, OK, OK, it was not all five...it was just Vista...TongueTongue)

Needless to say, I was hooked...couldn't wait for the show to start...once it did, couldn't stop myself from joining the forum...I had been on IF before, but barely so, and GKD forum was brand new ...there was Sanjana, CB, Ashu, Sona (where did you disappear girl? she was an awesome poet...guys, check out her poem here on Ashish's eyes) and many more ...this became my guilty pleasure...and then someone requested translations and then Ashish did his famous Letter scene and it was no turning back for me...Dreamy started her analysis threads, ODB continued to enthrall and the tribe of GKDians prospered...

For the last eight months, this forum has been such an important part of my life that I don't even know what I will do without it...HD has often woken up in the middle of the night to find me huddled over my IPod in the dark, typing furiously and groggily an answer to a pmTongue...I have checked my email fifty times a day to see if there is a post/pm alert...emptied my inbox several times a day when there is a particularly popular thread on the forum. It is here that I have practised my writing skills ...and received such encouragement and appreciation for...but most of all, it is here that I have made life long friends and truly come to know and appreciate how a global a community we are ...

It is here that I have started a few firesWink and helped douse certain other ones(Smile), played a curious child and a mature adult, sometimes a friend in need and other times a friend in deedSmile, found budding poets (Neha, Sona) and graphic artists (Priya, Prash and Jessie)...oh the list is endless...in short, it is here that I have found myself.

So guys, as the show and this journey comes to an end, I would just want to express my heartfelt thanks for being such a splendid and fun co-travellersClap Each and everyone of you rockStarThumbs Up

The pleasure and privilige of knowing you is all mine.Big smile All I can say in the end is these beautiful lines from a song:Smile

"Rahe na rahe hum, mehka karenge, banke kali, banke saba, baghe-wafa mein,
Rahe na rahe hum..."

Edited by Vistaa - 26 May 2011 at 8:45pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chista_nandiniBenNevisSidda8aleena1jes_jadePristineSoul-Prashu-chatterboxyoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Hiya Everyone,...HugHugHug

Finally Im unresing my postLOLLOL

So...here are my thoughts and feelings attached to GKD nd GKDFEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I found GKD forum while...Tongue I was searching for Ashish's pictures..then I landed up on IF...LOL I read CB Di's ,Ashu di's , Ragina, Manoo, amna, rabi..etc etc...posts...they were all hilariousLOLLOL So... I joind itWink

I fell in love with CB when... WinkTongue I read her updatesEmbarrassed They were hilarious and superbWink her warm welcome..nd her predictionsEmbarrassed

CKD gang makes me...TongueWink  Love them alwaysHeartMy phamily makes me completeEmbarrassed

I would give up my favourite __________ for Dreamy's analysis threads...Tongue

My favourite chocolates and SleepEmbarrassed I cant live without them...nd neither GKD forum

Chit chat thread gave me serious ____________about my ability to yak... TongueLOL

habit of speaking a lot!!! But cant without CCC thread now..Its part of my life... Nd I juz looove it

Pinky's Tweets thread made me get up at _______________to check for new tweets from Ashish... TongueLOLLOL

from sleep in the afternoonLOL  Juz to check..what he has tweetedWink..

Thanks Pinky...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Love you dear... Tht was really sweet of you to keep us updated all the time...Smile

I would seriously have done something really _____________to Dreamy for making me GOTW... EmbarrassedWink

Wld do NothingLOLLOL I already was GOTW...Bt I really enjoyed a lot answering the questionsEmbarrassed nd also preparing questions for other members...It was soo much funEmbarrassed

_________ and ___________ and ___________ are now friends for life for me...Tongue

All of them...Embarrassed

All GKDians...Hug

My hubby  and kids would do _______________ to IF, if they got the chance...  WinkWinkLOL

Not married yetLOLLOLLOL But my parents still think m crazySilly

Nandini and Jaz are the most ____________________ Dev Team members  and forum could ask for...EmbarrassedWinkTongue

Coolest Dev TeamWinkWinkWink You both are sweetheartsHugHug

"What have you taken away from your experience at GKD forum...or maybe what one new thing u have learnt.. Embarrassed

Got to knw...Everything...CB Di' advices when my PC used to not work...

How to write an OSEmbarrassed

Vista's Lallanpuri translations made me _____________ into the show   Smile

Glued to the dialogues...Wink Trying to understand..what BJ,Avi is saying

Wld miss everything.CryCry..Nandu di's kind words and cheerful nature, Vista Di's write ups..., Laxmi di's and Swamini di's Discussion on SRLOL, Each and Every ContestWink specially Valentines day... Embarrassed OSs FFs...VMs, Creations...etc etc.. Ashu di's emoticons... Our behooda talksLOLLOL  Everything... Embarrassed

Wld never forget A warm welcome when I joined the forum..When I joined discussions...no one made me feel that I was new..! i was soo touched by it... EmbarrassedCryAnd Now...Im Rockerz...I made life-long friends... Nd Big Sisters too...CB Di, Sow Di, Ashu Di, Nandu Di, Swamini Di, Sara Di, Dreamy Di, Vista Di..List is endlessEmbarrassed All my di's were alawyz there for encoouraging me... wished me good luck... nd my CKD friendz..too... They were alwayz there to support meEmbarrassed I knw girls..I cant say you thanks. bt cant forget you all... 

Love you all for excepting me as a member of the GKD phamily...Hug

Coming to the show...

How can I forget the first promo...EmbarrassedI saw at my maternal grandma's place... Nd fell in love with AST and then their love story...Blushing

As their love story progressed..I saw different emotions attached to their love story... Those eye-locksDay Dreaming, marriage, small fights, then love, jungle scenes, their romance...Embarrassed I loved everythingEmbarrassed
Its the end of the only show which I watched frm begining till the end without missing any epiSmile I was in love with it, I am nd will alwayz be...Heart

It is most beautiful show...Embarrassed

It is very close to my heart will alwayz be...Embarrassed

Love you allEmbarrassed

Thanks a tonnn for being my phamilyHug

PS: If I have forgotten anything...Blame my memory..Its too weakLOL

Edited by prash_t - 27 May 2011 at 6:25am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaBenNevisaleena1Sidda8PristineSoulyoga23priyachatterbox

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Wow CB what a wonderful topic.
So u prepared already for the ending of GKD. will come back with my answers.Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniSidda8yoga23priyachatterboxPristineSoul-Prashu-

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Hey cb  back to uWink

I dont know how to start but i prefer to write my feeling about all of u & IF & GKD without ans to your ques. U know , Usually response to ques makes me nerves &  i feel to surrounded in the framework  LOLOn the other hand, I  sat on the hot seat once & i was grilled well by every oneOuchLOL

Well, i thought    I am the only foreign member of this group except kali...

I never thought I accepted in a group that never saw them  but you treat me from first day   as if I am one of you. I loved being with you...I cried with u & i laughed with u...seriously, In this 8 months i did not ever feel nostalgia. U  know I live in the West for  9 years but believe me still could not get intimate with this Western pplLOL but with u allEmbarrassed ...after all, we have many in common  cultural roots with each other. Shaiad  u r wondering but when i went to India  never did homesickness . They were cool & calm & sufficient ppl with a happy face & golden heart...So i m proud of friends that they made of spring flowers.Embarrassed

Zaroor , I ll miss  CB's jokes & fun ...her sisterly sympathies ...her predictions & theories about Avita's love story...really i ll very miss for this lovely Chatterbox...

I ll miss my lovely valentine FerdousHeart her writings were  like a sweet dream & soft  like Makhmal(velvet)...

I ll miss  dear Vistaa...who was the first to recognize my native language and spoke Farsi with me...her information & knowledge remind me some old wisdom  treasures...

I ll miss  Nandini who spreads happiness around...dunno why but whenever i m  looking at nandu's comments i m feeling  she running to colorful butterflies  in a mustard flowers farm ...believe me nandu when i was in Delhi you were the only person who wanted to see but i didnt know how ?Cry

I ll miss  my sweetheart Sowjanya ...her kindly advices to me when i was upset...i appreciate her pure tears when she knew about my bitter past life...

I ll miss  my lil sis Pryia... for her cute emos,siggys & her capability & talent in narrating fictions...

I ll miss  my Prashu who have a golden heart & sweet smile...prashu,who ever told you that your eyes are laughing? I loved them & God bless themEmbarrassed

I ll miss  nuthy Jess...her purple handwriting always made me  happy ... i never see u jess but dunno why  your speaks remind me a  little kittens that  play with woolen...LOL

I ll miss  Sharan & her poems & Punjabi's speaking...

I ll miss  Laxmi & swaminis discussion  when they were spoken about  failer  Avita's SR...but seriously how they cud do this with us? this dashing & super  hot  guy without   SROuch  
but guys did u notice his new sideburns ? Ufff gonna kill meEmbarrassed

And i ll miss  every thing & every one(Ramona,pinky,joli,lalita,ashu,sidda...) on forumHug

Now, i wanna dedicated this poem to u all... Actually when i was GOTW Vistaa wanted me to translate this Farsi verse . I want to share this beautiful  poem with u all my GKDiansHeart

This verse wrote by Ghalib e DehalaviSmile

TAPESHE  DIL  MAGAR  EZHAAR  KONAD  HAALE MARA
WARNA  KAS  NEST  KE  GOYAD  BA  TOO  AHWAALE  MARA

In English:
Rarely could one explicate my feelings to you
shall only the heartbeats of mine  divulge my passion
Embarrassed

In France:
Rarment pourrait un explique mes sentiments pour tu
ne les pulsations de la mine divulguer ma passionEmbarrassed

Love you all Heart

Edited by chista - 27 May 2011 at 12:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisVistaaSidda8PristineSoul-Prashu-yoga23priya

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Very good idea DI...what an idea madamji...LOLLOLLOLLOL

HugHugMy GKD Pariwar
Hug
Hug

I found GKD forum while...Tongue

i was searching for ashish's pics during the early days of the show...HeheheLOLLOLLOLLOL

I fell in love with CB when... WinkTongue

i read her first update of the show...very funny and entertaining...Luv ya di...

CKD gang makes me...TongueWink

Roll on the floor laughing with their posts...sometimes make me feel great...

I would give up my favourite _________ for Dreamy's analysis threads...Tongue

Enemy to gabbar singh...LOLLOLLOLLOL

Chit chat thread gave me serious ____________about my ability to yak... TongueLOL

i don.t knowLOL

Pinky's Tweets thread made me get up at _______________to check for new tweets from Ashish... TongueLOLLOL

inbetween the nights tooo

I would seriously have done something really _____________to Dreamy for making me GOTW... EmbarrassedWink

pamper, exciting, makkan maroo anything for that reason

_________ and ___________ and ___________ are now friends for life for me...Tongue

sorry di...the blanks are very less...
Many of them here are my great friends...luv ya all

My hubby  and kids would do _______________ to IF, if they got the chance...  WinkWinkLOL

i don't know, because, i don't have  a hubby yet...Wink

Nandini and Jaz are the most ____________________ Dev Team members  and forum could ask for...EmbarrassedWinkTongue

Rocking and superb...Nandu di, your updates are just awsome...Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chista_nandiniBenNevisSidda8VistaaEAREYEchatterboxyoga23priyaPristineSoul-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
THANK U  sunaha

thanksfor liking and loved ur ans

oh u came when u read my updates aww thats so sweet of u

these were just to get started anything else u wud like to talk go ahead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisSidda8PristineSoul-Prashu-yoga23priya

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Me here with my Answers...

I found GKD forum while...Tongue

I wanted to know more about the show as I had just joined IF ten before it could start (I hope Im right when the show started)

I fell in love with CB when... WinkTongue

I read the written updates.. I used to just ROFL while reading the comments.

CKD gang makes me...TongueWink

Complete.. Its my Family.. Hug LOVE YOU MY FAMILY Cry Cry

I would give up my favourite __________ for Dreamy's analysis threads...Tongue

masti time.. I enjoy Dreamy di's Analysis.. Aaj kal pata nahi Di kahan hai??

Thanks to Chit Chat thread.. it increases my posts.. even if sumone is there or not there, just go & knock.. koi Hai?? post apne aap increase ho jata hai.. Wink ROFL

Tweet corner.. Ermm

step in at any time.. Ashish ka tweets toh rehta hi hai.. chahe kucho bhi ho jaaye..

sochna padega.. Ermm

OMG... I'll have to name all members of the forum...

* No place* ROFL Phir kabhi.. ROFL ROFL

Hum toh abhi bachhe hai.. Abhi bahut time hai.. ROFL ROFL

Most Active mods of our Forum..

Oh Im going to miss all this.. Cry Cry

The masti we do.. The various predictions we come out with..

The way we discussed about the show..

I hope no one forgets this place.. Cry Cry Cry

Edited by KriYa_life - 24 May 2011 at 6:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandinichistaBenNevisVistaaEAREYESidda8yoga23priya-Prashu-chatterbox

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

I found GKD forum while...Tonguewhen i was searching pics of ashish sharmaEmbarrassed

I fell in love with CB when... WinkTonguewhen she call me sharan first timeBig smile...

CKD gang makes me...TongueWinkcomplete. now i can't live without my ckd gp loveee them

I would give up my favourite __________ for Dreamy's analysis threads...TongueeverythingBig smile

Chit chat thread gave me serious ____________about my ability to yak... TongueLOLmy ability to talk so muchLOLLOL

Pinky's Tweets thread made me get up at _______________to check for new tweets from Ashish... TongueLOLLOLbande ne kya kaha hai????*as lax di says*

I would seriously have done something really ___goodLOL__________to Dreamy for making me GOTW... EmbarrassedWink

_________ and ___________ and ___________ are now friends for life for me...Tonguealll the members of gkd familyEmbarrassed

My hubby  and kids would do _____jealousWink__________ to IF, if they got the chance...  WinkWinkLOL

Nandini and Jaz are the most ______sweet and rockingBig smile______________ Dev Team members  and forum could ask for...EmbarrassedWinkTongue

"What have you taken away from your experience at GKD forum...or maybe what one new thing u have learnt.. Embarrassed

Vista's Lallanpuri translations made me ____more interested_________ into the show   Smile

Edited by danno - 25 May 2011 at 8:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilleBenNevisVistaa-Prashu-yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index