Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

||BHAIYYAJI KA ADDA..|| (Page 16)

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

I found GKD forum while...Tongue Of course seeing Avdesh in the promo, I knew I couldn't resist him more! Blushing

I fell in love with CB when... WinkTongue Love? Shocked What Love?Shocked Who CB? Shocked I fell in love only with my Avdesh and Ashish Day Dreaming Blushing Ok..Ok..Kidding...Hmm? When she did her gundagardi and scared us all but just to get 100% participation!Wink

I would give up my favourite dessert(but don't try doing it often...I might die without desserts!) for Dreamy's analysis threads...Tongue

Pinky's Tweets thread made me get up at _______________to check for new tweets from Ashish... TongueLOLLOL : You know I was actually scared to open those threads...I was like where he'd give me a nightmare and hints for the worst upcoming tracks! I restricted myself from going but got to know through CB during her rambling in her update threadsLOL

Jaz  and Ashu and CB are now friends for life for me...Tongue (just 3? This is insane!...You people really are mean!Cry)

My hubby  and kids would do _______________ to IF, if they got the chance...  WinkWinkLOL
 Thankfully single and not yet entered that phase...Yipeee Dancing

Nandini and Jaz are the most coolest and wonderful  Dev Team members  and forum could ask for...EmbarrassedWinkTongue

"What have you taken away from your experience at GKD forum...or maybe what one new thing u have learnt.. Embarrassed Unity..That's the best thing I've learnt here..It's like my second family! I'm sure even if we meet in any other forum, you wouldn't hesitate to stop to say a Hi! Hug The uniqueness of this forum was not only the story like of GKD but the forum was always playful and doing masti!

And I want 100% participation on this. Strictly no excuses or you all get my 2kg ka mukka.  AngryAngryAngry 
OMG! ROFL Itna demanding! Haila! Dhai kilo ka haath..I'm really scared nowROFL Waise CB, Aise bachon ko darati hai kya humesha? Bechari Rosh!Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisVistaajes_jadeSidda8chatterboxremosalsa

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
hahaa haha rosh gundagardi na karo toh kaam hi nahi hota

seekha nahi kya avdesh se eh.   ur post is the most hilarious one

hehe those were just pointers but loved ur answers

and madam mera sirf 2kg ka mukka hai  2 1/2 kg ka nahi
i had gone to grocery story  the other day and while the store ppl were busy just weighed my mukka on weighing machine and burst out laughing   hehee

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VistaaSidda8Roshni.

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Hehehehehe Thanks CB! Ab Kya Karu..Yahi hojata hai If I write in the endLOL

Avdesh se yahi nahi..Aur bhi kuch seekha hai..Waise half my time used to go in droolingDay DreamingROFL

I know dhai kilo ka nahi hai..But your dialogue reminded me of that threat onlyROFL
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
hehe thats why i always put in most of my posts when i go in threat mode

even priya nair wud also tell u abt my gundagardi in deal ya no deal forum   hehee

but u r right on one count here

this forum has been the most peaceful despite the story being of violence and all and most funny and witty ppl r here

we all may meet in some other forum  but atleast this wud always be special

and now one more post and i wud reach 20000

hee i m waitiin for the  bride wala post wud do my  20000 there thts why not posting

ya i also dont like ppl bashing up the actors there for no reason

Edited by chatterbox - 30 May 2011 at 10:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8Roshni.

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hehe thats why i always put in most of my posts when i go in threat mode

even priya nair wud also tell u abt my gundagardi in deal ya no deal forum   hehee

but u r right on one count here

this forum has been the most peaceful despite the story being of violence and all and most funny and witty ppl r here

we all may meet in some other forum  but atleast this wud always be special

and now one more post and i wud reach 20000

@ Bold: I so agree with you on that point...Though I might not have been active here for that long due to my exams...But I never missed to come to this forum when I was active!Embarrassed I love this forum to the core and everyone here! Its just a bunch of few people and yet and very active and leave no table unturned to make the forum a special one!

PS: I don't like People bashing Avdesh and Arpi in the other forum Unhappy
PPS: hehehehe I wrote the same in another thread abhi abhi ki you'll reach your mission soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
ya rosh i saw this but i was waitin for final post of bride thts why i didnt post

its up now

i dont know why ppl bash like that and if ashish does come as cgm it wud be battle ground there

Sidda8

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

@CB...That time, i had even told u the exact time on YTCool, when u can see that precious naazaraWinkROFL, still u missed itUnhappyLOL

hmmm, nominationErmm, soch rahi hoon, kise karronEmbarrassed, weekends was busy in partiesParty,cause, thats the time, here we get to enjoy, in this stormy & cloudy weather Ouch tom i will be onlineEmbarrassed

@JessieHug...u call everyone Di hereAngry, except meLOL, when i am too the same age of ur's di'sAngryLOL

I too remember, how i chatted with uHugHug,that time u was a new bie with 1 postEmbarrassed, & with ur Trisha as profile pic, i gotta know that even ur south Indian like meBig smileCool

It was nice getting to know all that timeEmbarrassed
HugHugHug

Actually...when I used to see ur posts...I thought dat u are of my age...so I used to call u by name...I came to knw very late dat u r married & r very elder to me..

I don't mind calling u dii...as u wish I will call u dii frm now on...Embarrassed

So...Ashu dii...hw r u???

I also remember the Ashish DP dat u had...he looked so innocent in dat..Day Dreaming

& hw u used to drool over every south indian actor..LOLLOL

I was senior member when I came here Ashu dii...

See..I am IF Rockerz now..WinkDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8yoga23priya

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Guys, I agree yesterday I was hurt to read ppl make fun of Avita on the other forum. They said our actors were not capable of acting but I didn't reply because it was their forum and just left. I do watch CGM, but I don't think I'll join a forum that is very harsh. If they don't like Avita, they should keep it to themselves and not insult our actors and favourite jodi. I got pissed off that they said love stories were indecent things when Avita has always been decent. This forum has always been my other forum and I feel like I've been a part of this for a long time. 

BenNevis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index